Where to buy Targeted Traffic?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by manowar, Nov 3, 2007.

1. manowar

manowar New Member

Is there any good place, where we can buy some targeted traffic? After hearing horror stories about how people lose money on ppc, this seems to be the safer option.
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Buy text links for a fixed monthly rate from reliable sellers
  3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

You can try using USfreeads.com, but as far as "buying" targeted traffic, I wouldn't count on it...
  4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

I wouldn't outright buy targeted traffic. They tend to send bots. If your pages are relevant, you'll get targeted traffic from search engines.

Most if not all targeted traffic sellers are scammers. Just continue spreading your links through out the internet and folks will show up on your site.

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield
  5. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

This may be a stupid question.. but how does anyone MAKE traffic go to a certain site? Either people are looking for a specific item or peice of information or they aren't? How do 'they' strong arm them into clicking on a certain site???[​IMG]
  6. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Find out where your visitors are to be found and advertise / promote your website there.
  7. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

I wouldn't buy targeted traffic, you can generate it yourself. I do alot of free and very low cost advertising and get great results, I just don't want to pay for something that I can do on my own right now. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
  8. sahmkate

sahmkate New Member

Why don't you start off with free traffic? That's what I'm doing now and I see the potential already. The link is in my sig. Goo luck to you!

Kate
  9. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: southbank63how does anyone MAKE traffic go to a certain site?

They send bots and/or paid-to-surf folks. I doubt that the paid-to-surf folks pay much attention to many of the sites they visit. They may not even be targeted traffic.

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield
  10. Quoting: southbank63This may be a stupid question.. but how does anyone MAKE traffic go to a certain site? Either people are looking for a specific item or peice of information or they aren't?

The idea is to get targeted traffic to your site. If you create your site with relevant content and keywords, then they will WANT to click through to your site.

To your success,

Michael
  11. aplina

aplina New Member

if you are just staring out, l would not recommed you spending you hard cash on buying traffic. write , write and write content s, write using keywords people are searching. use woodtracker, yahoo, google tools . if you are like me then you donot need to go thru all this .
  12. Joshua Stein

Joshua Stein New Member

Quoting: CSGWAHMI do alot of free and very low cost advertising and get great results

Hi, my question is what do you do that is low cost and effective?

I understand free like my signature link and craigslist but I am willing to spend a little money if it works.

Thanks.
  13. madnawat

madnawat New Member

Google Adword is a excellent way to buy targeted traffic based on the specific keywords from search engine and relevent webpages, eg..if you want targetted traffic towards your website for keyword " rental car in New York". then your ad will be displayed on the google search pages as sponsored links along with organic search results, when a person search for that key word in google search/on the webpages having content relevent to New York rental cars.

Google Adwords is a keyword dependent bidding system. Learn and understand it very nicely, otherwise you will end up spending more money. Alternatively you can hire a Adword Representative who will oversee your entire adword campaign. Nothing on the web can bring in targetted traffic on your website other then google adwords. yahoo has similar system in place, but if you ask me I will go for Google adwords

Thanx
  14. NewMillionaire

NewMillionaire New Member

Generate your own traffic... there are many people that will want to make it hard for you to generate your own qualified leads, but it is actually relatively simple once you learn a couple of simple tools. The best leads that you will ever speak with are the ones that find you and give you a call.

I hope this helps
    Nik
  15. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

Joshua Stein......I do quite a bit of article marketing and press releases. They are free and I'm in google's top ten for the specific keywords within 24 hrs. Hope that helps!
  16. mmstory

mmstory New Member

Google AdWord is a good way to but traffic. But it's very costy if you are a newbie. Unless you have sufficient knowledge about how to select the right keywords and how to bid for them comparatively, you would end up with throwing in a lot of money with no good results. The learning curve is too long and complex.
  17. mreyn

mreyn New Member

You can use ineedhits.
  18. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I am involved in a business where I am
    paid to advertise my website. This is
    the best thing I could have done.

It only takes 6-10 minutes a day
    and I am getting paid every day
    plus getting a lot of traffic to my
    websites.

Becky
  19. Shakes12

Shakes12 New Member

Hi Manowr,

I gave up on buying targeted cos its not working for me.

I use articles to drive traffic to my websites and I have seen wonderful results. This is what i do or rather what is working for me.

1. I use a keyword tool to find exaclty what keywords people use to search for the product I want to promote

2. I then analyze the competition by looking at the number of websites that are already promoting that keyword. There are couple of tricks and tips that i use to see if I will be able to penetrate the market and get position one in google..and other search engines

2a. The number of websites promoting the keyword must be under 5million

2b. The top 2 websites on organic rankings must not have the keyword as part of thier URL.

3. If the above conditions are met, i them write an article using the keywords. make sure you use long and catchy phrase keywords, for example, if your keyword is "dog food", your title should be something like "10 Tips About Healthy Dog Food Sectrets" or "10 FAQs About Dog Food". People like reading tips and FAQs.

3a. I use a tool to write my articles cos english is not my first language.

3b. I use another tool to change the contents of the first article so that i have a number of different articles about the same keyword. This is a gold mine...

4. I then submit those articles to different article directories, not forgetting to include your landing page in your articles.

5. Sit back, relax and smile all the way to the bank.

6. Repeat the process with a different product.

7. To make sure that stay on position one on google for a longer period..I use another tool that automatically creates 300 backlinks to my articles.

Hope this helps. I have tried my best to make this as short as possible.

Shakes
  20. PMHayes

PMHayes New Member

pcwork: Find out where your visitors are to be found and advertise / promote your website there.
    What in your opinion is the BEST way to find out where your target market is likely to visit? I have some ideas, but would love to hear from someone with more experience than me. Another thing, what, in your opinion is the best way to determine WHO your target market is. That may sound like a stupid question, but let me explain. I am in MLM, have a very good opportunity, products, etc. Conventional teaching says to use the "if it has a pulse, market to it" method. However, i find that produces lots of what i call "tire kickers" and not "car buyers." Purchased leads can be ok, but most perform very poorly. I have begun studying this Magnetic Spnsoring by Mike Dillard, and it looks promising. But, i would entertain other ideas as well. Thanks.