What is the best and hottest biz op going?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Joel Burrell, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Joel Burrell

Joel Burrell New Member

Hey all, Joel here, full time networker here. I have been considering adding something new to my portfolio. What are you doing? What's hot? Hit me with your best pitch :) !

2. crisstar

crisstar Member

Matt Lloyd's My Online Business Education (MOBE/MTTB). A lot of people have made insane money with this program whereas other people have not and then say it's a scam. What Matt does is he licenses his programs and that's where the money is made.

I heard on the radio yesterday an ad promoting a seminar for the MOBE/MTTB business opportunity. Kinda shocking, that they're doing seminars, but nevertheless, if they can get a lot of people into the business program this way, then this program is going to really blow up.

John Chow, a well-known an regarded Internet marketer (at least in some circles ;) ) is a member/promoter of this program. You can see how he talks about it here: http://www.johnchow.com/make-money-online-recommended-money-makers/matt-lloyd-webinar/

I'm not a member of this program. I have a lot of things on my plate as it is.

But it's something to look further into if you're into that kind of program.

3. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Anti-aging is hot right now. I was very surprised to see how many men are in the business and doing very well. All depends on what you are looking for. Are you wanting to help people? Make money? All available. Anti-aging also is with the brain. I am using a brain supplement that many NFL players are using as it helps with TBI and concussion syndrome. There are a lot of people that can be helped with this one product. Message me if you are interested in learning more, would love to chat with you.

4. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Pokémon Go is certainly hot right now, but it seems to be reaching it's maximum popularity from what I've read. Tough to capitalize on short term trends though. The free money making niche has been consistent for me, but not sure if I'd call it hot as it has been around for a long time and is established.