where is my wired money???

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by chanabery, Jul 21, 2008.

1. chanabery

chanabery New Member

I wired money from my bank to ASD/ B of A. That was on 6/27. After several back and forths with ASD, it still isn't in my account. My sponsor has contacted them as well as his uplines. I'm not sure what else to do. I have faxed the transmittal receipt a few times. Any suggestions?

Chan
  2. IrishP

IrishP New Member

Hi Chan

I've been having problems with them as well - it's been a month since I transferred from Alertpay and the funds still aren't showing in my ASD account. After copying and pasting the receipt in a support ticket to them, they replied saying they are forwarding it to their accounts dept on Friday. Maybe try scanning the receipt and attaching it to a ticket?

Good luck!
  3. timglynn

timglynn New Member

I know they have fased out wire transfer and alert pay if not already very soon. I would try contacting B.A. to see if the funds went into the right account or if the # were wrong. Checks are the way to go you know if they are cashed they are very traceable and you can stop payment and have it credited back to your account.
  4. ptaylor

ptaylor New Member

Good Morning...

I heard on a call that you should CALL the support number with all of your information in front of you, and possibley they can straighten things up over the phone. Don't know how hard it is to get through on the phone though.

Hope this helps,
    Patti
  5. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Chan....

Put a copy of the receipt in the mail and send it priority with a delivery confirmation (if you want)....put a letter in with the receipt and explain what's going on. I'd also call them immediately and every day if you have to....that's a pain right now because it takes so long, but if you're willing to wait, you WILL get through.....ask to speak to a supervisor.....
  6. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

Hi All,

Relatively new here, but my uplines have told me the fastest way to get the account credited is to send Cashier's Check, priority mail with delivery confirmation. It will cost you about $6 from USPS.

When the bank fills out the check for you, have them include your member ID on it as well.

I understand that doesn't help with those that are having wire transfer issues, but maybe some good advice for the future.

Mike
  7. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi

Sent you a PM already with the ticket advice.

That applies to nearly all delayed transactions that are over 10 business days old.

Send a ticket with a copy paste of the relevant (or details from their back office if it is a payprocessor and processor email address for Alert Pay)

Then call the office with the ticket in front of you and ask them to sort it out. If you cannot call, ask your sponsor to do it for you. And be polite but insistant.

Let us know how you got on. And you too Irish P!!

Jenny
  8. chanabery

chanabery New Member

I have emailed a scanned copy of my wire transmittal receipt to the accounting dept after talking to a representative on the phone. I'll let you all know how it pans out. Its hard to be patient when I hear lots of exciting stories from those that have been doing this for a while.

Chanabery