What is the Key to Success?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by gxlexplosion, Jun 3, 2009.

1. gxlexplosion

gxlexplosion Guest

Everyone wants to know how to get people to join their business. Well the answer will blow you away and quit frankly most will not attempt or even try to do what I'm about to reveal right now!

People do not join a business they join the person who is involved with the business. They Join You!!! Why? Because they trust you as a person who has given them so much valuable information that they can actually use themselves to become successful in life and in business.

Everyone has something to sell, just go to Google it is an endless stream of information.

You have to be different, and the only thing you have that is different than everyone else on the planet is YOU.

So to make yourself stand out from the crowd you have to do something that most people are not willing to do. Give all your secrets away for free.

What ever you learn that has helped you succeed give it to others so they can do the same and you my friend will stick out like a sore thumb and before long you will have an endless list of people that will what to join what ever your doing because you have helped them with unselfish intentions.

This my friends is one stage of many that must be performed if you are to become the Entrepreneur you know you are capable of being.

Lets Succeed Together
    Bill Stafford
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I believe that...to a point, but let's face it, people also buy from you based on the features and benefits of your product, and whether or not they truly believe it will help them.
  3. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Great post. Both have valid and points worth taking note of. People are definitely attracted to a home based business as a result of the person promoting it but as getagrip stated if your business doesnt offer them something they feel is of value then there would be no reason to join no matter how they feel about you.

I get great offers everyday but many are for businesses I dont feel are viable for me. Many times I like the marketer as well as their presentation but again if I dont see the offer as viable for me then I wont join.

I will say that if you have a magnetic personality and a good offer then buckle your seatbelts as your business will go into overdrive.
  4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

I agree with Adam that both points of view are valid. As a matter of fact, they go together.

So, the cool, magnetic recruiter who is promoting what s/he believes to be the most fantastic opportunity, must also recognize that unless a (thinking) prospect accepts that "there is something in this for me" an attractive personality alone is not going to get a conversion.

Hermas
  5. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Yes. I fully agree.
  6. mediafreak

mediafreak New Member

Giving away some trade secrets is similar to paying a lot of money for a huge ad placement in a website. It is an investment - but when actual human interaction is involved the insight becomes more valuable and people tend to remember you in a good light.
  7. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Ditto!
  8. dannych

dannych New Member

Hello friends,

I like the fact that every body has different opinions but all of them in a positive way. I would like to share with you an article that I wrote in my blog about "How to find a legitimate MLM Business Opportunity?" because I think it goes with the title of this topic.

I hope you enjoy it:

"How to find a legitimate MLM Business Opportunity?"

5 Pillars for success!

A lot of people now days are working from Home, but many more are just jumping from one program to another. What is the reason that some people really make money online and why othes dont?

Every time you search in google "How to make money online", How to work from home", "Home based business opportunity", "MLM business", you get millions of websites showing you the best opportunity they have, but the reality is that we are only getting too much hype and lies from the majority of these opportunities.

I don't blame these people because I was one of them...

My name is Danny Chiquito and for the past 8 years I've joined many opportunities for the same reason of all of you, and that is to "make money online" and to have"financial freedom"

I did everything my sponsors told me to do: I made a list of my friends and families, I create flyers, I spend a lot of money in PPC advertising, I bought thousands of business cards, I went to parking lots to put my cards in the winshield of the cars, I did business parties in my house, I went to business meetings, i bought magnetic signs for my car, and the list goes on and on....

Now I know that my lack of success was not my fault...instead, it was lack of education. No body showed me how to analyze a company before spend my time and money on them.

Finally I found an ebook called "Success in 10 Steps" by Michael Dlouhy, and this ebook showed me the real truth about network marketing business. In this ebook Michael talks about the 5 pillars for success and I want to share it with you.

Before you spend your valuable time and hard earned money I want you to follow this simple step to success, and that is to find a Company that has these 5 pillars:

1. Company management experience with integrity. Now you will say how do I know when a company has experience with integrity?....well all you have to do is go to google and do a research in the company's name and the owner & president's name. In this first pillar you also need to request the policies & procedures of the company. You will be surprise to know that the majority of these companies states in their policies: "At its sole discretion, XXX Company may terminate a distributor for any reason upon 30 days prior written notice".That's how you know if they have integrity. Do you think is fair to have policies like this?

