What is the difference between Coastal Vacations different groups?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by CarolinaConsign, Dec 29, 2006.

1. joesosa

joesosa New Member

So, which are the differences between Coastal Synergy Group, Coastal Vacations and Travel and Leissure? I know they are groups within the Coastal System, but how do they differ from one another?
    Why go into one and not rhe others?, etc.
  2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Joe,
    they just have different training methods that each originating director passed down to his members. They have different websites that have been designed for their specific group. They might have training calls that each groups leading director does on a weekly basis. I know our call center has several training calls a week and Q&A calls for people looking at the benefits of the call center also. We differ a little more from most other groups because we use the call center to close our sales so we want to make sure people know about the call center so that is what our site focuses on. The only reason to go with one and not the other is simply because you prefer on over the other or you feel like one fits your style of marketing than the other. Some people are good at talking to people and presenting the business so they don't need our call center but others are not good at selling or presenting and would rather have a professional do it for them which is what our call center does. You just need to figure out which group fits you best.
  3. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

There is not a lot of difference between them - the product is the same thing, it is the support, marketing, training, etc that differ.

I would suggest checking them all out and see what suits your style best. If you find one that you really like you are going to have an easier time working it with enthusiasm and have better success.

I am a Coastal Synergy Group member and love their support, we have live Q&A calls 2x daily, plus online live theatre presentations, business and product calls, retail training calls, motivation calls, live dials to listen to how others do it, and a personal development program.

But if closing the sale is your weak spot then definitely check out one of the call centre groups.

Hope you find one that works for you.
    Be sure to check out all their marketing and support....and make sure you find a director that will work for you with whatever group you join.

All the best in your success!
    Lindsay
  4. JNS Travel

JNS Travel New Member

I have some question concerning the call centers.
    1. How much is the joining fee for WeCloseYourSales call center if you are already a director.
    2. How doe the call center know which director the prospect is responding. The web site all look the same for each group using a call center, I didn't notice any like pin# to tell which director generated the lead by the web sit.

Joe
  5. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

JNS,
    each of us have a specific member ID number. Mine is 1604-HS which you will see on my site if you were to go there. All of my members on this board have their own member ID and you would too. You advertise the call center's toll free number with your member ID and when a person calls in the first thing the rep asks is what the persons member ID is that you saw on the ad or on the website. If you don't have one you will be directed to go to the internet to find one. They will not talk to you unless you have an ID to credit your call to. It ensures that the right person will get credit for the sale.
    The joining fees for current members are the cost that you see on the website minus the wholesale cost of the package. So if you were a level one and wanted to come in at level one with the call center it would cost you $1,700 instead of $1,995. You wouldn't need another package so you don't have to pay the $295 for it. Same with level 2. Some get upset with having to more or less "start over" but the member who paid for the advertising that attracted you to the call center needs to get the return for his or her advertising so that's why it has to be like that. Now, if you are qualified already then you DON'T have to requalify. If you aren't qualified you do have to qualify. Several people a week who are already members come and join the call center because they are tired of spending all day talking to prospects and would rather spend that time training or marketing while the call center presents the business for them.
  6. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Dear Travelingcoastal,

If you sign up as a level two director with wecloseyoursales any sale you make at a level one goes directly to you. You just need to pass up your first level two sales, so you still can make a lot of money before having to pass up your first two sales.
    This is the group that uses the Call Center. It is a great marketing tool. You can choose to either pitch the sale yourself or send them to the Call Center so it gives you options.
  7. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: success30If you are going to do the work why pass up your sales?

Great Question. With Coastal you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself. It's important that you have a coach and mentor ( your director) to help you get your business going.

The BEST directors stay in contact with you even after you've become a director. I just hosted an event here in Nashville and invited all my team member out for Sunday Morning Breakfast. I then proceeded to drive my member to the airport. I didn't have to do that...I wanted to.

