Where can I find people who want to work at home?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Derek Perkinson, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Derek Perkinson

Derek Perkinson New Member

I know this is the work at home forum, but are all the people on here people who really want to work at home. I have been looking for a website like this because I do not know where to find people who want to work at home. My name is Derek Perkinson and I am a real person just like you guys out there. I say that because I know there are a lot of scammers out there. I am a US soldier who takes care of my 3 siblings because of family problems and my daughter along with my wife. It's no secret to why I started looking for a job online I needed more money to take care of my family, because it grew from a family of 3 to 6. So now that I am an affiliate of empower network I have started making a few extra bucks and its been helping us out. Now I am looking to grow my business and spread the word about this opportunity but I don't know where to start. So I am posting on this website hoping that it's actually a forum for us stay at home workers. I hope people comment on this and have a lot of questions because I am ready to speak to people who want to make money online.
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Yes this is indeed a forum for work at home entrepreneurs and majority of the members here are either working from home or looking to work from home. However, you may want to read the forum rules before you start spreading the word out regarding what you have to offer. Additionally, you may want to read this too.
    Edver and payment proof like this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Derek,

Vishal is correct. Many of us make money online, but we also follow the rules of other sites, forums we post on, etc. If you don't follow the rules, it makes you look like a spammer and people will lose all interest in your product or service.

It's really best to contribute to the community. If you have something of value to offer, people will notice.
  4. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

Derek the program you are with has some great training videos and you have access to them being and affiliate. Remember you have to follow what they teach you and if you can't go all in, start with the basics. You said you have made some money take 20% of the earnings use it to promote your business. All of this is explained in the fast start training. Stay focused you will have to put some extra hours into your effort. Also here is a suggestion what you have said in this forum put it on you blog it's great. Take Care
    Derek Perkinson likes this.
  5. sue lowry

sue lowry New Member

I am new to forums too; have read all the advice but am still kind of lost...I think I need a remedial class....keep on keeping on, stay focused and positive....
  6. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

@Derek Perkinson Happy Fathers Day !!!

[Post edited. Full quote removed - Admin]
  7. Derek Perkinson

Thx same to you
  8. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

I would guesstimate that about 80% of all people would prefer to be able to work at home. If you can work online at home, you can live just about anywhere in the world without many restrictions at all. The problem isn't finding these people, but convincing them that they can achieve that goal with your program. They need to be able to visualize it.

Of course, most people on this and other forums in the MLM world are all familiar with EN. If you seek to recruit, that is not what this forum is about. If you seek to learn methods of recruiting, then you will find lots of free advice here.
    Just2EZ likes this.
  9. Derek Perkinson

Yes I kind of was fishing for people on this forum, but I also want advice from it now that I know what it's about. I first thought it was a place to find people who were looking for a stay at home job. Now that I know that's not what it is I just want extra help and advice about the blogging world. I recent put up a blog and I have been having trouble with the SEO stuff. I am starting to understand what it's about and what SEO is. Now I am justu trying to figure out how to do the h1 tags and stuff like that.
  10. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Member

Marie is right, the best way to find people for your business is to let them find you. You do that by posting thoughtful and useful content to this forum through topic posts and responses to others. You will attract like-minded individuals who will want to be a part of what you are doing. Always remember that people don't join opportunities...people join PEOPLE THEY CAN RELATE TO!!!!
  11. annadenise

annadenise Member

This is definitely true! People also relate to different people's style, personality, etc. They also, over time, can tell who really loves what they do and are people not just trying to get sign-ups for the sake of sign ups.
  12. Khoa Nuyen

Khoa Nuyen New Member

Have you tried Craigslist or other free classified ad sites? They are crawling with people who want to work from home. The key is to make sure your posts are compliant with Craigslist policies, otherwise they will get taken down. It's a bit of an artform, but once you know how, you can easily post 8-10 listings at a time.
  13. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

Craigslist is great, but you have to be careful not to get ghosted, where your ad seems to be live when you log on, but is not visible to anyone else. Be on the lookout!
  14. annalaurab

annalaurab Member

Engaging in conversation with people on facebook can work really well.