What High Ticket MLM opportunities are out there?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by high6figures, Feb 1, 2011.

1. richlifestyle

richlifestyle New Member

Big ticket items are the way to go. However, to work with the masses you should find something under $1k.

It's true that some people get scared selling big ticket items - answering questions on the phone (but even this can be outsourced). But all of the other metrics remain the same --> advertising to a capture page --> presentation --> human being follow up --> drip campaign.

You can do that and earn $50 or $500. Don't be dismayed by some the naysayers here.

ReachOut likes this.
  2. rmfine

rmfine New Member

ibuzzmentor: You will have way more success marketing a product with a 200-500 buy in price that then has a residual aspect to it. And especially if you are marketing a service or product people would buy WITHOUT the opportunity attached to it.

Lets be serious 99% of the people who buy big ticket would NEVER buy the product unless the opportunity was attached to it.

You as a distributor stand a way better chance at six figure plus marketing a true product or service that has a great customer base and low retention rates. It helps to market something you are passionate about and not embarrassed to show friend and family. I know people who have bought some of the products from the big ticket companies above who quit because quite frankly the products were crap.

Pick a stable company with a product or service people want. Join a team that has the support and tools for you and make sure the company has a corporate office you can call and does not hide behind some website. That is a huge red flag that they know they are doing you a DISSERVICE.

Chris
    Hi Chris,
    I agree 100%. Amongst the junk companies out there, you will find a few gems if you search hard enough. I've been involved with network marketing for almost 30 years and for the specific request by the original poster, High6Figures I have 1 company which would fit the bill.

It sells a product that sells itself, which you would definitely buy even without the payplan and is a stable 2 year old company. All the marketing tools you need to succeed plus a great mentor will assure your success. The entry is $299 and the returns are nothing short of excellent. The company is The INTERNATIONAL SILVER NETWORK or ISN Coins. International Silver Network has a wonderful flagship product: The Ms69 American Silver Eagles graded "ONLY" by the two most accepted grading companies in the US, NGS and PCGS.
    International Silver Networks focus is to provide it's customers with uncirculated coins that have silver content value
    as well as collector value, all while paying a lower cost closer to that of bullion. For ISN the perfect product is the
    Ms69 Silver Eagle Coin. These coins are among the most desired coins on the planet. They are uncirculated, untouched,
    preserved and nearly perfect according to NGC and PCGS, again two of the most prestigious grading companies in the world.
    American Silver Eagles sales are busting record sales each year.

The management team is exceptional. Matt Barkes, Randy Lange and Vincent Roy. All three founders are unified with a two-fold purpose; to put financial hope back into people's lives and to preserve the wealth of individuals with the saving of silver and gold coins. All three founders are Christ centered individuals and operate their business accordingly.

Please feel free to contact me for more info and I'd be happy to answer any of your questions.

Best regards,
    Richard

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Just came across this thread again...my, the water that cruises under bridges while we are away! :)

The high dollar investment bit me then during the ecomony crisis a number of years ago... I kinda threw it all to the wind for awhile and then through a chain of events... mostly healthwise, I had an opportunity drop into my lap that has been a huge blessing in so many ways.

Some might still consider a high dollar investment since it's a little more than $49 to join - grins - but it's very doable for most people that are looking for a change, and the return on investment is MUCH quicker than the 'other' biz I was doing when this thread was first started.

payment proof likes this.
  4. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

My opinion is that High Ticket items are too hard to sell... Of course you only need to sell a few but it's much easier to sell a lot of low-ticket items rather than a few high-ticket items.

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I guess I was wrong with my comments.

People are willing to pay $100-$3,000 to join some sort of a home based business online but in order to get them to join at these levels, you first need to get them in the door with a $20-$50 first time offer.

6. skydancer

skydancer Banned

7. skydancer

skydancer Banned

I think what your saying Talfighel, is that you need to sucker them out of 25-50 dollars first, wet there beek and then wack em for the big price. Similiar to EN and others. Pathetic people do pathetic things, I guess.

