WHAT Is The BEST NO COST FREE RECESSION PROOF HOME BUSINESSES

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by FREEBUSINESSES, Nov 24, 2009.

1. francis dasilva

francis dasilva New Member

I agree with freebusiness, you do need money to do anything especially if your starting up your business but you have to think
    About the long run your gonna spend $100 dollars but in the long run your making double maybe even triple on working from home

Thank you All for the help!
  2. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Member

I Agree with MLM but your Business needs to be making profit BEFORE recession hits.... Though this applies to all businesses in which you need to invest to get started.
  3. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Agreed,

You have to be making money to spend money in most cases, no secret there, but the real question is how to make money in your business, traditional or internet, it all comes down to making money. I work multiple businesses with focus on value since any recession proof business has to offer value in this collapsing econony.

The main focus during recessionary times is helping other business owners succeed, best business of all in tough economies like this. What does everyone need most of all, traffic, whether it be in brick and mortar business or an internet based business. Traffic is king, the more prospects you generate, the more customers you get and the more income, it is really that simple.

Best success to all,
  4. DLaDue

DLaDue New Member

Just my 2 cents. I don't believe that any MLM is truly free. It may be free to join but you will have to do something.
    Time is money or money wasted depending on how you look at it.

If you want to start a business in Network Marketing or any other for that matter, you have to put time and some money into it. Sure, you could probably succeed in an online business by pumping mass amounts of money into it but who has that amount of cash now days?

There are a lot of companies out there that allow you to join for free. My company is one of them...BUT... you still have to do something. Just because they are a free to join company does not mean that it is not profitable. Instead of being distributor driven, these companies are product driven which means they want the products sold and that's how you will make money.

If you are in a good company with good product and a fair pay out plan, you will make money..... IF.. you put some effort into it.

Make connections, talk about your product to everyone without being a car salesman. You will find folks who will eventually see the benefit in the product and the opportunity.
  5. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Agreed,

No doubt time is money, but when most think of starting or investing in a business, they are first and foremost thinking about the money needed to start a business, time is a given as I see it.

Success to all,
  6. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Member

I thought that I had responded to this thread ages ago, but here goes.

I would have to say the best, recession-proof, low to zero cost to get started (in this case no more than $30 with immense returns) would have to be Daily Money Team (Main Company Site)

The reason I nominate this for recession-proof is simply that the core of this business is advertising Fortune 500 companies...something that will never stop as long as the United States is a Capitalist Country. Know that at the core this business, DMT uses Freebie websites... if you are familiar with opportunities such as Project Payday, ZNZ Promotions, or similar sites where you complete trial offers to get paid, you are well aware. But the thing that sets this organization apart from the others is that they give you a system where you complete offers one time, then attract a continuous stream of inbound leads to complete offers for you, the same system that has grown their organization to over 24,000 members across the US currently. So unlike the previous examples you are no longer stuck completing offer after offer in order to earn change.

What makes this the best opportunity IMHO is the training and support that is given with DMT. For no more cost than it takes you to complete your offer credits, you are given the Agent Training Center, the place where all DMT agent come to get their home office set up to take inbound calls, learn scripting, and even chat with other agents. The Owners are very active and helpful as well, holding live nightly presentations, weekly trainings, and even monthly advanced training seminars.

Many within the organization are earning a very sizeable and consistent income with the very same sites that many think are either useless or a scam, IFWs.

For all these reasons I truly believe this business fits the request that you had. I look forward to hearing a review from your point of view YAGOOFT