What to offer?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by RichKid, Jun 14, 2015.

1. RichKid

RichKid New Member

Hello MLMers, what value do you offer to your visitor so they can give you their email? I got my lead capture page finished along with my sales letter and email compaign all ready and go. I think what hurdle me at the moment is knowing what to offer. I wanted to offer something along the line of list building or driving traffic but I'm not sure how that is relevant to my emails though. Let's assume I am giving away 'how to build a list".. do I talk about that in the email? Abviously not. My emails are for different purpose. So.. I'm looking for some directions. If anyone has experience I'd love to hear your insights! Thanks!
    Any advice is greatly appreciate it.

Edit: I guess I can use it as a bonus.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  2. RichKid

RichKid New Member

I found a way to do to it. I will use it as a free gift but after they opt in, the first email that is sent right away will only be a confirmation only. For example "As I promised..here is your free gift. If you have any questions I am here to answer you etc".. No selling at this point. Not until the later emails. This works for me.

payment proof likes this.
  3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

You want to offer something that's related to the product you are providing.

For example:

If your main product is a set of video tutorials on how to build a website, your squeeze page giveaway
    could be a short video on "Seven Website Mistakes to Absolutely Avoid". Showing people what to avoid
    is one way to provide free valuable content, demonstrate your knowledge as an authority and boost
    interest in your main video course.​

Select a freebie resource that functions as an incentive or preview that creates interest in your main offer, and then go from there.

Hermas

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    RichKid and payment proof like this.
  4. RichKid

RichKid New Member

Thanks A8ch, well I don't necessarily sell product. I sell membership. My goal is to get people to sign up as as Distributor/Representative. So all my emails are just that - to convince others to join and of course the awesome benefits that are included in the opportunity. But no product is required to sell. I know some will say accuse me of a scam but what I'm doing isn't a scam. Does it have products? Sure it does. Those products are just for personal use. So no selling is required. I hope you understand where I'm coming from. This is why I am so confused about what to offer. All I can think of right now is to give out information like how to avoid pitfalls in mlm or how to drive traffic, generate more leads. My emails mostly are going to talk about the opportunity and getting them to sign up. I don't know if this make sense. It sound a little off topic to me, though. It doesn't seem to match quite well. If I am selling a product then you're right, it makes more sense to offer a gift that is related to what I am selling.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Freebies are always popular and the niche itself can be highly competitive.

With that said though, people love freebies. :) If you are offering a freebie and your competitor isn't, that may help more people choose you.

6. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Agreed, free offers motivate people to act, and a landing page offering a free distributorship is the most powerful of all incentives to capture a prospects attention, works for me.

Success to all,

7. RichKid

RichKid New Member

Some programs have very little start up cost. If people are not willing to spend that much to add value to their life then it's pointless to pay it forward. If it's doing well for you then I wish you all the best.

8. John_Moore

John_Moore Member

Normally offer some type of guide or free pdf that i sometimes write myself or outsource

9. John_Moore

John_Moore Member

Depends on the niche but some type of information aka a free ebook. The knowledge inside that free gift need to be compelling enough for anybody to give you their email.

10. Dereco Cherry

Dereco Cherry Member

Offer them something that will keep them tossing and turning at night like they gotta have it. Something that's congruent with your target market. Since you said network marketing offering them a way to generate leads such as a check list or cheat sheet or even some type of audio or video for sources of leads. Just make sure it's something that will help them.

RichKid likes this.
  11. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

If you are in MLM, the company that you are with should give you your own opt in page to collect leads.

12. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Interesting question,

The most simple thing to promote would be what everyone wants and needs to succeed, LEADS. No matter what type of business you promote, without leads who will convert into purchases, you are wasting your time online or off. We all have learned over the years that you need to advertise, and I had learned this in my traditional businesses, as well as my online businesses, if you don't advertise, you have nothing. Those who figure out the best means of advertising their businesses wins, simple.

Having evaluated and tested every known means of advertising, it can kill you if you don't choose wisely. I spent a fortune advertising over the years, and nothing beats referrals from all the rest. Customer referrals is the route to success in any business. I built my first business using this long standing strategy and was able to save thousands by not wasting it on advertising here and there and everywhere. Another lesson learned, what worked yesterday does not mean it will work today, never mind tomorrow. Lesson learned, you have to stay ahead of the trends.

The most cost effective means to create leads is to offer the same benefits to others whereby your referrals will generate more referrals with the right system. Leads are one thing, converting the leads is another. Having the full package is essential, and now you can access it all from one source rather than have to research and pick and choose from several vendors. Lead Lightening Business Blaster Lead System is the place to start. For just $7.00 you can start building your list with all the tools needed to succeed. Having evaluated every business building tool on the market, this is one you have to evaluate for yourself. Glad I did, got a dozen qualify leads in first week, and with capture pages, autoresponder and other must have tools to promote online or off, this is a must have system for beginner or professional.

Success to all,

13. RichKid

RichKid New Member

Yes! A lead magnet. (y)

I am giving a free traffic strategy away and after the visitior opt-in, I send them straight to my video showing this exact strategy. From here they can download a "cheat sheet" I've created. So where does my biz opportunity come into play?

Question.. do you redirect the visitor straight to your biz offer or not? :unsure:

Well, I can think of a possible scenario. I could decide to promote my biz through the email follow ups.. but I don't know if this is a good idea or not. Which method do prefer? Or can someone give me some suggestion. It'd be great. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015