What is your favorite form of marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bmckenzie, Nov 18, 2008.

1. jamess

jamess Member

Article writing and blogging are the winner as i think because every search engine loves the content so use these techniques...

2. Randy Mundt

Randy Mundt New Member

Youtube is my favorite! Once you get the hang of videos, you can generate a lot of free traffic with it. Although people are saying free, free, free traffic. It can take some time to build a list if all you do is free traffic. Remember, this is a BUSINESS and businesses have expenses. Buying Solo Ads, NOT $5 FIVERR, legitimate solo ads you can really start to skyrocket your list building and make money in the process. If you are not in the situation to do that yet, then hit the VIDEO MARKETING!!

3. Michael John

Michael John New Member

Certainly article marketing, it gets the done better than most forms of marketing for me. Even though it takes more time than most, it gets the results that I want in no time.

4. John Passafiume

John Passafiume New Member

I find that Video marketing is the best way to generate good traffic to your site. Once you start making money, try some paid advertising, and you will see quality traffic from this. Sometimes you have to spend a little money, to make more money.

5. Shane1234

Shane1234 New Member

Classified Ads, Video marketing, and of course forum marketing.

6. Zach Andary

Zach Andary New Member

I'm an instant gratification sorta guy...

So my preferred method of marketing is through the use of solo ads.

I get anywhere from 40-350 leads every single day.

I have a few good sources, and a few tricks up my sleeve when it comes
    email marketing ;-)

To the top,
    Zach Andary

MarieA73 likes this.
  7. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

My favorite type of marketing is face to face, meeting people; however, it's not the most efficient.

BuyYourOwnHouse likes this.
  8. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

You never want to rely on one type of marketing strategy, so my favorite has to be anything that works.

MarieA73 likes this.
  9. BuyYourOwnHouse

BuyYourOwnHouse New Member

Without question, blogging. First, because I love writing. Second, because it's pretty easy - you just spend 30-60 minutes 2 or 3 times a week blogging about something you're passionate about, and over time, you will build a following up that will trust you and have no issue buying your service or product. And last, because for the most part, you can do it for free.

My second favorite is Facebook, of course. So many different and free ways to market there.

10. Marv Dorn

Marv Dorn New Member

My personal favorite is to send paid solo emails to text ad exchanges/safelists. These can be very reasonable if you wait for a sale and then buy in bulk. Free advertising will produce some results, but not enough to make it worth your time.

11. BigBite

BigBite New Member

I love only online marketing which is easier and can get more benefits.

12. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

I agree video marketing is a great way to expose you opportunity to the public. The key is to back link the video for best exposure,

13. KB24

KB24 Active Member

I still use article marketing but not so much anymore.. I prefer paying for traffic as its fast and you can get traffic when you want. Its scaleable so you will see results faster..

14. driverds

driverds New Member

Video communication and marketing tools, they are pro-active and create wow factor without having the cost to drive people to watch them.

Neither are your prospects/clients exposed to your competition and unsolicited advertising.

15. Khoa Nuyen

Khoa Nuyen New Member

Paid PPC using Bing and Facebook, and free ads on Craigslist and other classified sites.

16. mbasa

mbasa Member

17. kimjoshi

kimjoshi New Member

I enjoy Internet Marketing (video advertisements)
    Offline Marketing
    Newsletter Marketing
    Article Marketing
    Niche Marketing
    Mobile Marketing
    Direct Mail Marketing

18. Blogging/Article Writing
    Forum Posting/ Blog Posting
    Social Media posting

As long as it is free and an approved method by Google.

19. shuvo

shuvo Member

Well I was a big fan of SEO to get traffic and market my business.After all those updates like penguin,I have shifted myself to paid advertising as its worth to time and energy.