2. Timing in the Industry. A lot of companies brag about their Huge ground floor opportunity, but the reality is that the majority of these so called opportunities don't last 2 years, so focus only in companies that already past the 2-3 years mark, as a matter of fact a good opportunity will be more strong after 2 years any way.

3. Remarkable Product that people buy and consume in a regular basis. I can say that this pillar is easy to find because a lot of companies have good products. Be advice that when we talk about product we are talking about real, tangible, consumable products, not dowloadable intangible products.

4. Compensation Plan that pays the part time members. This is one of the most important parts in the 5 pillars. You have to have a pay plan that pays the average guy and not only the heavy hitters. The way to figure this out is easy, just decide how much money do you want to earn in your new business, let's say $10,000 per month in residual income....now ask the person who's presenting you the opportunity that tells you how many people in your team do you need to earn this income? If they don't know that's proof that you know more than they do, they always going to say only 2, or 5 but they don't tell you that those 2-5 are going to do the same, so at the end of the proccess you find out that you really need over 1000, 2500 or even 10,000 members to earn your desired income. I can tell you the best compensation plan is that one that pays the most money with the least people, so find a company that only requires 300-400 members in your Team to earn that money.

5. Duplicable system in place. The last pillar for success is that you need to have a duplicable system that the average member can do it....remember people are not duplicables, systems are!
  9. MaxGxlCorp

MaxGxlCorp New Member

Thank you Bill, well said!
  10. DaveWalters

DaveWalters New Member

As far as the key to success is concerned, I believe we need 3 things: gratitude, patience, and persistence
  11. Empowered

Empowered New Member

There are several keys to success, and time does not permit us to review them all. However, one of the key ingredients to anyone's success is preparation. Success doesn't happen by accident. Yes, there are many stories of all sorts where individuals have discovered or invited something by accident. But let's look a little deeper. Many of those same individuals had prepared for something during their journey of discovery. They may not have prepared for that which they had accomplished, but they had prepared for that that led up to that accomplished. For example, Bill Gates or Michelle Obama may not have been prepared to lead a multi-billion dollar company or become the first lady of the United States, but they had worked long and hard before these successes ever occurred. It is not by accident that they are where they are. So let us also prepare, we too can be successful.
  12. ScottCofer

ScottCofer Member

The 3-step key to success:

1) Learn how to properly talk to people (prospect)
    2) Talk to people
    3) The more you do 2), the more money you'll make.

And for further clarification, I've always created much better results by getting to know what problems (financial, etc.) my prospects are facing and then positioning my opportunity as a solution.
  13. DavidCarter9000

DavidCarter9000 New Member

Clear objectives: You have to know what you want. Don't get distracted by objects like cars or big houses ect. You have to focus on a life long goal, The objective of who you want to be. Such as happy, financially secure, Helpful ect. These are life long objectives. objects can get in the way of reaching these. Stay focused until you reach your objectives then you will attract everything else.

Dedication and focus: You have to have the dedication to push forward when things get tough and the focus to not get distracted by things that are outside your primary objective. Everyone gets tempted and everyone has problems and everyone falls down. The differnce between the people at the top and the people at the bottem are how they handle it. It can be a long hard road to get to the top but it will always be worth it.

Perspective. Keep your perspecive. Be realistic. Don't fall prey to makreting hype. People tend the think companies are scams because of there marketing hype and the fact that it isnt so easy for them and they drop out. Companies always publish the best posible results. That's just the way it is. It is good marketing and it brings people in. your results will probably be much differnt and much slower. If you enter a program with a get rich quick mind set then you will fail. It will not live up to your expectations. Yes you can get rich and yes you can make alot of money on a monthly basis but it takes time and work and you have to know what your doing so learn, learn, and learn.

Networking. Learn to talk to people. Understand them and let them understand you. Help them with real problems and they will have more faith in what you represent. Word will spread and your reputation will grow. Don't just recruit. Stand by thouse you recruit and help them along there journy. They will be much more likely to stay the course with you.

If you follow the points above then I have little doubt that you will be successful. If your entering an mlm program then do your research. there are some that are better then others. You also need to make sure that who ever you choose to enter under knows what they are doing and will help you along your journy. That can make all the differnce in getting on your way. If there not helping you then there not going to be very successful.
  14. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

DavidCarter9000: so learn, learn, and learn
    Earning comes with Learning.
    Very solid advice, I'd love to have more people like you on my team.
    Thanks for sharing.