Jay NaPier
  8. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: JRazakAll I've read about the system thus far sounds great and this Level 3 Director, Jay Napier, has answered every question I've emailed him, however I've tried calling him and for some reason, I cannot get the number straight. I'd like to know if any of you has any idea on where is this director located and how to make a phonecall to wherever he is from Mexico.

Funny I should find this question. You can find my direct phone number on my website.

If I remember the emails ( I get alot) I gave you the phone number to call me. I don't have yours or I'd call you.

Jay NaPier
  9. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: hsimpsonjr know I can call my director pretty much any time I need to and email him.

I have the same policy, but email is way more efficient as I have only 1 voice and 10 fingers. [​IMG]

Jay NaPier
  10. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Even though I have ten fingers and type fairly fast at around 50 wpm or so, I've found that IM is one of the worst ways to communicate.

- Most people type very slowly leading to frustration and miscommunication.

Then the email.

-Very efficient when it comes to communicating concise information back and forth. I've found that gmail is great for this as it keeps everything in the conversation in one strand rather than many different emails in separate folders.

Then the voice.
    -Though perhaps a little less efficient than email in terms of time, I think the phone is probably one of the most powerful of the tools for the network marketer.

It can convey meaning much faster than emails can do alone. If you know what you are going to say, then the voice seems to be the most powerful, accurate and even sometimes quickest (by avoiding miscommunication) way to exchange info.

Of course, you'll need to document the phone calls so that you can keep track. That's what can take some time. But you get faster as you go.

Thomas
  11. besttrvlpkg

besttrvlpkg New Member

Hi all we are about to take some of the vacations and use the free vouchers shortly here. Will report on how well that works out. I have read several testimonials regarding using the vouchers as well as the condo resorts.

Level one is a great place to start to check it all out and see if it's all it's cracked out to be before jumping in to deep.

And earning a $1,000 plus two sales generates a very good income not to mention the fact that it is not an MLM makes a lot of people happy to join.

I like the WCYS call center and the training they offer in the back office. It is well worth the $700, so the pkg for $1295 plus the $700 is a bargain at that price. And the fact that CV has been around a long time!

I know there are a lot of good directors on this forum but give us new kids on the block a chance, we are experienced in the travel industry,and we can give you the benefit of our years of experience in marketing and travel. As a business owner I know what it takes. And along with the training you receive from WCYS it is a unbeatable combo.

Thanks,
    Dan

When you succeed we all succeed!
  12. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: JNS Travel2. How doe the call center know which director the prospect is responding. The web site all look the same for each group using a call center, I didn't notice any like pin# to tell which director generated the lead by the web sit.

Joe

Joe, each of us have our own ID code my husband's is 4351DW.
    So you give your prospect the 800# and tell them to give the ID#.

Terri
  13. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: driverI am concerned with spending a fortune on marketing with no return.I do love to travel and it would be great to do something you have a passion for.

Driver your concern about marketing is justified. I work with several marketing companies and I have talked with SEVERAL Coastal members who wanted to make Coastal into a business, but their director did not have the knowledge to help them do it on their budget. There's alot of useless information flowing around that REALLY does not help someone get things going. One group advertises they have 100+ marketing methods...lol, a bit of research shows that what they've done is simply did a search and made a list.

I'm successful with Coastal because I have a passion for travel. If you love to travel - get started and be sure to introduce yourself at a Coastal training seminar.

Jay NaPier
  14. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: tomchaIf you know what you are going to say, then the voice seems to be the most powerful, accurate and even sometimes quickest (by avoiding miscommunication) way to exchange info.

Hi Thomas,

I totally agree....The phone is a better way to communicate.....AND, when you have a successful team of directors you work to provide every team member with the support they deserve.

Let me give you an example. Let's say you've got 30 people on your team and all of them decide they could use 30 minutes of your time. NOW - you've got to schedule your time so you have time for things like eating, sleeping and showering.

One of the MAJOR benefits of working with a successful directors is you learn how to keep your phone line open and schedule your time so you can balance you team time with your family time.

