What is The Best Way To Help Marketers Online

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ricksalas, Nov 17, 2014.

1. ricksalas

ricksalas New Member

What is the best way to help marketers online? Do you use social sites? Do you use multiple blogs and do some content marketing? Do you use membership sites. There are many ways to do it, not talking about how much expertise you have, just where do you present your credibility online. Do you use multiple traffic sources or 2 or 3 only. Lots of questions here but just wanted to know, where do you market and by the way, where do you go to find help for any problems you need solved in your business in the im niche?

payment proof likes this.
  2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

In a nutshell: to provide the right answers to their questions and effective solutions to their problems.

The methods, tools and resources you use to accomplish that will depend on several factors, including how experienced (or not) the marketer is. Fortunately there are many options to choose from, some of which you've already mentioned.

Using multiple traffic sources is a requirement these days if you expect to get any meaningful results and make a lasting impression.

And wherever a marketer may be along the marketing experience curve, there's is always someone further ahead that you can reach out to for guidance. Even the recognized 'marketing guru' has a go-to person or mastermind group to consult for ideas, suggestions and guidance when it's necessary.

Hermas

3. KB24

KB24 Active Member

I would go to related forums just like this one to find out what questions people are asking in your niche. Find out what their problems are and them provide them with a solution.

Also if you are building a list you woule want to provide value for them. Why should they join your list?

As for traffic sources I would look in to paid methods. This is if you have money for it otherwise using free methods to get traffic will cost you time. Hope this helps.

payment proof likes this.
  4. WorkAtHome_Pam

WorkAtHome_Pam New Member

Good question!

I once had a website a few years ago where I taught (through many posts) internet marketing to newbies. The biggest thing I would push everyone to do is "Google it."

That may sound like useless advice, just a means to shoo them away if you will, but the truth is for me, the internet is a tool! Everything I know, every success I have ever had, and every service I now provide to other small businesses has come through researching the answers.

It hasn't been an easy journey, and it has been many years.....but my knowledge is here to stay and I am not crippled by relying on anyone else for information. For me, this was the best thing I could share with someone looking to learn.

Every type of marketing out there is really a matter of preference, email marketing....PPC...social media....organic traffic....banner ads. It is just not a "one size fits all" kind of deal, the only thing I could share with my readers was my own experience and preference, but I always encouraged that they learn what works for them.

As long as I am always willing to learn the answer to any question I seek, I will never be at the mercy of those scammy "opportunities", I know how to fend for myself out there....and I think that is success in and of itself. :)

Just2EZ likes this.