What is your most important item in your office?

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by CubicleBob, Jan 16, 2013.

1. CubicleBob

CubicleBob Member

Hi Shane,
    Notepad is simple, yet effective. Check out Trello.com. You just might love it! It's free and it's a great way to track what you're working on, what you will be working on, and what you have completed.

2. Bill Brine

Bill Brine New Member

I have 2 indispensable things: Evernote, to keep track of notes and information, and Rainlendar, which is a free calendar/todo app that keeps me on track. I'd be lost without them!

MarieA73 likes this.
  3. CubicleBob

CubicleBob Member

Hi Bill,
    I've heard of Evernote but Rainlendar is new to me. I love Trello.com which is also free but will check out Rainlendar. I'd say that whatever works for you is what anyone should use! :)

4. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

Just about everything in my office is important in some way. I've never heard of Trello. Maybe I'll check it out.

5. o2bnocn123

o2bnocn123 New Member

My computer. Couldn't do hardly any work without it.

6. CubicleBob

CubicleBob Member

Hi,
    I use Trello for my work ToDos and my personal ToDos. It is so great and is so accessible (assuming an internet connection is available). :)

7. whitney black

whitney black Member

My most important item , besides my computer of course, is Simpleology. It lets me get everything I need done in less than half the time. Everyone should try it it's the best productivity tool there is!

8. BuyYourOwnHouse

BuyYourOwnHouse New Member

Hands down my most important tool is my laptop. I'm also old-school and keep my schedule in a notebook. I think it really depends on your business or job though what would be deemed most important. Interesting responses!

9. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

Wow, this is a great thread with all kinds of things I want to check out. For me, the most important thing in my office is my chair. With the wrong chair, I get back pain, irritable, and distracted, but with the right one, I can be much more productive. I listen to classical music when working. I'm listening to Largo from "Xerxes" by Handel right now! I use the calendar on Outlook, but I hate it. I'm going to check out Rainlendar, thanks, Bill.

10. Suzanne Sobers

Suzanne Sobers New Member

This would Hands Down, Absolutely be my Computer :)

11. CubicleBob

CubicleBob Member

Hi Marie,
    I was fortunate enough to get a new chair at work which has great lumbar support and arms that are adjustable (up and down). I bought my own chair for my home office which also has great lumbar support. I have a history of back issues and a good chair is key to a great office setup!

12. Aaleeyah

Aaleeyah New Member

Computers and Internet!