What Would Be the Most Challenging Part of Being A Network Marketer Today?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by 29Mar, Dec 13, 2015.

1. 29Mar

29Mar New Member

Is it on how to got a lot of people into your business?

Is it to sponsor or recruit more reps?

Handling Objections Coming from the prospect when you are presenting?

A system that you can use in your own MLM Business?

iam.DanielJames likes this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

3. iam.DanielJames

iam.DanielJames New Member

Primarily, I think network marketers struggle with finding enough people to talk with about their opportunity. "Leads." They have either run out of warm market prospects or don't know how or are afraid to approach cold market prospects. They just need more leads.

Somebody might not have developed other skills like handling objections but this can be overcome by sheer volume. What we lack in skills can be made up for in volume. The more leads we're able to generate via social media, blogs or whatever method will aid in sponsoring more people.

In baseball you only have to hit 3 balls out of 10 to be batting 300 and they'll pay you millions to do that.

Learn how to generate leads, sponsor more people.

Dylan Lam and payment proof like this.
  4. 29Mar

29Mar New Member

Hi payment proof,

Why did you say that SEO?
    for me is to build a list and traffic..

Best Regards,
    mar29

5. NetMEmpowerment

NetMEmpowerment New Member

I think it always comes down to mindset. This is where most people are challenged, and often struggle. Mindset is everything in network marketing, and in life.

For example, one must have a long-term time horizon for their success. This is a mindset issue. Another example is being needy vs. being detached from the outcome. This again is mindset. Staying in a good mood, coachability, fidelity to a system, consistency, being 100% responsible... these are all mindset issues.

Technology has provided many great tools for the network marketer of the 21st century, there is no doubt. However, the principles have not changed one bit over the last 50 years. Mindset has always been a fundamental challenge in home based business, and today the same holds just as true.

Kandis Ortiz likes this.
  6. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

I said SEO because so much has changed in the last few years. Generating quality traffic several years ago was a lot easier than it is today. With all the algorithms, changes, etc. the learning curve has steepened.

7. Dylan Lam

Dylan Lam New Member

Hi Daniel James,

Yes, you are 100% right on this one. In network marketing, most amount of time and efforts goes to generating leads, without leads there will be no prospects and no closing of deals.

However, other than generating leads, follow ups are as important too. In most network marketing firms, prospects normally do not sign up on the spot, only through constant follow ups and exchanges will the prospects sign up.

In my opinion, the most challenging part is a half generating leads and half follow up

Cheers
    Dylan

8. 29Mar

29Mar New Member

Hi there to all,

My questions is, How did you generate leads into your online business?

Best Regards,
    mar29

9. Vinazal

Vinazal New Member

I think that the relationship with customers is one of the biggest challanges. Who knows what is the best solutions for work with customers and manage the projects?

10. YHBNet

YHBNet New Member

I agree with a lot of what has been said here. There are a couple big challenges that must be overcome, but they are have the same root: getting more people to hear about your business gets more people interested in your business, which gets more people to join your business.

If you don't have a network, you need to create one. You see so much posting on Facebook from MLM company reps, just begging and begging to get people to join their group. The fact is, unless they're interested, those efforts are mostly futile.

I have found more success by helping people. People are probably 50 times more likely to join your opportunity if you have helped them in the past. Then they know that you are someone who will (likely) help them again in the future with their business.

Brent

payment proof likes this.
  11. YHBNet

YHBNet New Member

That's the million dollar question. People will try to sell you eBooks, systems, tools, etc. to "build leads," but the bottom line is that their eBook or system will put you in no different position that your NM/DS company does in the first place.

Join Facebook groups, be helpful. Join discussion boards, be helpful. Show people that you offer value. They will be attracted to that. At that point, if you have their contact information and an e-mail list, feel free to add them with their permission.

Brent

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  12. Malluni

Malluni New Member

You can use some СRM software to create a customer base. Personally, I use CRM solutions from http://customertimes.com/services/salesforce-com-implementation/ website . It is a very convenient system that help analyze the sales of your store and create a strategy for improving the e-business.

13. Cesar Villas

Cesar Villas New Member

The most important thing in todays generation to lead on marketing success is using the social media, creating noise to your page could lead to social media sharing and help you develop traffic in your marketing strategy online

14. HABS

HABS New Member

Consistency combined with excellence in everything you do. When generating traffic or leads, if you write articles make them amazing and make sure you resolve to do one once a day. If you make presentations, make them amazing and do them every week. Consistency is everything and remember that every time a potential lead turns away it's an opportunity to learn from what went wrong, as well as a step on the road towards a successful acquisition. People are wowed by excellence and commitment, so practice both to the point where they become part of your lifestyle and your company culture.

payment proof likes this.
  15. Ken_Cloutier

Ken_Cloutier New Member

Great question! There are a number of different things that can be challenging for Network Marketers today. I believe that when all is said and done, practically every Network Marketer needs these three things:

1. More leads
    2. Sponsor more reps
    3. Make more money

16. Ken_Cloutier

Ken_Cloutier New Member

I totally agree with you! Objection handling can be learned and practiced. If you don't have leads to share your opportunity with, you can be Grant Cardone and still not get anyone to join your biz!

17. Haris Z

Haris Z New Member

Having a track record is essential, being new to network marketing, what i have learnt very quickly is, approach people that trust you first.

Approaching random people will lead to rejection and demotivation. An individual that trusts you will more likely be open to listen.