What kind of stay at home jobs are available

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by xtiffan, Jan 4, 2016.

1. xtiffan

xtiffan New Member

Hey everyone. I was just wondering what kind of stay at home jobs are available and which you would recommend and if you have testimonials, etc., to back them up and how I might apply. I look forward to hearing from you.

TniComRec likes this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Freelancing is a very popular way to make money online. Sites like Upwork list positions in a variety of disciplines. Customer Service is another popular option and you'll find a lot of customer service positions listed on various work at home sites, forums, etc. A lot of us who work from home also have multiple sources of income.

Hope this helps. :)

Iris S likes this.
  3. xtiffan

xtiffan New Member

Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it! I'll look around.
    :)

payment proof likes this.
  4. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

What seems to be the most abundant and most attainable work at home "job", at least in my experience, is Virtual Call Center work. I was in the industry for 5 years and its still something I fall back on from time to time. This is where you are an employee for a call center, but you work through your computer and/or phone. I love it because you have a set schedule with them and set pay, but no commute which saves greatly on transportation, wardrobe, and food expenses.

A couple companies I can think of are http://startek.com and https://www.sutherlandcloudsource.com/ You can check both of these for available positions and their requirements.

5. TniComRec

TniComRec Member

I work in an inbound call center environment. We have jobs available for entry level tech support and customer service. I have been with my company for over 3 years. There are other companies like this one that offer a real pay check and benefits. Check us out!

www.telenetwork.com/apply

6. whisper

whisper New Member

Those stay at home moms who are seeking to start a legitimate online job then finding the right job opportunities for you can be overwhelming. But with careful searching you can find the perfect match for you on the internet that offer you the opportunity to provide a stable income stream for you and your family as well as afford you the opportunity to provide secure home environment for your children.

Virtual Assistant
    Writing Jobs
    Data entry jobs
    Online Tutor
    Affiliate marketing (my sweet juice)
    Offering services eg SEO,graphic designing etc.

7. LeeJames

LeeJames New Member

Hi,
    I am a mom that works from home and have for quite a few years. Some things that I have done in the past are
    - Freelance web design
    - Contract work - blog writing, administrative work & sales calls.

If you find a company or an entrepreneur that needs help with inputting data in a CRM system for example, there are quite a few people out there in that situation.

And of course... Affiliate Marketing! Lots of things out there to promote.

Hope that helps!

payment proof and Iris S like this.
  8. TniComRec

TniComRec Member

Many large companies offer remote or work at home work. From email marketing to inbound call center customer service work to outbound sales by phone. You can pretty much find anything you want to do. Just make sure you are doing background work on the companies you apply to as to ensure you are not being scammed by some no-gooder trying to make the rest of us look bad.

payment proof likes this.
  9. KB24

KB24 Active Member

Be careful with "work from home jobs" Do your research. If you are looking for a stay at home job look into affiliate marketing. Its not a job its a business. If this is something that you want to do find yourself a mentor it will cut down on the learning curve..

Iris S and payment proof like this.
  10. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

11. Malluni

Malluni New Member

Hello! There are many ways of working at home. I personally have been creating web sites for other people. I was looking for different projects on Freelancer and Upwork services, also engaged in SEO. For a while, I worked remotely in one SEO company, it is a very convenient opportunity. Now, I have opened a couple of different e-businesses, I use ready-made templates for online stores like those from http://www.webstarts.com/designs Also, I help people open theirs businesses. In fact, there are a lot of options, it is all up to you!