What is better to say on paid survey websites to get surveys?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by manas1, Feb 5, 2012.

1. manas1

manas1 New Member

I mean their questions about your family, age etc. Who do they need the most? What age is the most of their interest? Is it better to say that I drink soft drinks or tea(I drink both)? Do I need to say that I have kids? I have a lot of free time and I want to get the most possible money from paid survey websites, but I read how people didn't get the most of surveys just because they didn't qualify for them. I can lie without getting caught, but what to lie? Or maybe I qualify without lying?
    Those who do many of those surveys, you advice would be especially valuable as you are already in that exact group that gets many surveys.

2. donnitab

donnitab New Member

I am completely honest when I do surveys and I find I qualify often. Don't get me wrong, there are several I do not qualify for but that just comes with the territory. I just move on to the next. I find the key is signing up for several legitimate sites, that way you always have surveys waiting for you, either in your inbox or at the survey site themselves. Once, you get established with numerous sites, you will stay busy taking surveys. Best of luck to you!

3. vishnu

vishnu New Member

Can you suggest some of the legitimate sites for signing up

4. donnitab

donnitab New Member

Some of my favorites are:

Opinion Outpost, Surveyhead, Daily Survey Panel, My Survey.

They are all legitimate and free to join.

Hope this helps you. Happy Surveying!

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

You should always be honest with them.

Just know that many of the surveys that you are going to join will only pay you with prizes and not money.

6. itsjoanne

itsjoanne New Member

Cash Crate, Inbox Dollars and Global Test Market are others.

7. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

I agree with everyone else who said be completely honest. If you try to "game" the surveys they will catch on. In turn, this will cause you to get less surveys.

Just be 100% truthful in all your answers.

8. chocliv

chocliv New Member

Oh one more thing... I also created a whole new email address specifically for the surveys, etc. This way I don't end up with thousands of SPAM emails amongst my private emails. (y)

9. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

Yes just be truthful in your answers as no one qualifies for all surveys that they are invited to. Each survey has slightly different demographics they are looking for as well. The only thing in your favor is how many surveys you complete, whether they are paid or not. Many people avoid the short surveys that may not have cash or points attached to them, but these are screeners that can actually get you more paid surveys in the future.

10. bluetexas

bluetexas Member

Some good feedback here, honesty is the only way to go any endeavor.

11. Papuc Marius

Papuc Marius New Member

How much money you make for a survey?

12. Panos

Panos New Member

Try ipsos isay, My survey, PineCone