What is Your Motivational Trigger ?

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Aspire, Mar 31, 2008.

1. westfam11 Member

My goal every day is to do more with my home business than I did the day before and the greatest motivator I have is being able to quit a JOB that I do not like at all!

Becky
  2. Freedom New Member

I have a vision board and I look at it everyday. It makes me reach for my goals everytime, its a great reminder.
  3. jkelly New Member

Today, I will be interested in people I know, and I will ask them about their family, children.

John Kelly
    [Link removed - Admin]
  4. successful2008 New Member

Today is a great day. The clouds are out, we have more rain coming in, and the streets are flooded around the city. But, it is still a great day because how I view my day!

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  5. Aspire New Member

Today I am going to make informed decisions based on facts. There are too many smooth talking "Snake Oil" type people out there.
  6. talfighel Silver Member

Today, my goal is to post at least 30 times in this awesome forum and somehow help others in some way.

Tal
  7. lmiller14 New Member

I have written down my "why" on a piece of paper, and when I get discouraged I read it. It always picks me up and helps me get back to work!!

I do it so I can be proud of myself and my team.
  8. fixaprob New Member

Motivational Triggers are the special words or phrases that trigger the human brain in a positive way. They are the words that catch hold of human mind. These words fill human body with a feeling that this particular product can fulfill their needs and needs may be materialistic like money or non-materialistic like fun, pleasure etc
  9. Richertalk New Member

Today I intend to keep my word and follow through.

So many times I have allowed myself to become distracted thinking I can catch up tomorrow.