What is AGel

Discussion in 'Agel' started by samda, Aug 1, 2008.

1. samda

samda Member

This is the first time i am hearing the word Agel. Dear members please answer me what is this opportunity and how can one earn from it.,

2. Seth

Seth New Member

NO IDEA

Do you have link for this site ?

Sounds like products for ACNE [​IMG]

3. johntanyishin

johntanyishin New Member

Sounds interesting.

Do you know where is the company based?

Where their products are produced?

Anyone can provide a link?

Ok, here it is. lol

http://www.agel.com/

I'm not a member of this company by the way. It's just interesting to know that they have nutritional products now in this form.

JTYS

4. Jallstar7

Jallstar7 New Member

Agel is a health product. Basically a multi-level marketing platform. The products are little gel packets that will increase your overall health, and there are different packs to focus on different aspects on your health.

I have a friend who dated the guy that is I think the CEO of the corporation, I want to say he even owns it but I don't remember exactly, he's pretty high up. She knows a few people who make an upwards of $20,000/mo but those results aren't typical. I'm weary of MLM, I'm pretty sure it's not for me. Not sure if they have a website, but if you're looking for self business opportunities, check out Internet Marketing. If you don't know what it is, you can get started by signing up at Wealthy Affiliate.