Whats the difference?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by eoconnor, Oct 4, 2012.

1. eoconnor

eoconnor New Member

I am wondering what the difference is between ClickBank and ClickSure? I was sent an emaill about Clickbank bu sign up showed ClickSure so I stopped as I really dont know why it was different? Can anyone give me information on both?
  2. yahia

yahia Member

Clickbank is a reputable market place and affiliate network. As a vendor you can have your product ready, sign up to Clickbank as a vendor, install their code on your sites and let them worry about collecting the money, processing refunds and paying your affiliates. As an affiliate you can promote any product you find in their market place and get paid a nice commission on every sale made through your affiliate link.

Clicksure ... well ... I can't think of a description that's not offensive to the respected readers of this forum. When someone gets his scammy product banned on clickbank they go to clicksure and have it in their market place. All the scammy products that were on Clickbank last year and got banned are now on clicksure. 100% of the sales I made for some decent looking products from clicksure got refunded, that was when I bought them to see from the inside (total garbage).

As an affiliate and as a customer I am not happy, so I totally advise to stay away from it.
    robinincarolina and tkyles1009 like this.
  3. TJ Reed

TJ Reed New Member

I don't have any expirience with Clicksure. But, I can tell you ClickBank is great to work with. I have been working with them for quite a while now and I've never had any issues.

Also, Clickbank has a very wide selection of affiliate programs to choose from.

Hope this answers your question!
  4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

You can have a good product but for some reason, CB will not accept it.

So when you want to get your website or affiliate program listed and they reject you, then when you have an option like Clicksure, you will do there.

Just because CB did not approve you does not mean that you product is a scam.
  5. mreese601

mreese601 Member

They both are marketplace! If you looking to get some good product I would focus on clickbank.
  6. J.R. Cunning

J.R. Cunning New Member

I've had a decent amount of success using Clickbank in the past. I'm always looking for more products to advertise and promote for my own online sales, but after reading Yahia's post, I think I'm going to stay far, far away from Clicksure. :eek:

-- j
  7. yahia

yahia Member

I wasn't talking about all the clickbank-rejected products, I am deliberately focused on the scammy make-money-online and get-rich-quick products that clickbank doesn't allow anymore. Clicksure has a variety of categories of products on their market place other than making money online products. The last time I checked all of those other categories were empty, only the scammy mmo products are there. And most of them are obviously scams you don't need to buy them and check from inside.

As I said, there are some decent looking products that deceived me, but after I checked from inside I stopped promoting them and was glad all my sales were refunded so that I don't feel guilty for any money I made out of them.
  8. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Being away from the affiliate marketing business for a while, I had never heard of Clicksure until now. I'm glad you checked the over hyped products out to see what they were about, and I'm glad you promote products you can believe in. Clickbank has made a lot of changes over the past couple of years, and I would feel more comfortable promoting some of their products compared to a few years ago (well, in some cases at least). One of the things I always liked about Clickbank is that they have a no questions asked money back guarantee. Of course, not everyone who purchased from Clickbank realized they could contact Clickbank directly for refunds if the seller they bought from ignored them. I wonder how easy it is to get a refund on Clicksure products?

Just a quick FYI on choosing quality products to promote:

Whether you are on Clickbank, Clicksure, or wherever, the more audacious the product claim is, the higher the chances are that its a scam. For instance, you probably aren't going to find too many problems with factual ebooks such as:

"Bass Fishing Secrets"

compared to something like

"Regrow your entire bald head in 2 days!"...
  9. Click Bank and Click Sure are both marketplaces. They are both affiliate networks. Click Bank is known for being authentic in their affiliates while Click Sure is the place for the affiliates who were banned by CB.
  10. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Agreed, although both operate the same, ClickBank is the granddaddy on marketplace, so for that reason alone, it is the most reputable.
  11. Adrian

Adrian Member

They are both digital marketplaces. You make money by acting as the middleman or affiliate. Everytime someone makes a purchase through your link you will get a commission. However in my professional opinion Clickbank is the better of the two.They are also very reputable.
  12. gowriter

gowriter Member

I've never heard of Clicksure, but Clickbank is very reliable. It sells digital products, and Clickbank pays on time. When they start off, you'll get paid twice a week.

It's been a while since I've looked at the most current rules. However, you have to have to have earned at least $50 and something like 2 or three checks in a row before being allowed to change the payment and frequency of payment.

Depending on where you live, Clickbank can pay you directly into your bank account every week, if you wish, and you can lower your minimum from $50 to as small as $10. Which I did.

When you receive a check it will say Clickbank on it. When you receive the payment via direct debit, it will say Keynetics. That's the electronic payment house they use.