When do schedules come out?

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by mstout, Jan 12, 2009.

1. mstout

mstout New Member

I finished training a week ago and have not been able to schedule any hours to work. The only thing I have found available are hours to trade which have only been 30 min in the early morning hours. Does anyone know when the schedules come out for DR? I have been checking several times a day and have yet to find anything.
    Please help!!!!
  2. ShawnFL

ShawnFL New Member

There doesn't seem to be a set time for any of the skills. I think you just have to check as much as you can daily for them to show up or to get some trades. Good luck.
  3. Rosie1

Rosie1 New Member

Yup Shawn is right. I asked a PAL the other day and she said there is no set time, it releases "as needed". Not that that helps much. But I have been stalking the schedule. Around 9am, they opened up all the hours this week for my skill. Almost all week was green. Didnt last long though. They go as fast as they come!
  4. LadyPzaz

LadyPzaz New Member

Hi! I am new here and have been working for WAH on the DR skill for a little over a month...I've noticed that the DR schedule comes out late Sunday night or Monday evening - hope that helps! [​IMG]

Hugs,