What's Your Opinion on using squeeze pages?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Hosting' started by Cornell, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Cornell

Cornell New Member

Hi, I am new on the forum and I just trying to get a general idea of how the members feel about using squeeze pages.

I have started using squeeze pages to market my products and I like the idea of how simple it is to set up one these.

I know as far as getting a good ranking on Google is difficult with squeeze pages but I also understand that they are certain techniques available to get a good ranking on Google with your squeeze page.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.
  2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Squeeze pages are great for cultivating targeted prospect and subscriber lists. Getting a good ranking on Google with your squeeze page is not as easy today as it may have been in the pre-Panda days. But if you've got lots of back links, articles, banners, text ads and forum signature links pointing to your squeeze page, the cumulative impact ought to have a positive effect on how it ranks in the search results.

Hermas
  3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I agree that Squeeze pages can be effective when used correctly. As for getting a good ranking on Google, it's become a lot more difficult for most of us after the Panda and Penguin updates.
  4. Cornell

Cornell New Member

Thank you for your input.I decided to try a different approach to marketing online.I will see how successful this turn out to be. Good luck to you and your business.
  5. KB24

KB24 Member

Using a squeeze page to capute leads is all you need really besides a domain and hosting. The main thing is developing a relationship with them so they trust you. People buy from people they trust. Also if you are doing it this way if they respond to you personally with a question respond back this has done wonders for me in terms of sales..
    WealthBroker likes this.