What have you earned from paid surveys?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by TweetGirl, Feb 28, 2012.

1. TweetGirl

TweetGirl New Member

I was just curious and wanted to take a poll about what people are actually earning from paid surveys.

The sites I have reviewed pay minimally for survey completion (to the tune of $.50-$2.00 per survey). I was wondering if anyone found any resource that had higher payout or any tips/tricks for boosting earnings.

2. aaronempowered

aaronempowered New Member

Haha, unfortunately, that's as good as it gets. Surveys have a special place in my heart when I remember my first ventures into making money online. They're tempting because some are legitimate, but you know deep down it's not worth your time.

The most I ever made was a fe bucks and then I stopped being in denial and searched other methods. I'm surprised you found a $2 one.

Hate to be a downer, but truth is that's as good as it gets. Some give you prizes which might be worth a bit more, but for me, prizes don't pay the rent, so I moved on.

3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I make really good money with paid surveys and have been consistantly making money with them for over 6 years.

The most essential thing I did was research. It took a ton of time to find the really good sites, but I am so thankful I did.

4. jberri12

jberri12 New Member

Agree with the previous poster. It takes time (I have been doing them for 5 years) to find the panels that pay best for your demographic. I personally make over $100 a month doing them. You won't get rich, but it certainly helps bring in extra cash.

5. watto123

watto123 New Member

I have done it to, but it does take a lot of time.

I'd spend 20 mins doing a survey, earn $2 while watching TV.

It is possible to make money from them, but I think there are better ways. Perhaps not so instant, but more rewarding in the long term. Things like creating your own book and selling it on Kindle for example.

Depends what sort of time you have. If you have 20 mins here and there, paid surveys are great. If you have bigger chunks of free time I would say dedicate it to something longer term.

6. cashflo30

cashflo30 New Member

I tried surveys a while back, I wouldn't recommend them...the pay is very low for the amount of work or questions you have to answer.. however, if you enjoy doing surveys then do them for fun ,there are many other great ways of making money online. Thanks for this great thread[​IMG]

7. Magde

Magde New Member

Hi
    I am new in the work at home business, and i wonder if someone can help me. I am from Macedonia and in some of the registration companies for survey I cant find my country and wit that i cant register. Are there some special companies that I should look for?

8. payment proof

watto123: earn...while watching TV.
    That's the great thing about making money online this way. You can have music playing in the background, the TV on, what ever, and do it all from the comfort of your own home.

9. WAHMinNC

WAHMinNC New Member

Unfortunately, after trying several sites a few years ago, I never found them to be worth the amount of time it takes to put into them. Sure, you can make a little money doing them, but I'd rather put my time into higher paying activities.

10. LittleLindaPind

LittleLindaPind New Member

I just tried one and made the $30.00 to receive the first payment but it took a lot of time and some of the surveys didn't pay after completing them. I am no longer doing surveys. I have heard some do well like Payment Proof above does.

11. payment proof

Hi Linda,

I think I do well because I am selective about the sites I will use and I also stick to a routine. Free money making sites has been a really great niche for me. And it continues to be a great money maker.

12. I find that interesting, since there are a lot of survey sites that do pay more than $2 per survey.