Where can I find a list of Network Marketing Articles that is rank according to page views?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by MsCliffHazel, Oct 19, 2013.

1. MsCliffHazel

MsCliffHazel New Member

Hello Guys! I need a list of famous network marketing articles and I can't find it on just simply googling it. Do you have an idea?

Do you also know a tool where I can check the page views of the article?

Thank you!
  2. Conner Hogan

Conner Hogan New Member

Articles lose their appeal as time passes. For example, an article titled, Why the new Iphone 2 breaks all the rules, would be useless now.

The same rule applies for other topics. You can easily find articles in article directories.
    Ezines, and squidoo are big ones.

If you are looking to create easy content, then watch out. 95% of what is out there is garbage.

Plus, people only want fresh content. Anything already written is old news.

Good luck!
  3. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Member

What you are looking to do with the Articles?
    Are you trying to simply find out what's out there by any chance and what each company does?
  4. skydancer

skydancer Member

Try behindmlm.com , they write articles on most mlm and give indepth un-biased reviews.
  5. Anders J

Anders J Member

I believe this is about article marketing for MLM/direct sales and the question is if it is really worth it.

First of it depends on the niche and if the content is of high quality. If you care for the MLM/direct sales business industry why would you read it in the first place if you were looking for the opportunity of choice?

Articles are mostly used for the purpose of creating backlinks to a website. If the PR of the site is low it will drag that website down and the article too.

MLM articles is hardly read I strongly believe as most of it promotes the business and not the person besides most of them are properly spun by automated software as not many in the industry cares for learning attraction marketing. You see this business is great and fun, cheap to join etc. That is what many people sadly are missing out on.

You do not need old articles but to create new value that people would love to see, hear and read about. You need to promote YOU, Your team and your working marketing method. If you want to learn more it is everything I teach in the WMI Blueprint.