When do you get most of your work done?

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by payment proof, May 14, 2012.

1. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

When do you get most of your online work done?

For me, I find I'm most productive in the afternoon and evening.

How about you?
  2. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

When I have had a good nights sleep, the next day is always productive, all day.
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

When I wake up at 9-10 in the morning, I do all that I need to do online like new articles, forum posting, etc until noon and then I close my computer.

I hate doing anything online in the evening hours so I don't do it.
  4. kellerbrianw

kellerbrianw Member

I work 12 hour days, five days a week. The most productive time for me is usually early in the morning, say around 6AM. It is quiet--not a creature is stirring--and my creative juices are flowing!

Everyone has a different peak performance time. Just make sure you get plenty of sleep (about 7.5-8 hours) the night before, work your plan, and you will succeed!

Here's to your success!

Brian
  5. kmstudio

kmstudio Member

Definitely in the mornings. [​IMG] I usually work most on Mondays and Fridays because I have off from my regular job.
  6. adeyemi olakojo

adeyemi olakojo New Member

i do most of my work at night, and very early in the morning so as to avoid distractions. iusually work most when am off duty because i do shift duty
  7. mlegaspi

mlegaspi New Member

I keep myself busy. I work Monday to Friday, 8-5. I work on my personal development in the morning and during my one hour lunch I network on facebook. When I get home I only have four hours to make use of since I catch the bus home (I do not want to spend $200 a month on parking, I rather pay $60 for a bus pass and save gas).

During the one hour bus ride, I work on my personal development or network with people. Then the time I have at home I work on my blog, take care of my personal business and sleep.

I make sure not to waste any time since I already wasted four years.

Good luck!
    Melanie
  8. claaaay

claaaay New Member

I get most of my work done after school or between classes. I just post classifieds and press releases to try to get traffic. I can't believe the system I found works though. I've been dreaming about making money online forever.

I use Paul Birdsall's 90 Day Income Challenge. (Not advertising, just sharing out).

I'm happy this forum exists. I'm super new. I hope to do some good here.
  9. PaulOMahony

PaulOMahony Guest

Between 9am and 11pm [​IMG]
  10. shopper

shopper New Member

Early in the morning. I'm fresh and ready to go. By afternoon I start getting sidetracked and begin shopping online instead of working (lol).
    I try to get everything done by early afternoon, then I take a break and pick back up at early evening before calling it quits.
  11. Animesh

Animesh New Member

I work 5 days a week, regular hours. Apart from that, I do mystery shopping where I get paid to shop. I also have earned by filling up online surveys.
  12. Domi

Domi New Member

payment proof
    I work better in the morning, take a break at noon then back again at night[​IMG]
  13. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

14. MaryPitt

MaryPitt New Member

I don’t have a specific time period. I use to work from morning to night and I have the habit of completing my tasks on time. This would save my time and prevent complications.