Where can I send my articles to?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by EZWealth, May 18, 2006.

1. EZWealth

EZWealth New Member

I'm looking for advice on where I can submit my work at home articles?

Does anyone have any preferred sites?

I have about 5 articles that I would like to submit.

Thanks in advance.

To your work at home success.

EZWealth
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

3. EZWealth

EZWealth New Member

Thanks Vishal.

You've been very helpful

To your work at home success,

EZWealth
  4. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

Many article submission sites require the person who wants to post their article(s) to join their 'group' - which then sends out automatic digests, if you select that in the options, or individually - and I have one email address that I set up specifically to receive these articles so that they wouldn't clutter my other email addy.

Is there a way to submit articles so that you don't have to be deluged with hundreds of articles that you don't want, or need? I'm going to print out Vishal's list and start checking those out now, but I wonder what hoops need to be jumped through to avoid the excess...?
  5. tltfaas

tltfaas New Member

EZ Wealth,

Here is a page that lists many article submission sites. I have no affiliation with this site but I have been using it for my own articles.

Bonnie
  6. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Quoting: WhitePhoenixMany article submission sites require the person who wants to post their article(s) to join their 'group'

Yes, these are called email groups and are different from article submission sites. You can however change your email settings so that you don't receive any emails and wish to check messages by logging in the groups website. The responsiveness of such groups is however debatable as most members do not wish to receive emails.
  7. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

Oh, okay, Vishal thank you for clarifying that. Then I will also continue going through this list you posted...

Now, another question for anyone who cares to offer an opinion... How many of these articles that are posted do you think actually get read? How many articles do YOU read on a daily basis?

For every ten articles that someone writes, how would you project the feedback back to your website or business, or is there no way to track that?
  8. moremagic

moremagic New Member

Hi Whitephoenix,

It has been a while since this thread has been active but for those of you still reading it and as an answer on whitephoenix his question.

"How many of these articles that are posted do you think actually get read?"

It totally depends on the subject and quality of your article, most articles which you place in the article directories could be placed in a newsletter or a web page from another webmaster, but only if it fits their needs.

Your article needs to have strong keywords and they need to be placed in the right places, a lot of marketers use articles to increase their adsense income which is why your article needs to forfill their needs.

Secondly you might want to look around at forums and discussion boards for a subject which is popular at the moment. If you can write an article which will solve or at least go in-depth about such a popular subject your article will be read an awful lot.

As an example:

I once wrote an article on how to implement rss feeds on your web site and within a day it was downloaded several hundred times. That one gave me a lot of free visitors!!

Subject is very important

Also important, be entertaining, use short paragraphs, and keep it simple. This way your articles will certainly be read over and over again.

As for article directories, I've got an extended list including PR which you can check out here:

http://www.pocketmoremoney.com/article/directory-list.html

You'll be busy submitting for a while.

Harrold
  9. wealthymom36

wealthymom36 New Member

Market-It.com is one of the best options for submitting articles and press releases. I did not know about it until a few days ago, but let me tell you, what a good place to do your press releases /article advertising!
  10. shezz

shezz New Member

I have an article submission program that goes through a list of article submission sites, or you can choose which ones from the list you want, makes the job much easier because it fills in all the details for you on each site. You put the details into one page, and it fills them in each site you go into.
  11. webmoney4u

webmoney4u New Member

ezinearticles and goarticles are two good sites
  12. netvalar

netvalar New Member

When you write your articles you are usually writing them for your personal web presence. I would suggest that before starting to submit your articles you do your best to insure valid opinionated nuetrality so as to insure the most from this viral marketing approach. Also by editing your article to be slightly different from your web presence you will take the keyword focus out thereby not giving away keyword content to your competitors. Granted this is not something I do as I don't believe in competition but friendly opponents who I am more then willing to help out. However the duplicate website process I have found does impact one of my pages negatively and will start to make slight alterations to my articles for this reason.
  13. cyberil

cyberil New Member

14. moneyart

moneyart New Member

Hello!

I ??ve heard about a website or programm wich devilers your article to over 100 websites, but I rember it was very expensive. On the other hand it may cause a huge traffic to your website.
  15. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

I use article submitter. It submits multiple articles at once to hundreds of directories. It sure saves a lot of time!
  16. Cheryl

Cheryl New Member

I run a work at home blog site, work-at-home-today.blogspot.com, and might be interested in posting your articles. Contact me at info at carnanco.com
  17. mrLenin

mrLenin New Member

Check here

ezine articles www.articlepros.com

Submitting Articles is a good and reliable way to get traffic to your
    website.
    These days Search Engines doesn't look any more for a large amount of
    visitors and the SEO work need a more complex strategy.
    Just keep in mind, the most important thing here is to have a great
    content for your website, it will make the difference!
  18. manager2006

manager2006 New Member

-ezine publishers need articles and you can target your audience by publishing them in many related ezines.
    - build lens and direct links to these articles to get traffic and links.
  19. ipnomad

ipnomad New Member

Also if you don't like to wait to be approved you can set up a lens (webpage) at www.squidoo.com . You can do so much with your article there including adding your affiliate links.

The reason I use them is Google loves these pages and I have been able to get #1 spots for some of my keywords - and sales too.
  20. WebFreak

WebFreak New Member

I use Isnare's distribution service. Its pretty cheap, fast and does what it says on the tin! Im still getting commissions from articles that I submitted to them over 18 months ago!