Whats you're absolute favourite advertising method?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by ssamekul, Oct 31, 2007.

1. ssamekul

ssamekul New Member

Of all your online advertising techniques, which one have you found absolutely most effective?

I'm looking for personal experiences. what have you PERSONALLY found most effective?
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Forum marketing works really well for me, although a lot of people do really well with Squidoo, and others do well with PPC advertising.
  3. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Forum(not this one) and article marketing have worked out really well for me...so far.
  4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

SEO, directory submission, and forums.

Newbie Shield
  5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Classified advertising, forum posting
  6. Success100

Success100 New Member

I would say, forums and blogging, pretty much anything to do with Web 2.0(i.e. myspace, youtube, etc). One key you have to remember about forum posting is you actually have to contribute with useful information, not just posts which don't help anyone. Also be careful with what you post because alot of the forum admin's don't tolerate people just coming to advertise themselves, or their products. I would say blogging and article submitting are great ways also. With submitting articles, my recommendation is never try to sell anything in your articles, just write articles that are related to your type of business. These methods work for most of us, and best of all they are free! Best of luck to you and anyone else reading this thread.
  7. Article Marketing works for me. And it is free!

Just remember which ever method/methods you use, it does require work. The biggest problem I see is people choosing a method to learn but they do not take any action.

My advise is to choose the method you are most comfortable with, do a bit of research and take action. Actually follow the steps and you will make money.

Yes, you will stumble along the way, but if you keep educating yourself AND keep taking action, you will see results.

To answer your question I personally use the article marketing (Bum Marketing Method) with good results along with some other methods.

To your success,

Michael
  8. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Press releases are one of the most valuable and often overlooked ways of getting free traffic and noteriety.

Folks believe that the smaller things they are doing with their sites and their company don't matter.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

"We just updated our website to include (fill in the blank)"
    Press Release

"We just switched our hosting service for better (fill in the blank)"
    Press Release

"We are pleased to announce a new product that (fill in the blank)"
    Press Release

"We are offering a new service that will enhance (fill in the blank)"
    Press Release

Get the idea?

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield
  9. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

For me article submission, press releases, craigslist, forums, and some low cost solo ads. I'm about to explore Youtube and Myspace here soon, plus they're also free.