What qualities do you or would you look for in a home based business?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by matrixomega, Feb 18, 2011.

1. matrixomega New Member

I am looking for some serious feedback on what people are actually looking for in a home based business.

Since there is soooo much information and scams out there trying to get your money, I was wondering what would somebody actually look for when they are looking for that special opportunity?

Can anybody give me the 5 or 10 most important qualities that they would look for in their search for a home based business?

What would entice them to get involved in that special opportunity?

Thanks, this has been plaguing me for some time and would love your honest opinion.

matrixomega
  2. weebitty Member

I would look for something that I would enjoy doing? We have all been on job that we hate why start a business that you would hate too?

the comp plan is very important as well. How much do you have to do before you break even?

What is the cost and can I afford them up front or monthly until it takes off.

What is the learning curve involved can I learn as I go and still make money?

Do my reasearch on the company how long in business can I trust the upline? Who is the upline and how much support I would get.

Can I commit my time and effort to this business? do I have the job mentality or business mentality (there is a big difference) Can I discipline myself to do this everyday.

My point being there are alot of businesses out there that are great, some are complicated, some are simple. Some have hidden costs, Some you have to learn everything first and then go do it. But the other part of the equation is you! Do YOU have the time, patience, fortitude, coachability, and determination to build a business [IMG] Unless you have determined these things you won't be successful no matter what the business.