Be upfront with all the costs associated with your business, in other words be respectable.

Thank you
    Skydancer.

8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I am finding that most serious investors are smart enough to know that a start-up cost of $300 to $3000 will yield better returns than a mere $39 to $99 startup cost.

So I think it boils down to how much sorting one wants to do. Sign up a hundred at $49 to find a few good team builders... or promote the higher price enrollments, have fewer enrollments, fewer folks to babysit and greater team builders. :)

ReachOut likes this.
  9. Brandon Lukas

Brandon Lukas New Member

I can give you a few recommendations, but first I have to ask you a few questions..

#1. Do you have a personally branded website, that is monetized and setup to give value?
    #2. Do you have your why in place?

Basically you can get into any high ticket program out there, but if you don't have your business setup properly for success then you'll just end up spinning your wheels like 95% of the others out here that fail...

With that being said...

I'd recommend:

ILN, MTTB, Or Empower Network... Those would be my top 3 :)

If you have any more questions, or if your brand new I'm always here to help!

To Your Unlimited Success!

10. Brandon Lukas

Brandon Lukas New Member

I have to disagree with you here.

It's much easier to sell $1000 x 10 than it is to sell $10 x 1000

If your doing the same amount of effort why not make the most of it?

The people that have a "hard time selling high ticket" are doing just that, "SELLING" aka "PITCHING" aka "FAILING"

You need to build your business around a system that works, around branding yourself, and helping others build their businesses... Not just building your own!

If you do that it won't matter how much a product costs..

To Your Unlimited Success!

11. skydancer

skydancer Banned

Guess what? Even though it is easier to sell a high ticket item than the little deals out there. For one it's less stressing since you will, in most cases, be dealing with a higher caliber of people, no-nonsense types. But you still have to offer something of value compared to the cost. The above three in you post fail to provide that value Not even close.

All I can tell you , is that the people who made the most money during the great gold rush was not the wave of prospectors, but the guy who sold the shovels. Think about it.

Thank you
    Skydancer

12. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Oh boy... looks like we got some roosters in the ring. :)

Seriously tho, you just gave me an idea, skydancer.... I need to find me a Benz to lean on for my profile picture! Or maybe a Harley bike beings I am a female...

I come to the forum to hang out with people of like minds and to swap ideas. Up to this point this has been a very positive place to hang out so am trusting we can keep it that way.

ReachOut likes this.
  13. Brandon Lukas

Brandon Lukas New Member

Well first you have to own one :) which I do.

Secondly, take a look at my posts and I am very positive and I share value for free that I don't even have to do.

This is actually a while back why I considered not even giving away free value that will take you years to learn on your own, because people like you take it for granted.

14. Tatyana

Tatyana New Member

Here is what I will say.... If you knew you could get to $2,000/week within a few months of joining AND receive $3,000 One Year to a MLM Millionaire TOP notch training and mentorship FREE, how much would you be willing to invest? Let's give a few facts... very ethical company, natural organic products that people USE on a daily basis, PATENTED comp plan and distributor rights in place... If you were truly serious, knowing the team invests in YOU MORE than you invest, you end up winning big! But to each his own. Some people will say they don't have $50 to join a company, while others that I personally know have raised over $10,000 at age 18 to invest $4k and do all it takes to be successful! I am all for winning! ;) :p

15. Tatyana

Tatyana New Member

I love how you said that! I like leaders...but roosters is more about creating noise! LOL

16. Tatyana

Tatyana New Member

Great point...but we are way past that era ;) I personally have high standards and would rather set up people to win HUGE...than a long exhausting fight and struggle ;)

17. closerjim

closerjim Active Member

This is another topic that brings a WIDE variety of "opinions" to the table.

Big ticket .. Little ticket .... hmmmm.

Couple of thoughts to share here, coming from having been in both.

"Big Ticket" also known as "Top Tier" typically has the following characteristics.

