What is The Legends Network?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Bruno da Gama, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Bruno da Gama

Bruno da Gama New Member

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have heard about The Legends Network?

I have heard about it 2 months ago : http://thelegendsnetwork.com/

I got curious because they said this was the first online audio mentoring magazine of it's kind and they would interview some of the best online and offline marketers that would share some of their stories and strategies for building any online business.

So i decided to join and see for myself.

Val Smith, the guy behind this project is a self-made millionaire and he is the one conducting all the interviews. Till today here is a brief list of people they have interviewed: Larry Winget, Rex Harris, Darren Little, Jeff Mills, Janet Legere, Patrick Snow, Randy Schroeder and a lot more.

The value that these people give you is just amazing, you will learn strategies to get sign ups to any business you have by using facebook and not having to spend one buck out of your pocket. You will learn how you can make T-shirts online and sell them, earning a full-time income. And i could go and on, every one that is interviewed there has amazing value to share and some of them charge minimum $299 an hour of mentoring if you try to connect with them.

Besides that the compensation plan is quite unique and helps people get in profit very quick with the fast start bonus that goes to infinity. The residual income comes from a 2x15 forced matrix. The fast start bonus comissions are paid weekly and the matrix comissions monthly.

I would like to mention the promo tools because once again their are quite unique also. Val Smith made a commitment of doing 4 live webinars everyday from monday till thursday, 2 on friday and 1 on saturday and sunday, for the next ... 2 years. So basically this guy is doing all the hard work we just need to drive traffic him and he closes the sales.

I would love if you take a look and share you thoughts.

Have a Fantastic day,
    Bruno da Gama

2. closerjim

closerjim Active Member

Val is an old friend of mine and he's always been attracted to the
    training and motivation side of MLM life.

You'll get good value from your membership.

Along the way, you'll also want something "product oriented" that
    is a good fit in your life, by virtue of your spending habits (meaning
    pick something that you already buy now but can be bought as one
    or more of the products of a good company).

Then you'll have a well rounded approach going.

Enjoy!

Bruno da Gama likes this.
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I never heard of them before.

What's it about? Is it MLM?

4. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I do not personally care for programs you have to pay for that are motivational and training that also have a pay plan for you to earn. However, a good online friend of mine under me in Trivita is in this and he knows it is not my cup of tea, but said he is doing quite well with it. They have a 2x15 matrix pay plan with other bonus' available, so it is an MLM vs. affiliate program. The product is listening to motivational speakers and training on how to advertise.

Bruno da Gama likes this.
  5. Bruno da Gama

Bruno da Gama New Member

Yes, we can consider it is MLM regarding the comp plan Talfighel and the product are training audios (and some videos now) from some top earners and leaders in the industry.