What is your favorite form of marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bmckenzie, Nov 18, 2008.

1. ronniebranch

ronniebranch Member

I like video marketing the best and forums, but I'm branching off in other directions. I have had great success a team grew to 4,000 reps in my old company mainly from forum & audio marketing alone .

2. tonymullins69

tonymullins69 New Member

i like any form of marketing that produces results and that are free!!!

3. kevin021

kevin021 New Member

My favorite form of marketing is having prospects qualified prospects contacting me!

4. 7FigureHelper

7FigureHelper New Member

I like videos b/c people can see my personality.

I want to caution everyone not to limit themselves to free methods though.

I like what Mike Dillard says, "PPC is the best way to go if you want to build a downline fast."

Always do what works best for you.

5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Any free advertising that can bring you in QUALITY traffic.
    Some paid advertising sources are no better than the traffic you get for free via articles, blogs, forums, classifieds, social networking

6. Kristiansen

Kristiansen New Member

I hate social networking. I only encounter people trying to sell me something! The verdict is out on Twitter as of now. It's fun, but yet to generate anything!

My favorite for recruiting is paid online postings on job postings sites that run business opportunities. I have done very well for my business oppt clients on one site in particular. Individual 30 day city posts on a Career Builder type site can easily get 150 applications in a month if the ad is good. I've got clients that have done well over this. It is good quality targeted leads. Career Builder is costly if bought direct, but some agencies buy in bulk and resell for low rates. That is the smart way to buy it!

7. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

DITTO! on produces results and is free!

8. timhale

timhale New Member

Yes free advertising/marketing is far better than paid!

Even better, get other people to be "ambassadors" for your business. There are many people in all of our circles that would be WILLING to help us out, but it's up to us to tell them HOW they can help and to EDUCATE them on how to go about it!

Many people are there to help you, you just have to get them started! This is the power of a network!

~Tim

9. khutson87

khutson87 New Member

This is some great information! I am new to marketing and to forums, so I hope I am doing this right. I have just had my first experience with Google Adwords, and I am really surprised that they have no customer support. Unless I just missed it somewhere!

I look forward to participating in this forum![​IMG]

10. mrsforex

mrsforex New Member

I'm a fan of free classified ads. I'll even tell you my secret, international ads work great [​IMG]

11. 2x2Prosperity

2x2Prosperity New Member

Social network allows you to build a relationship and also see if the person is committed and compatible with you and your business.

I also like articles and blogs as I don't mind writing if the subject interests me. It's good for some search engine rankings.

PPC is very effective, and gets you leads more quickly compared to the above methods, but you better know what you're doing.

Billy

12. jomeg9498

jomeg9498 New Member

anything that does not cost me an arm and a leg. Free is always good.

13. tricia37

tricia37 New Member

I am a fan of free adds, blog, articals.

14. elle14

elle14 New Member

I like social bookmaking and forum posting. Since you will interact with the community. But I'm more enjoying forum posting. Simply because, they enhance my knowledge [​IMG]

15. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

Everything that is free, it is good. Article writing and submission works good for most marketers.

16. weblogger

weblogger New Member

I do not stick to a plan in promoting sites. I plan to make the site better with good content and improving user experience which includes time visitor stays in site / reducing bounce rates etc...

I mix bookmarking, forum, profiles, articles, blogging to when it comes to promotions..

Thanks

17. simonfunhouse

simonfunhouse New Member

Seth
    Hello
    Yea, the best way to market is forum marketing because you are building a relationship with people and they r more likley to
    buy something from you if they trust you.

Simon

18. everythingsimpl

everythingsimpl New Member

I enjoy writing articles, I have a lot to learn and work on as a writer but I enjoy sharing knowledge

19. Incomegenerator

Incomegenerator New Member

I like online marketing, such as classifieds, email marketing, blasters, and good old fashion off line marketing such as post card leads, flyers, business cards, door magnet. [​IMG]

20. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

I love mass email marketing that is a lot easier to do than you think. Turn cold data into warm data or real time leads for a fraction of what they cost on lead vendor sites.

I love to send out two piece direct mail that includes a letter and a flyer on my opportunity. I send them to realtors, insurance agents, small businesses in my area. I want sales pros on my teams!

And I love to use call centers, or hire a telemarketer and get them a phone burner. You can hire someone for about ten bucks an hour. Get them cold data and they should be able to create 3-5 leads an hour for you. Plus your conversions go up using call centers because when you do have an ace that ace is super impressed that you are a leader.

Any questions let me know

The key to this is to make sure you pick a legitimate professional company that offers a product or service YOU would actually buy without the opportunity attached to it. This way you have low attrition and high retention and can make monster residual pay checks!

Chris