1. It's a "one-time-shot" purchase. There may be other "levels" to join at ever
    increasing price points but each level is a one-time purchase.

2. Most of us don't call it "Top Tier" or big ticket unless it's at least $1,000.

I've been in a few of them personally. Earned a lot of money (7 figures over the
    time we were in 'em) and ... now find myself STILL WORKING. Why???

Because I got confused over the PURPOSE OF A BUSINESS.

Not the purpose of OWNING a business. The Purpose OF a business.

I was in it for the MONEY originally. If that's you .. you're chasing the MONEY.

If you chase the money, you'll lose the race every time eventually.

If you go after the true purpose of a business ... you will eventually win the
    MONEY race too.

What's the purpose of a business?

To bring VALUE to BUYERS who WANT your product or service because
    the VALUE of the product or service is HIGHER to them than the MONEY
    they will trade for it. ...... and YOU .... are positioned somewhere in the
    FLOW of that exchange to where YOU GET PAID.

Give that some thought. If all you're doing is attracting OTHER MONEY
    CHASERS ... you have the wrong focus.

How many posts have you seen where they ADMIT no one would buy
    whatever it is, if NOT for the fact that it's part of the business.

Money chasing will make you money ... MAYBE. And it will dry up.

Want to build one .... and never have to build again?

Pick a business that serves a MEGA-TREND Market.

Pick one that has low entry points $50 - $100 .. AND high levels
    as well ... $500 - $1000 - $1500 - $5000. You can't miss the target
    that way.

Pick one hopefully, that you personally spend money NOW in the
    category it services so you're not spending extra money out of your
    budget to keep it going until you're in profit at least enough to
    cover your own product cost.

Stop chasing the money .. start chasing value and you'll win.

But pick one that has RECURRING PURCHASES because the
    others will dry up on you.

ReachOut, YAGOOFT and Just2EZ like this.
  18. Tatyana

Tatyana New Member

To me MLM is way more and beyond money! Our vision is HUGE and because of that we had the criteria to cover ALL the aspects of success! Without a vision, regardless of anything else, money loses value. :)

19. closerjim

closerjim Active Member

Having said "all that" about value, etc. let's get down to reality.

Unless someone simply has more time than good sense, we KNOW they
    join MLM or Relationship Marketing or Network Marketing or Social
    Network Marketing ... (have I covered all the politicially correct terms?)
    so they can make money. Fair enough?

Where the "rub" comes in, is when their reason for wanting a business
    is confused with the reason FOR the business.

The business needs to be in business to SERVE PEOPLE with a value
    that simply can't be called into qustion with respect to the RETAIL
    price they say should be paid if someone is .... paying retail.

If you have that ...... you're golden!

If your company doesn't have that going for it, then the company itself
    has confused the issue and they are all chasing the money. BAD!

Once you have that going for you (cuz you can find a company out there
    with a high REAL VALUE offering) ... then you can chase the money
    by being AWESOME at .... everything else.

Be AWESOME AT .....

Being a student of the business .... personal growth .... supporting your
    team ..... learning new stuff .... being a PRODUCT OF YOUR PRODUCT
    and learning how to ask GREAT QUESTIONS of people so you can learn
    what their needs, wants, fears, desires, goals, dreams are .... BEFORE
    you launch into your well planned story. Right?

Have a great rest of the week!

20. Tatyana

Tatyana New Member

I will say yes and no...Who doesn't want to make money? EVERYONE does...but not everyone joins MLM. There is way more to that. To me true time freedom and abundance is a must! Some people are happy with as little as $500/month income boost, while others need more to live a healthy lifestyle. Average is around $8,000 a month where people can quit their jobs. How many companies can get people there (we are talking ones with lower entrance fees)? Not many...or it takes years and years. So, in order for me to achieve my goal of time and financial abundance, so for one, I can be stress free about my bills, AND be able to serve others abundantly, I chose to pay the higher entrance fee. :)