What's your best way making money online?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by purposedriven42, Aug 6, 2008.

1. BobTheFarmer

BobTheFarmer New Member

I will have to say affiliate marketing has the most potential. There are a lot of neat and ingenious ways to market products and get a great income coming in almost immediately.

Personally I have a bulk mailing list I joined that does marketing for me by emailing a huge list of opt-in subscribers, and I'm a part of a Money Making Club that has tons of video tutorials that are step by step and have information that I've yet to see anywhere else. Most of the stuff on the internet is all the same nowadays but this is turnkey information!
  2. Frank Barabba

Frank Barabba New Member

Howdy all...I am a sixty year old Newbie's Newbie, who has spent considerably more time pumping gas at a gas station than i ever have online...so please be forgiving when i ask someone to offer a translation to unselfishguy's comments as follows:

I would suggest that beginners should start with a business program, which will not require any start-up costs. Then, they can leverage a portion of the money they earn to build residual income.

thanks,

Frank Barabba
  3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Frank Barabba: so please be forgiving when i ask someone to offer a translation to unselfishguy's comments as follows:

I would suggest that beginners should start with a business program, which will not require any start-up costs. Then, they can leverage a portion of the money they earn to build residual income.
    Hi Frank,

I can't help but grin reading your post as I know the feeling all to well. I vividly remember reading information when I first started online and thinking, "I understand each one of those words individually, but I have no concept of what in the world that statement actually means as a whole." [​IMG]

I think what he was trying to say is that if you don't have any money to invest in a program that will take you by the hand and help you build a business step by step with easy to follow instructions, then look at some of the "free methods" of online marketing to earn enough money to re-invest in something like that.

I would agree with that statement to some extent. My only problem with that recommendation is that if you have NO experience, it is very difficult to choose an appropriate 'free method' and understand it well enough to make it work for you. As you discovered, everything sounds a bit like a foreign language, even though it appears to be plain English. [​IMG]

I spent my first couple of months online trying to work the 'free' methods as best I could (with zero success). It was very frustrating!

Nothing was really making sense. I was going through the motions of various recommended free programs, all the while feeling uneasy about it because I didn't feel I had a grasp on why I was doing what I was doing.

When I eventually came across the free Affiliate Masters Course and read that, the light bulb went on in my head, and I decided to quit wasting my time and purchased my first SiteBuildIt (SBI) package. My husband let me charge it ($299), bless his heart!

It made all the difference in the world to me. Even though everything was still outside of my area of knowledge and experience, their step by step instructions (Action Guide) were written in a way that I could understand and follow with confidence.

Having said that, I'm sure there are those people who are able to use all free resources to build an online business and make some money at it. I just wasn't one of them.

We all learn in different ways. I'm the type that likes structure and a well laid-out plan of action. I also like to at least have a general understanding of why I'm doing what I'm doing.

In closing, I'd just like to say that I think it's absolutely fabulous that you are willing to take up the challenge at age 60 and not let the internet/computer technology scare you off. Bravo!

Blessings,
    Angie
  4. gowriter

gowriter Member

No offense, but I don't quite believe in the "People Fail, Systems Prevail" concept.

If that's the case, let a machine make money online, and leave humans out of it all together.

Every person has the potential to meet their goals if they carefully study their business and pursue it wisely.

Sometimes you have to give up on a niche because the competition is too tight. Sometimes you have to switch from article marketing to PPC.

Of course, you have to do the mechanics of getting your online business going which is learning the strategies, putting together the website, driving the traffic.

But the rest of the business is up to you. You have to tweak the areas that are failing. You have to analyze and study what's wrong.

It's like going to a university. You get educated and trained. Sometimes you get to intern.

But when it's time to work, if things go wrong, you have to get in there and solve it. Except now it's your own company that you have to maintain.

So systems can fail, too, if people don't keep it up.

Or systems can be set up wrong or inefficiently.

At the end of the say, no matter which program you go with: MLM, Affiliate marketing, surveys, getting paid to shop, freelance writing...it's all about you making it happen.
  5. Jamesforex

Jamesforex New Member

Great..There are many ways to earn money online...The best thing is Forex trading, which doesn't require marketing or selling of products. One can make huge profits out of this.
  6. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

[​IMG] Hello,

It seems like everyone trying to promote their businesses.[​IMG]

It is good to see every one making good money with their system[​IMG]

I am an affiliate Marketer I recommend [​IMG]Affliate Marketing[​IMG]

Advantages

- No investment
    - No product handling
    - No selling product
    - No inventories
    - No customer service
    - Yes Commission base money( Promoting product and get $$$)
    - Yes easy to start ( With Affiliate Program' Guides)
    - Yes There are Free ways and Investing ways to make profits

Disadvantages

- Getting competitive
    - Not easy to find niche product to products
    - Need a lot of postin and writing for promotions

* I did take all the disadvantages, and devoted my full efforts to
    make this happened. [​IMG]

It's good business to start as new marketer.

My final recommendation is, just

"Don't Give up!!"

Happy day~^^[​IMG]
  7. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

i choose affliate marketing too.. its great, its no cost at all
    but just a cost to purchase domain and hosting [​IMG]
    but affliate marketing would be great
  8. Roseanne

Roseanne New Member

Hi, I also started with MOIS, and found it a greatd platform to get started. It comes with a free website where you can change the text, and use your chosen KW to target the market. You can also chose the Pro Plan where you can have your own three products, add Adsense, aweber, and google analytics. The hosting costs then around $20 a month.[​IMG] Roseanne