What has Profit Lance done for me?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by duckbird, Dec 8, 2007.

1. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Quoting: happywifeAs I have said on many occasions, you are going to have a hard time making money promoting products to make money.

Quoting: happywifeUnless you get to the point where you realize that and try a different niche, you are probably going to remain frustrated and unsuccessful.

The way things are going, you may be right. So what I'm going to do is stop trying to promote those money making courses and start just submitting and promoting blogs on things like cars, dog training, and gardening and other things most people are interested in. That way, I maybe able to make a few dollar through the Google ads on the blogs.

I guess one thing you can learn from courses like Profit Lance and Honest Riches is, learn all you can about the course, but what ever you do, don't promote the course.
  2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

HappyWife is right as usual. Hey Duck, it's good that you are going to switch out of the make money online promotions. It's good that you are thinking about doing something that people are interested in.

But, you should do something YOU are interested in. It's best if you are already good at it or know a lot about it. But it can be something you have a strong desire to learn about.

It's not just the "what topics make money". That can be boring to write about. It's about your passions and expertise. Try to do both if you can. But just make sure it's something that is YOU. It will show in your writing and people will trust you more. Then they will take your advice to try products.

You'll enjoy it much more too.

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~
  3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Quoting: duckbirdI guess one thing you can learn from courses like Profit Lance and Honest Riches is, learn all you can about the course, but what ever you do, don't promote the course.

Yes and no.

No, you shouldn't promote the course as your niche and main income stream. Use the principles in these programs to promote your own niche topic.

Yes, you can still promote the courses as a side venture once you find they have been successful for you and you believe in them. With SBI, I can't seem to help myself. [​IMG] I actually probably annoy people because I can't keep quiet about it. (Sorry everyone).

Other than a couple of links on my "about us" page on my chocolate site and a sig. link in forums, I didn't try promoting SBI at all until after my chocolate site was up and running and bringing in some money. That is when the lightbulb went on in my head and I realized that SBI really does work. It wasn't hype.

Now, I truly want to help people find a genuine avenue to earn an online income. I remember well the frustration of going in circles without any success before I found SBI. I know it is hard to trust "another program" when you already tried a few and failed to bring in any results. I've been there.

That is why I promote SBI so vigorously (too vigorously?) to folks. I don't want them to go through the same frustration that I went through. If they can get on the right path in the beginning, it will save them a lot of heartache in the long run.

I don't encourage people to sign up to SBI to build a site about making money online. Sure, they have an affiliate program and you can earn good commissions from Sitesell/SBI, but if that is your main focus, you will still find it very difficult to build a long term business with it because the niche is too too tough.

Instead, build a niche website about something completely different - like NS said, about something you personally enjoy. Once you have that going well and you are completely sold on SBI, then is the time to promote SBI. Do you see the difference?

Anyway, I hope this helps give you some clearer understanding and focus. My bill is in the mail - ha ha - just teasing!
  4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Duck,

Give SBI a try. I bet it's what you're looking for. Sign up under HappyWife. She really knows her stuff, especially SBI.

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~
  5. moneyforgreene

moneyforgreene New Member

Happywife - Thanks for the thought about staying focused. I only came into this internet marketing arena around September... but there are sooooo many things out there to buy and learn from and promote and "get rich quick" from. I have the info printed out you recommended, I have Honest Riches, I have PL. And I'm even more overwhelmed. I think I need to do what you said and that's to pick ONE, follow it all the way through, build one website, give it my all and go from there. Focus is the hard part for me... I get sidelined daily just by clearning out junk emails. I'm also making penies to do Hits4pay which maybe I should quit b/c it'll take a million years to reach $25 to get my payout, and all it does is introduce me to other opportunities. See what I mean??? So yes, focus focus focus. I will do that. Then perhaps I will feel on track and even if it's slow with limited time to work and be on the computer, at least I will be going forward, not in a million directions to nowhere.

Thanks!
  6. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Quoting: moneyforgreeneI'm also making penies to do Hits4pay which maybe I should quit b/c it'll take a million years to reach $25 to get my payout,

Good idea! Before I joined SBI and started working on my site, I had signed up to several of those types of sites. I realized the futility of it early on, but it was funny how difficult it was to just unsubscribe and cut my losses. It is hard to throw away the time you have already spent. But there is no sense in throwing good time after bad, so to speak. [​IMG] You are wise to realize what a time consuming distraction it is and just go cold turkey.

Quoting: moneyforgreeneI have the info printed out you recommended, I have Honest Riches, I have PL. And I'm even more overwhelmed. I think I need to do what you said and that's to pick ONE, follow it all the way through, build one website, give it my all and go from there.
    Yes! You will be all the farther ahead for that! I like Honest Riches, and PL sounds pretty good from what I hear in this forum, but I am, of course, biased toward SBI, because of my own experience with it.

For complete novices (like me) SBI has the best laid out system because it already has all the tools integrated for you and you just follow the steps. Everything is there ready and waiting when you need it and you don't have to agonize over the best, cheapest, and most effective tools to use, etc.

The annual fee tends to scare people away, I know. It was scary to me, too. Now, looking back, I just laugh. I had no idea what all I was getting for my $25 per month. It is soooo worth it.

Well, that is my honest and true opinion whether you go through my links or not! [​IMG]

Regardless, if you decide to build a site outside of SBI, I have no doubt you can if you know what you are doing and apply the same principles they employ within the system. Just don't build a site about internet marketing!!! You'll probably end up just as discouraged and disillusioned as duckbird if you go that route.

