What is your highest commission for a Clickbank product?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by getagrip, Jul 28, 2008.

1. getagrip Gold Member

Fortunately, I had a $100 sale today - my highest for a Clickbank product, although I've hit the same mark with web hosting sales. What is your highest commission for a Clickbank product?
  2. naturalis New Member

My highest is mindblowing, headspinning $31.85 [IMG]

not much but when there's more it adds up! [IMG]

Jernej
  3. fatman New Member

I mostly get sales that are in the $20-$30 range. There have been a few $50 sales though, and they are awesome. [IMG]
  4. naturalis New Member

Any non-WA responses?

[IMG]

Jernej
  5. Hello,

My clickbank commissions range from $20 to $40 which add up to quite a lot of money.

Barb
  6. pcwork New Member

Usually between $20-$30
  7. naturalis New Member

Selling any single thing above $100 can be a challenge, cause people are not willing to spend that much money over internet, it's more risky but if you have the right touch to it anything is possible.

Jernej
  8. fatman New Member

That's a good point, Naturalis. I know that personally I don't like to spend a lot of money (yes, I'm cheap, lol) so I figure that other people might not want to either. When I make a landing page, I tend to make them review style and give multiple options that have different prices. Hopefully this can attract some of the high end sales, but still appeal to the people who don't want to spend a lot of money.
  9. getagrip Gold Member

For me, when I got my first $100 commission from Clickbank, it was actually quite a surprise, because I hadn't actually been promoting the product I got the commission for!

What I did was directed my visitors to the vendors opt in page which allowed them to download a free version of a specific product. When the customers entered in their email address to get the free download, they were then presented with a special offer where they could purchase a related product at a special price - or they could just proceed to get the free version of the product if they declined the special offer.

I don't want to give the name of product away, but since I've started promoting this product, I've gotten 5 sales with one refund, for a total profit of $400. Its a very unique marketing approach on the part of the vendor!
  10. naturalis New Member

Very interesting indeed. I once got a sale just like that, but mine was additional $10 not $100 from a special offer [IMG]
  11. 040107 Member

Wow!

I've never had a single sale that high for a Clickbank product.

(But I've had $1,000+ commission for other digital products though [IMG])