What System Are You Using to Promote Your MLM?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Matt Zenittini, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

I'm using the7figurenetworker system.

It is the most brand able, easy to use, best converting system I have found available.

And I have used many!!

This generates me sales for the system and prospects for my MLM daily.

It also has AMAZING Marketing training all done with videos.

Let me know what you are using and if it's currently working for you.

Matthew Zenittini

2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

It does not sound like a question to me but rather a promotion for Mr. Budd.

Tal

3. Matt Zenittini

talfighel: It does not sound like a question to me but rather a promotion for Mr. Budd.
    Becuase that is EXACTLY what I am doing.

I'm telling people what I use and that it works. I want to hear what other people are using and if it works for them.

Did you know that is forum is to share things we do to make working at home easier to learn for people?

talfighel: System Does 99% of the Work For you!
    And the COMPENSATION plan is AWESOME.
    Why don't you take your program that does all of the work for you into another thread instead of posting irrelevant content in mine.

Thanks.

4. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

I use CarbonCopyPRO.

I'm also testing MLM Lead System Pro.

Of the two, CarbonCopyPRO works best if you have a high profit product to promote on the back end. MLM Lead System Pro seems best for lower-priced programs and/or if you have less money to invest in a system. Both provide excellent training as part of the package.

Best Regards,

Mark

5. Matt Zenittini

Excellent to hear. I thought CCPro was for one biz op only? Wealth Masters?

That's cool though.

Are MLMLSP fundamentals attraction marketing? I know CCPro is a funded proposal.

Thanks for sharing!!

Matt

6. shaun

shaun New Member

I also use carbon Copy pro

CCPro is really an education/marketing platform through which you can sell any product or MLM you like if you wish. Many CCpro people are with Wealth Masters as you suggest Matt but not all.

The important thing to note really is WHY do you join this system or that system. How do you choose one? Well for me i researched a few and I chose CCPro because in my opinion its where all the top marketers gravitate to...and the "inside info" is amazing. In short I would describe the CCPro community as Elite.

regards
    Shaun

7. Matt Zenittini

shaun: Well for me i researched a few and I chose CCPro because in my opinion its where all the top marketers gravitate to
    I have noticed that. The funded proposal seems to be a very strong way to build a MLM business.

Thanks for sharing =].

Matt

8. drunyan

drunyan New Member

I am trying Magnetic Sponsoring by Mike Dillard. So far I am really impressed with the information and support I am receiving. I have not been with it long enough yet though to tell you how well it is going to work for me.

9. BusinessBuilder

BusinessBuilder New Member

Hm - no self promoting here, but I use my own system!

10. vinnyqua

vinnyqua New Member

I also use MLSP. Great system and Great training. It has helped alot for my Numis Gold and Silver business.

11. Elur MLM

Elur MLM New Member

The REAL System is yourself...

12. gjohansson1

gjohansson1 New Member

I have my daily checklist of TEs, Listbuilders, Text Ad Exchanges, my Blog, and a video every day. I use solo ads on listbuilders and ezines for quicker signups. GOT Safelist, ListJoe, and ListBuilding Maximizer are great for solo ads.

I use Prosperity Marketing System to organize my links and downlines. Its also good for people just starting out because it helps give them a boost in the right direction in terms of marketing.

13. carterstory

carterstory New Member

Matt, I'm also using the 7figurenetworker, + a little extra training from JB, I think that it's worth it for the training alone. (I've got experience in web design, so I've been making my own lead capture pages).

Once we are done with the mentoring program I want to check out the 30 day chanllange (Anyone recommend that?)

I've heard some great things about What's Working now, but I think that's training more than a system. (I haven't done it.. 2 nights of training + business op phone calls really takes its toll on productivity.. don't think I could do any more training till the end of next month).

14. gingerva

gingerva Guest

wow, doesn't anyone do network marketing anymore?

Ginger Hogue

15. greensuccess

greensuccess New Member

I'm with the funded proposal thing. Seems to work best for MLM companies. It's hard to get people to spend $300 but offer them a lower offer first then sell MLM on the back-end and teach them to do the same. Plus we encourage people to use their own auto-responder to build their own list and that's another stream of income in the system too.

16. carterstory

carterstory New Member

gingerva: wow, doesn't anyone do network marketing anymore?
    Ginger Hogue
    What do you mean by that?
    Do you mean bugging family, friends, co-workers, mail-people, about your biz op? And not using the internet to promote your business?
    Or do you mean:
    Is everyone in affiliate programs?

The answer to #1 is obvious.. sure people do it.. but this is an online forum.. you won't find a lot of friend talkers here.... Lead capture pages are a great tool, and if you can't program them yourself, why can't you use a system?

The answer to #2 is: affiliate programs often pave the way to network marketing.. I've had many people say.. I'd like to join but I can't afford it.. (Look around the economy is down, people are having a hard time buying gas and food, they can't afford 100/month and 1000 to start)

17. gjohansson1

gjohansson1 New Member

I just switched over to the 7 Figure Networker system myself and I have to say I am converting much better! I really enjoy the training and JB is an excellent teacher in my opinion.

I would highly recommend it to anyone, thats for sure!

18. ThePromoter

ThePromoter New Member

I just started using MyiSystem for my Savings Highway biz. I like the fact it has many lead capture pages and you can brand up to 3 biz opportunities. LOL If you have that many!

19. BruceMiles

BruceMiles New Member

To promote MLM I consult with "nexera" for Network Marketing Training, Network Marketing, MLM Training, MLM, Network Marketing Tips, MLM Help, MLM tools online, MLM training network marketing online, network marketing training resources.

20. gjohansson1

gjohansson1 New Member

Its interesting that this is my 3rd post in this thread and each time I am using a different lead generation system. Each one producing more results each time I switch. Here is a valuable tip:

Almost all of the online marketing systems will help you generate upfront cashflow to promote your primary business as long as you follow the plan. The Prosperity Marketing System has no monthly fees, yet I generated 13 leads in one day in my first week of using the system. Why did I not stick with it? I have no idea.

When you use a marketing system to promote your business online, make sure you follow the plan and commit to it for an absolute minimum of 6 months. Also, make sure you are proud of the business you are promoting. Think about this: if you are embarrased of the company you are promoting, would you really want to be a recognized marketing a company you don't even truly like?

My point is not to do what I have done and just stick with the company and system that you can believe in. The headline of my blog is "Helping others build a home based business to be proud of" for a reason [​IMG]

Enjoy!