All the best.
  7. mahfooyee

mahfooyee New Member

Hello,

Is this just me or not but Mike and his customer support are still not answering my emails? Is anyone going through the same thing? I know his plate is full but within 2-3 days is pretty fair but after that is not good. I hardly used customer support but when I did start no response and I'm a member. Boy is frustrating knowing a system can work for you and others with no assistance from support. I'm hopeful I'll get some response soon.

mahfooyee [​IMG]
  8. soulpowerful

soulpowerful New Member

This is all new to me, and I am glad I stumbled on this forum. I bought PL earlier this week, and I'm embarrassed to admit I thought I would make something like a grillion dollars in a handful of weeks.

Well, not a grillion, but you know, enough to quit my job and keep a modest, but respectable harem . . . maybe a gold tooth or two . . . and I was also looking forward to cultivating a sick mustache.

But after getting into it, I realize now it's going to be a while before I see an income from this. Still, the information it contains, it's well worth the 77 bucks I shelled out.

Right now, I'm just studying the theoretical stuff. Any suggestions about how to proceed? I am about as green as it gets with this. Any suggestions/advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  9. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Quoting: mahfooyeeIs this just me or not but Mike and his customer support are still not answering my emails? Is anyone going through the same thing?

i have never had this problem mike has always been back to me within at least 24 hours
  10. mahfooyee

mahfooyee New Member

Hi Soulpowerful,

All I can say is that keep going through Mike's system it is very good and participate more in this forum if you have questions about pLance. The folks here are very helpful and genuine. And hopefully you don't experience what I'm and some members are going through with a lack of customer support.

Peace,
    mahfooyee

Hi Hemjoe,

Thanks for responding and I feel like it is unlike Mike to not get back via email. I'm lost for words because I do believe folks have and are benefiting from his system. I'm just a newbie really don't know much about making money online just want to make a legitimate living online and willing to put in the work.

The no response seems to be a common theme throughout this forum. Now it seems some folks are getting replies while others like myself aren't getting a single word. I know his email has changed due to getting spammed like crazy. I sent him an email last Sunday 12/9/7 and still nothing.

I have a question for you Hemjoe. Since you seem to get a reply back within reason could you ask Mike what's going on with his customer support for all of his members? Also can you post his response here? It's not encouraging to know some members are getting their emails answered while many others are not. So disappointed!

Peace,
    mahfooyee[​IMG]
  11. soulpowerful

soulpowerful New Member

Thanks Mahfooyee! And thanks to Happywife for her sage advice. I'm going to resist the temptation to start more than one project/website at a time.
  12. a to z

a to z New Member

Hi , I'm new here. I was wondering if any of you has had the chance to ask for a Refund on the Honest Riches e book.? I was requesting them for a refund since I cant " handle" it . or, more bluntly said, it's more than I can handle ?
    and since their site says "... a no questions asked money-back guarantee. Can anyone help me please?
  13. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

i haven't got a refund for the honest riches but i have for other other products. What i have done in the past is email them and let them know, and the will explain what they want you to do from there.
  14. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

mahfooyee

Hi Joel, thanks for your email.

My other email address got spammed to death, hundreds of emails in a daypromoting drugs and pills!

So I had no choice but to change it. I think this occurred because someoneposted my email on a forum.

It has now changed from **** to ****. So far, so good.

Best regards,

Mike

try contacting him through the contact us section on the profit lance homepage.
  15. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Quoting: a to zHi , I'm new here. I was wondering if any of you has had the chance to ask for a Refund on the Honest Riches e book.? I was requesting them for a refund since I cant " handle" it . or, more bluntly said, it's more than I can handle ?
    and since their site says "... a no questions asked money-back guarantee. Can anyone help me please?

If you ordered via Clickbank, go here

http://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html
  16. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

thanks for letting us know!
  17. mahfooyee

mahfooyee New Member

Quoting: HemjoeHi Joel, thanks for your email.

My other email address got spammed to death, hundreds of emails in a daypromoting drugs and pills!

So I had no choice but to change it. I think this occurred because someoneposted my email on a forum.

It has now changed from **** to ****. So far, so good.

Best regards,

Mike

Hi Hemjoe,

Thanks! However, his response doesn't answer the question about why some members still aren't getting any replies, whether through the contact us page or his new email. I had already learned through this forum why he changed his email.

Based, on his answer it doesn't seem that question was posed about what's going on with his customer support? Also, how come Mike didn't make it aware to all his members of what was going on and that he'd be changing his email? I've been trying to contact Mike through the contact us page, old email, and new email (just received about two weeks ago) for over three months and still no word.

mahfooyee[​IMG]
  18. a to z

a to z New Member

Thanks Duckbird, already did what you said. Thanks too, Hemjoe. I'll let you know what happens....
  19. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Update on email situation

Joel, quick update on this question of yours. I've discovered that my
    emails are being blocked by certain providers such as excite.com and aol.com, and possibly others. I know I got my email back up and running with the new address and was getting replies out, but people it appears are still not getting replies.

So it looks like my emails are not being delivered, but I am not
    entirely certain whether its the domain that is blocked or the SMTP address. I'll have to look into it.

hope this answers some of your questions, Mike is now on the case
  20. 040107

040107 Member

Argh!!![​IMG]

Doesn't seem like these spam emails can be stopped. Since they use
    fake headers and IP's, there's no way to report the source.