What is the best proven way to drive customers to my links?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by JackDProvost, May 12, 2011.

1. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

Hello everyone,
    I am very interested in learning proven methods to driving customers who are willing to listen to the sales pitch and be potential customers. Please only proven methods. I am wore out learning old worn out methods! I would love to be rich but I am going to be real.. My goal is set to $100 a day. Is this possible?

Thank you so much
    Jack Daniel Provost
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

The best way I have found is to set up either an info site or blog, where you can write your OWN stuff. It's really hard to get people to listen to what you have to say without building some sort of rapport or trust first!

Unless of course you have the money to pay for LOTS of advertising so you can get thousands of visitors to your landing page!
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

The auto cash empire website didn't want to load for me - or else is just very slow and I didn't wait around. You may want to check that out.[​IMG]
  4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Jack,

One of the best ways to get some free traffic is to do videos and then upload them to YouTube. Yes, it is pretty much like articles where it is very important that you upload as many of them as possible and have a few of them being picked up and seeing by other people.

Just know that many of your videos will not get any exposure so that is why you need to do as many of them as possible.

I currently have about 80+ videos on YouTube. What I need to do is to get to 500-1000 in order to get consistent and never ending traffic for work I did just once.

You can also do articles.
  5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Consistency in your marketing is what will pay off. Forum posting, articles, blogging, video marketing are some of the proven free methods. Of course free advertising can take more time to create momentum, interested prospects and sales/referrals, but it works.

Paid sources such as magazines, usa today, postcards, ppc, ppv, media buys can bring you results also. Leads will come faster but it doesn't necessary mean the prospects will join or buy any faster. Your follow up messages will help to keep your prospects interested or as a reminder to view the details of your offer.

There's no magic bullet but if you stay consistent in marketing towards your target market you should see cashflow results.

As far a marketing clickbank products like the one you are doing; Similar to what Mountainmom stated. You want to get you own website and autoresponder that you drive traffic too.

Be careful if you are marketing a clickbank product and it does not allow you to intergrate your own autoresponder. You are ultimately giving your leads to the owner of that product. I always opt-in to any clickbank product I have promoted via my own referral link to see how the owner does the follow up messages. I saw one that after certain messages he started promoting other offers to me/my leads that left me out of the equation. Therefore, don't build their list build yours and your own relationship with those that subscribe and let them know you are there to assist and help them as best you can in their home business pursuits.
  6. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

Thanks for the advice! Yeah why give them my leads! Well.. I think I have a lot of changes to make.. Well I will leave that site alone but my next site will be way different.
  7. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

mountainmom5
    That is strange.. I clicked it and it loads quick for me.. It is a godaddy domain and if you have purchased from them you know what I mean when I say UNRELIABLE HOSTING! I have some sites I host using HostGator and I never have problems with them.
  8. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

talfighel
    Thanks for the advice I will look into doing some video marketing. I do article marketing on several subjects.
  9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

JackDProvost: That is strange.. I clicked it and it loads quick for me.. It is a godaddy domain and if you have purchased from them you know what I mean when I say UNRELIABLE HOSTING! I have some sites I host using HostGator and I never have problems with them.
    Sorry - it must've been my computer as now it loads fine. my bad![​IMG]
  10. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

it is okay [​IMG] Thanks for all your feedback
  11. kane1976

kane1976 New Member

You could also try commenting on blogs that are targeting the same subject/niche as you are.

Do a search on google for "keyword" blogs

Read through the posts and then leave some good comments.

A genuine well written comment will always be accepted, and therefore creating some one way backlinks to your website.
  12. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

Thanks for the advice. I find a lot of people try and spam my websites. So I keep that in mind when writing a comment on other peoples blogs.. I am sure they hate spam as much as I do [​IMG]
  13. DannyGilbreath

DannyGilbreath New Member

Jack,

To get lots of traffic to your blog Google needs to know you are out there. This is what I do when I post an article to my blog and I get a lot of traffic:

Go to google keyword tool and find a keyword with high global searches and low competition and do this:

Keyword in the title and once per paragraph.
    Put a picture in there, Google loves pictures.
    Keyword in the last sentence.
    A link to another page on your blog
    Have an H1, H2 and H3 heading with the keyword in that heading

Put your article on the big article directories and put a link pointing back to your original piece of content from each article

Make a video about the article and link it back to your article, this is called backlinking and Google loves it. Backlinking makes Google think your site is important and will rank it high in the search engines.

Get the onlywire plug in to blast it out to the social networking sites (backlinking).

This should get you started and this IS proven.

Get SEOPressor plugin it will give you a check list for optimizing your article, very easy and fun to use. It helped me get some of my articles in the first position in Google.

Here is an article that I wrote, notice what I did in that article.

http://dannygilbreath.com/get-on-the-first-page-of-google-for-free

This highly competitive article is in the number 10 position. Type in first page of google free and see.

I hope this gets you a ton of traffic buddy,

Danny
  14. LadyK

LadyK New Member

JackDProvost
    The best way to get traffic is through facebook or youtube. I use facebook to give valuable info about the products or services that is not going to be found on the website. I know many people that use youtube videos as a way to get a word out about the business.
  15. AllenF

AllenF New Member

Great suggestions, everybody.

However...driving traffic straight to your sales page is about getting direct sales. Most people do not buy the very first time they see your sales page. You'll make some money, yes, but it's better to begin creating your own list.

That's why you should send them to a squeeze page, which is a page that has an opt-in form on it, so you can offer them a free gift in exchange for their name and email address.

To do this you will need an autoresponder, such as AWeber. It will run about $20 a month to start.

But collecting names and email addresses will allow you to stay in touch with those who sign up, and you'll be able to turn many of them into buyers at a later date and make even more money.

All of the top names in this business create their own lists. That's one of the reasons behind their success.

Once you have a sizable list of your own, you'll be able to begin doing list swaps with other marketers. They send an email to their list, advertising about your product, while you send an email to your list advertising about their product. Both marketers win. And it's a great way to build your list even larger.

Facebook can be an incredible list builder if you know how to use FB for that. It involves creating your own fan pages ('like' pages) and there is no limit to how many we are allowed to create. We can add an opt-in form to our fan pages to build a list.

One thing I do is go to answers.yahoo.com and look for people's questions in my niche. I provide good answers to them and I am allowed to add a url to my site in the Source area. (Never add a url in the main body of your post!)

Many of my answers are voted as Best Answer, putting my post above all the rest and giving my url much more exposure.

Tracking my traffic with Google Analytics, I find that the traffic I get from Yahoo Answers comes in second only to Google search traffic.

Google ranks sites according to how many backlinks a person has pointing to their site, as well as the quality of those sites.

Getting your website mentioned on huffingtonpost.com will be a lot better in Google's eyes than getting a mention on jimmyjoesbaitshop.com, know what I mean?

(None of the urls mentioned here are affiliate urls.)

I will also create free reports to give away, which, of course, will have my urls in them...

Allen
  16. nbaker

nbaker New Member

In my experience, social network marketing proved to be the best way to get visitors on my site. However, facebook and twitter helped a lot because my web site was geared toward the demographic that used such network.

If you want to be general though, you could try advertising on google as they provide a lot of services to cater such concerns.
  17. River Jordan

River Jordan New Member

Writing articles is the proven way, but at some point you will run out of ideas on what to write. Doing videos is another proven method, but also you need to be creative. Best way is to do both, so you won't get bored just doing one thing.
  18. ThePhoenix

ThePhoenix New Member

If you populate the Internet with articles on various article directories, then you will eventually start to get traffic. The effectiveness is multiplied if you target the articles towards important keywords.