What is Google Automated Income Kit?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by tdsilk, Dec 26, 2007.

1. tdsilk

tdsilk New Member

I received some spam mail about this opportunity. It mentions to pay a $1.97 shipping fee to received the product. Sounds like a scam to me? Anyone else been approached on this?

Thanks,
    tdsilk
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Never heard of it. If you give them your credit card number and it turns out to be a scam...then your credit card number is in the hands of a scammer, so I'd be careful.
  3. Icare

Icare New Member

I almost fell for this, but decided to read the tiny print at the bottom of the check out page underneath where they asked for your credit card info. Once you give that information, you are agreeing to a 7 day trial to members website - after which your card will be charged $84.27 a month for life, a 14 day trial to blog2promote.com - charging you 14.97 a month after the 14 days, and a 21 day trial to seo2promote.com, charging you 9.97 after the 21 days. This is a total of $109.21 a month charged to your card. They say you can cancel your subscriptions, but do not give a phone number or any info as to how to cancel these charges. PLEASE BEWARE!!!!!!
  4. Icare

Icare New Member

This is a quote from another site that I found. It accurately describes how work at home scams work:

No product or service.
    What is the company selling? If the only product is a chance to make money, you've probably stumbled onto a pyramid scheme. In order for any referral marketing organization to make money, someone on the outside must pay money to the organization. If the only people paying are joining the organization, then no income is being generated. The members are just passing money around between themselves with everyone hoping to be holding the bag of money when the music stops. Above and beyond this fundamental flaw in the business model, pyramid schemes are also illegal in the United States.

Yes they are illegal, but it is virtually impossible to catch and stop them.
  5. FishyBusiness

FishyBusiness New Member

I caught one of the Employess on the line who claims to be a hourly employee which I believe, Its a 7 day free trial and then you get slammed with the extreme up sale of the product once they have your credit information. I informed him what he was doing. He sounds young and ignorant to his wrong doing. There contact number is 801-701-8218 and they are located in Pleasant Grove UT.
    Its a call center... DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR INFORMATION
  6. Tantalicious

Tantalicious New Member

WOW - thanks for the info. I too, was leary of this and thought about digging a little deeper. I found it on a side bar of a mail page or something like that and it said "Google pays me $5000 a month just to post links on their site" when I went to the page and read some more and followed some more links I found this......... and it made me STOP and think again.................
    "Google does not sponsor, endorse, and is no way affiliated with Google Automated Income?„? or this promotion." So basically saying that GOOGLE has nothing to do with it and somehow they are getting away with using the Google name. agh !
  7. dannywr

dannywr New Member

You can get a free Google Automated Income kit! In just minutes a day you can start earning extra income - no extra experience needed. The information in this free kit is used by millions of people every day to make money! Free Google Automated Income KIt! Learn the in's and out's of search engine marketing with this toolkit. The kit includes tips on how to take advantage of Google Adwords, how to find the right target keywords and much more. Are you ready to take control of your financial future? With this proven Google marketing system you could make $1,000, $5,000 or even $10,000 a month in extra income. Now anyone can make money with Google.
  8. nanlar

nanlar New Member

fishy is correct. Anything google kit leave it alone. They are not affiliated with google. Scam!
  9. dovechocolatier

dovechocolatier New Member

How Come Google is letting them use there name to Scam people?
  10. linhn

linhn New Member

I would definately steer clear of this product. I came across this website a few months ago and thought it looked too good to be true. I then did a google search on it and found out that there was multiple websites promoting the same product with different pictures of the writter and each had their own 'rags to riches' stories after using the program. The try to suck you in by saying it only costs $1.97 shipping fee.
  11. nanlar

nanlar New Member

I have posted before on this and others. Anything kit= scam.
  12. AllieKLong

AllieKLong New Member

Google Automate Income Kit is actually a very good program. However, they do charge you every month. Before you buy a product, read their Terms of Service. It includes every detail about how they are going to scam you. Companies can put anything about their product on their web page, but in their terms of service, it has to be true. Because no one ever reads it, the companies just list everything there.
  13. Aaron33

Aaron33 New Member

I caught one of the Employess on the phone who claims to be a hourly employee which I believe is one of the owners/managers, Its a 7 day free trial and then you get slammed with the extreme up sale of the product once they have your credit information
    . I informed him what he was doing. He sounds young and ignorant to his wrong doing. His contact number is 801-548-0526 and they are located in Pleasant Grove UT.
    DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR INFORMATION
  14. Icare

Icare New Member

Yeah - it is a very good program for the scammer that created it !!!!!!!!
  15. Icare

Icare New Member

TWITTER CASH KITS ARE ALSO A SCAM - NOT AFFILIATED WITH TWITTER
  16. thereaper21

thereaper21 New Member

is it real can you get money form Google Automated Income Kit?
    becuase i would like to do , if it is
  17. joanpeterson

joanpeterson New Member

No, stay away from this one. Google is NOT associated with this.
  18. jjjjjj

jjjjjj New Member

19. carterstory

carterstory New Member

A little off topic but I needed to respond to this
    Icare: This is a quote from another site that I found. It accurately describes how work at home scams work:
    No product or service.
    snip..
    you've probably stumbled onto a pyramid scheme.
    ..snip
    Yes they are illegal, but it is virtually impossible to catch and stop them.
    Icare, you are a little confused, this is not a /\ scheme, it's just one fo the deceitful practices in which you sign up for something for $1.97, and don't read the T&C. Then WHAMO 100+ in charges for systems because you didn't read the fine print.. and canceling them means probably going to each of the different companies and finding out how to cancel, and they probably won't refund your money.. There is a product (the 3 programs)

A /\ scheme is when someone says.. Psst.. Give us $100 to join our business.. OK.. now go and get more people to join for $100 and you'll get %50 of every new signup you get. And either offers no product to the public.. or no product at all, where all the money comes from new join-ups.