Where is the love?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by ateamfuntimer, Jun 19, 2007.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Gary,
    Sportsnut is right. I am not in Funtime but I did talk to Rusty and he said that the Funtime can be customized to Coastal. I am thinking about trying it for the leads but definately not to promote Funtime as a business.
  2. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Looks like the "Love" is just about back. We still have a few stragglers not getting the big picture. In any forum there is a fine line. As I post on many forums on the web I get to see a total picture. Its hard for a thread to stay in a staright line. The problem I see in this forum and mind you this is only my opinion but ill state it. The problem I believe is FEAR. FEAR is False Expectations Appearing Real. Many say their prospects get confused coming in here. I ask why? If you propsect in a manner that explains to them that there are many parts to your Coastal package as well as many many groups then where is the confusion. Many are afraid to step out of the box they are in right now.

I look at my Coastal business in the beginning and notice how it and the marketplace has changed. I used to spend way too much on leads. Ive gotten better with that as competition among vendors have given me better prices. My systems have changed from CIMS to CSG MAC to now the "official system". All the while I keep my ears open and learned what was best for me and my group.

I know from time to time the topics will get skewed but they are always about something that pertains to the Coastal package. Rememeber our prospects will do their due diligence and search Google for Coastal. When they do they will see a myriad of different ways to run Coastal and they will question you. Id say give them the skinny in the beginning that this is their own business and as such they can pick and choose how to run it. If they would like your training they need to be an apprentice to you and understand your training will reflect the way you run your business.

For all history the suppression of ideas has been used throughout time to spin things the way a certain group wants it. Lets not be guilty of this in this forum. Lets share our ideas about everything in Coastal and have better informed prospects who will respect your candor and follow you as they respect you.

Adam