What would you do with this survey? Need some advice...

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by twohuskys4di, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Camburn: I too am disappointed with greenfield online,

Many people are not happy with them lately, they don't conduct to many good surveys any more.
  2. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

CashSurveysOnly:
    Many people are not happy with them lately

Is this greenfield survey one of your links that you do refer people to, through your PAID system? Just wondering...
  3. fbl3ssingm: s this greenfield survey one of your links that you do refer people to, through your PAID system? Just wondering...

This is for me to know and for you to find out, if you are to ever find out. [​IMG]
  4. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

CashSurveysOnly:
    fbl3ssingm:
    s this greenfield survey one of your links that you do refer people to, through your PAID system? Just wondering...

This is for me to know and for you to find out, if you are to ever find out.

not interested. you should tell people for them to know what exactly they need. but of course, you need CASH!

so, it will never be to be found on my side (no interest) - keeping in mind the explained mentality of the government - asked for money, Runnnn... it's SCAM!

warming up, already. [​IMG]
  5. fbl3ssingm: not interested.

Apparently by asking me you were interested. [​IMG]
  6. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

CashSurveysOnly:
    fbl3ssingm:
    not interested.

Apparently by asking me you were interested.

Wrong...

I did not ask for your system, I asked you to explain what that system implies for everyone that visit this forum to see exactly what are you up to... in need of our money, or of providing us a great system that is really worth our money.

This is what I asked. I did not say: Well, I'm interested in your system; let me have it... get 1000 bucks from me. Nope... [​IMG]
  7. You said.

fbl3ssingm: Is this greenfield survey one of your links that you do refer people to, through your PAID system? Just wondering...

hmm... That sounds like you are interested in knowing if it is listed in Cash Surveys Only, paid survey list.

fbl3ssingm: I asked you to explain what that system implies for everyone that visit this forum to see exactly what are you up to... in need of our money,

You did not ask this question yet. But you are wrong. I do not promote my site in this forum. I follow the rules and do however put a link in my signature.
  8. sparquel

sparquel New Member

No. I would not proceed with that one for a sweeps entry. Would not consider it worth my time.

Calle
    Virtual Assistant Extraordinaire!