What is going on with SolidTrustPay?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by karls1973, Jun 20, 2012.

1. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Again unable to access SolidTrustPay website, keep getting 'Gateway timeout' error.[​IMG]
    A few weeks ago I opened this account and transfered money via e-check. It showed pending for a long time, then the status changed to cancelled, and I have no idea why.[​IMG]
    I tried to call, no answer. I tried the online help support, but they seem to be offline at all times. I sent them an email, but they never responded.[​IMG]
    I added my credit card, the verification is still pending. I tried to add funds with my credit card, but got kicked out after responding to some verification questions. The message said that I gave the wrong answer to one of the questions, but this is impossible.[​IMG]

I also signed up with Payza (former Alertpay). I entered my credit card information, but they do not accept credit cards for now and credit card validation is temorarily unavailable due to maintenance [​IMG]

Funding via bank account charges are $20, so forget about it!
    Only option is to send them a cashier's check which is free.

Why do some programs require these horrible services????
    I never had a problem with PayPal!

http://www.solidtrustpay.com

[Generic link added - Admin]

2. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Unable to connect this morning 7:00am..

504 Gateway Time-out
    The server didn't respond in time.

Still unable to connect this evening at 10:40pm[​IMG]

Anybody having the the same issue?

3. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

It most likely is on a (cheap) server with limited connections (ie:20 at a time)
    Another possibility is your ISP connection is slow some times of the day.
    One possible solution is to try hiding behind a proxy server like hidemyass.com

4. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Just2EZ

Just2EZ, thank you for your reply. I had already tried to connect from my tablet with 4G internet access as well as from a computer at work. No success, same issue.
    This morning 8:00am I found some posts regarding STP in another business forum. People from all over the world mention the server being down.
    Ok, it's not me or my service, now I do not feel so bad.

5. karls1973

karls1973 Member

The SolidTrustPay website finally accessable at 9:39am EST!

6. JPaskie

JPaskie Member

The reason is that Paypal do not support any forms of MLM or the like. I agree it's annoying, I personally haven't had any problems with STP yet, but I hope I don't because their customer service as you said appears to be quite unsatisfactory.