where do you make the most money

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by jporter, Aug 28, 2009.

1. digitalescape New Member

I personally get the most sells from word of mouth. Adsense is decent but blogging and social networks directed to a capture system brings more traffic than converts to customers for free than adsense has for $100s of dollars.
  2. Tess_T New Member

I generally earn a bit more with products than with Adsense, but it's a pretty close race.

I actually earn 70% of my income through my ghostwriting services, writing for online businesses and an SEO firm. As they say "don't put all your eggs in one basket!" Diversify, and see a significant income.
  3. newbiz02 New Member

my adsense earnings seem to be alot more consistent. To make more, one would need to get targeted traffic and alot of it.
  4. prohomeworker New Member

From years of trying and testing selling your own product is the way to go... Adsense is nothing but pennys and your forwarding traffic to other sites for them to profit...
  5. newbiz02 New Member

prohomeworker: Adsense is nothing but pennys
    Adsense brings in a heck of a lot more than pennies. If you go after the high paying keywords, and your site is not spammy looking, then google will serve you high paying ads. (use google keyword tool to check out its cpc)

But of course you will have to tag properly, your articles have to be keyword rich (LSI keywords etc), and unique. Also your articles and your entire site has to be properly broken down into relevant categories.

If you build a micro niche site for adsense and GET TRAFFIC, you will make good money.