What's Your Favorite Tool For Article Marketing?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Rach72, May 8, 2011.

1. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

Love 'em or hate 'em there is a place for these tools and for competitive niches they do seem to be a necessity, so which is your favorite?

(For the record, I am with SLV, have been recommended AMR and am doing the free trial of BMR at the moment....[​IMG])
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Unique Article Wizard is my favorite! [​IMG]
  3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

mountainmom5: Unique Article Wizard is my favorite!
    I was wondering if you still felt that way. How did your traffic fare through the recent (Feb 24 & April 11) Google changes? Did you notice much of a change in traffic or income either way?

I admit I was concerned for you when I was reading that some people who had done a lot of article marketing seemed to get hit.

I hope you were one of the exceptions. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I didn't have much of a change in traffic and although I think the changes affected UAW and other article marketing tools, I believe UAW has made some changes as well as it still seems to work, although I have only used it a few times since Feb because of the uncertainty of article marketing and have put more effort into adding content to my site.

The people that were hit the hardest seemed to be in niches that Google targeted with their new standards.

Some directories such as E-how weren't affected nearly as much so there are still some great places to submit articles to.

I personally won't do it as much anymore as it is always better to stay focused on adding valuable content to our sites.[​IMG]
  5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Oh, I'm very relieved for you! Good thinking to concentrate mainly on your own content for now.

I think I read that although e-how didn't fare so badly in the first round that the second round got them a bit worse. Don't quote me on that, but I thought I just read that yesterday or the day before.

Anyway, what's the word on your new site? I'm still keen to get a sneak peek! [​IMG] Send me a link via pm or my regular email.

Blessings,
    Angie
  6. I too, don't do as much article marketing as I used to, but I still use Magic Submitter to submit to multiple directories.

I used to get a lot of traffic from Articlebase and Ezine Articles, but that is not as much now.
  7. NetWizard862

NetWizard862 New Member

Well, as far as I have heard, e-how and ezine articles did get hit pretty bad. There are speculations right now as to the future of article submissions and whether it is still that useful for SEO. By the way, there is a great blog post on article submission best practices - goo.gl/bSta0.
    As for tools, UAW is the one I've been using [​IMG]
  8. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I can tell a difference in the article marketing and I was hit, not sure why, but I was. I have started with the video marketing some and it's sort of fun too. Now though I have to actually get half dressed to work in the mornings. Hate that part.

Adding content though to me seems to be working in making up the difference.
  9. kane1976

kane1976 New Member

I recently purchased instant article suite, and i have to admit that i am pretty impressed with it.

It consists of an article spinner, shuffler and submitter.

It makes creating unique articles a lot easier for sure.
  10. kenwrites

kenwrites New Member

Article submissions are still very useful despite the Panda updates. If anything, they should prove to be more useful...but with a catch.

Submitting the same article over different directories is not gonna fly like it used to. The content needs to be unique. The only exception is going to be syndication on places like Ezine. I usually take the same article from one of my blogs or websites, once Google has indexed it, and put it up on Ezine. Not really looking for ranking or even traffic with Ezine. I want other people in that niche to pick up the article and put it on their site with my attribution. I've found good success with getting the traffic this way.