When does the thirty days start in Golden Panda Builder?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by blessings2you, Jul 29, 2008.

1. blessings2you

blessings2you New Member

I just signed up today with Golden Panda Builder. I see we get 3% our first thirty days. Is that 30 days from sign-up or thirty days from when we purchase ad packages?
  2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

The first 30 days of the "Corporation Launch"
  3. EliteForceZero

EliteForceZero New Member

I have a question. I am very confused on this. When they say we earn 125% back from the daily rebates, does that apply to the total combined price of my initial ad package plus the company's match, or does it only apply to my initial ad package price?

For example: I purchase an ad package worth $5000. The company's match is 100% now, so that is $5000. Now, does the 125% apply to my $5000 (x 1.25 = 6250) OR does it apply to the $10000 (($5000+$5000) x 1.25=10,250))? If the 125% earned back is only based on or applied to my initial ad package, then what good is the company match? What is the matching used for in the figure? Is it just there so we can earn our 125% back quicker (ie: 6250x.01=62.50 vs. 10,000x.01=100)? I'm confused...someone please help explain this to me. Thanks...
  4. blessings2you

blessings2you New Member

So, I'm behind in all this....has the corporation launch started yet?
  5. freddy

freddy New Member

"The first 30 days of the "Corporation Launch"

well then by the time my money gets deposited into the account that 30 days may well be already gone !

so whats the point in even doing it ?

nah..
  6. EliteForceZero

EliteForceZero New Member

"well then by the time my money gets deposited into the account that 30 days may well be already gone !

so whats the point in even doing it ?

nah.. "

That's lame. The company should have a system to check for postmark or date they your check so you should be able to earn the 3% starting that day regardless if they are late entering your check. I sent mine overnight back on the 21st (they should've received it on the 22nd) but still no sign of it either.
  7. FlashbaQ86

FlashbaQ86 New Member

The first 30 days or launch as they said but...

I HEARD the initial 100% match bonus is not temporary. So that offer should be there no matter when you join, though not guaranteed.