What is your biggest struggle when trying to get people to look at your site?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by swillia9, Jan 11, 2014.

1. swillia9

swillia9 New Member

I'm curious on everyones struggles when it comes to getting eyeballs on their content on their site. If you manage to get eyeballs on your stuff, how many usually buy?

payment proof likes this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

I think the biggest challenge is the number of sites out there. You need to stand out and get people's attention!

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

You can have 100 people view your site and no one can buy....

You can have person number 301 who came from one of your marketing who decides to buy. The most important thing to do is consistent action and consistent advertising to get new and fresh people seeing your website or affiliate link.

4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Social media marketing is becoming the premier way to drive traffic to any site. Facebook offers the best platform for extremely targeted marketing like never before.

5. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

My biggest challenge is getting my content that are on a different topic but still related to the website at the top of Google.

6. KB24

KB24 Active Member

Usually people who come to your site don't buy the first time. I think it takes about 6-7 times. This is why many people stress to build a list. Develop a relationship with them, provide value, they trust you then it is easier to sell to them.

7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

It's all about building a relationship with your target audience these days.

robinincarolina likes this.
  8. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

You get eyes on your site by building great content, and ranking well, like first page in the search engines. I can't remember a day when I didn't make sales! If you can keep the reader on your site, you build credibility.

9. prempehwilliam

prempehwilliam New Member

Getting your page to stand out. if you page looks like all the other offers out there no one will ever notice you. Sometimes you gotta go the extra mile to make your website look good. if it has a plain background, a cheesy video and huge bold text I noticed people will look at your site and never take interest. If you are going to use a capture page make sure your webpage has other content besides your video. give your traffic something interesting to look at and a bit of background information about what you do and who you are and you will usually see better results... At least thats what worked for me after much trial and error haha!

10. NetMecca

NetMecca Member

Content is still king. The more you have the more search engine crawlers will notice you, and the better you will rank on searches. Quality is also very important. High quality will translate into better converting traffic. Real traffic (and depnding on what you sell, converts at 500 to 1 average if you are lucky.

Also must have the right products, at the right price. Price is become an area of extreme competition. Search for what you sell, and if your prices do not at least reasonably compete. forget about making the sale. Searching has become so easy, that it is simple and easy to compare. People do not have to walk from store to store anymore.

Good luck :)

11. Kendra Hanes

Kendra Hanes New Member

Hey Swillia9,

The usual suspects in this space tend to be traffic, leads and conversion. Most tools/products on the internet attempt to solve these particular pain points. If you're not getting enough eyes on your offer, you really don't know if it's written for the right audience.

Your first step in getting eyes on your offer and making sure you're targeting the correct audience is asking questions like... Who does this help? How does it help them? Where do those people who need my product hang out? What pain are they experiencing right now? How can I speak to their pain and offer a solution?

Once you have answers to those questions, you gain clarity and focus. From there getting traffic from where your audience hangs out is kinda like shooting fish in a barrel. Once traffic is flowing you are able to get real numbers on how well your lead capture page is converting and ultimately how well your sales page is converting.

From there ... it's all about testing, testing, testing.