I'm one of the few award winning Coastal Level 3 Directors who would even share tip with new Coastal Directors on a forum like this. I'll be celebrating my 19th year as an entrepreneur this year. There are skills I've learned over the years that MOST Coastal Directors will never learn.

Jay NaPier
  15. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: susanengYou can choose to either pitch the sale yourself

Wow...Now that sounds like SALES! I don't pitch ANYONE ANYTHING! I'm here as an executive tour guide. I provide information so you can make an informed decision about Coastal.

As a home business coach, I use my 18+ years of business success to help people who want to be successful working from home.

Jay NaPier
  16. jnapier

jnapier New Member

When it comes to training and support, it's important to work with the best to get the best results. As a leader with the Coastal Synergy Group I've had the pleasure to participate in the process that CONTINUES to put the CSG ahead of any other group. The CSG continues to set new standards in this industry and with Coastal.

This business is ALL ABOUT training and support. Our Las Vegas training event will have the largest turn out of ANY Coastal seminar ever.

Jay NaPier
  17. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Jay,
    you know, of course, that Susan is using "Pitch" as a figure of speech. One GREAT thing about our call center is that we have the choice of doing business the way you do it meaning the traditional way by closing all of the sales yourself or business the easy way by letting the call center handle everything except training for us. We make that choice. We are available for questions if a prospect wants to speak to us personally but we can let the call center ask them for the money because that is what they do so well. We are the number one selling team in Coastal and it is because of the call center and our leaders like Jeff Mills and Dean Marino. You can say that all you do is act as a "tour guide" but you still ask them for their money and you always will unless you start using our call center. We level the field for ordinary people who might not be so great at talking to people or asking them for money. I am not saying that doing Coastal the traditional way is not a good way. I plan on doing some retail sales myself but as far as getting people in the business the WeCloseYourSales call center is second to none. For proof of that, just look at this forum. Roger, Dawn, Susan, Thomas, Beckie, Silvana, Dan, I think Terri is with the call center too. Sorry if I missed anyone. We have revolutionized the way Coastal is done and we are the number one team because of that. We also recognize that there are other great teams like Lora's team, Coastal Wealth Builders and CSG.
  18. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Of course Jay knew what Susan meant. I think he was using that to make a self-promotional point for himself (never misses to point out the 18+ years). But I do think that is a very good mindset to have as a Coastal director.

But I also agree with Harold that no matter how you look at it, you need to ask for the money unless you have something like our Call Center behind you. You'd only be lying to yourself and others to think otherwise.

So while the traditional method might work very well for some, it won't for most. That's why the Call Center is so successful.

It's the great equalizer for the rest of us.

But credit is due where it's due. Jay, your point is well taken.

Thomas
  19. roger

roger New Member

As we all know the CSG, Call Center, CWB or what have you, they are all only as good as the individuals who make up the group.
    You will find really good Directors like myself [​IMG] in any group you join, just like you'll get your not-so-good Directors within the same group. It boils down to a few things, leadership being one of them.

I believe we all get into Coastal (at least I did) to help people as well as ourselves, thus creating a win-win situation which is how business should always be conducted. It also comes down to personalities because regardless of how successful you are does not mean the person you've brought in will be equally successful if there is a mismatch in personalities!

[​IMG]

Roger
  20. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Exactly! Well said Roger.
    Especially the point about personalities.

Everyone has different learning style and work style, as I tend to put it, and this makes a huge difference on how well you learn from your director.

I come from a teaching background so I tend to think in terms of learning styles, but I guess personalities is equally descriptive.

Even if you have the 'best' (however you describe it) director, you won't learn much if he can't teach it to you in a way that you can understand.

Remember that there is no bad student. Only bad teachers. (ouch)

But please no finger pointing. Teachers, for the most part, teach the way they were taught. That's why it's very important for you to seek out the director that meets your needs and personalities (style).

And this goes much more beyond mere number of sales or how much money they make or even what level they are.

Thomas