WHERE TO PUT HTML CODE IN MY BLOG FOR AFFILIATE MARKETING?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by akinz, Feb 1, 2010.

1. akinz New Member

I would like to know where exactly do i put my click bank html code in my blog?I dont really know if i should just paste it directly at the bottom of my post content?Will it become clickable if it is in the content?or is there any other section in the post section to put the html from clickbank.Please i really need a detailed explanation as regards it as it is the only thing that is keeping backward.
  2. gowriter Member

Hi, akinz.

It's actually pretty easy to ad your affiliate link in your blog. Here's a good video tutorial that shows you how to do it. It works for putting a link into anything, blogs, articles, websites, etc.

Click here to learn how to post HTML code.
  3. fredraley New Member

Hi Akinz,

In addition to puting your links in your posts, you can also put them in the "Blogroll" or "Links" section with descriptions and mouse-over text usually (I use WordPress mainly.)

Also, if you are feeling daring, you can go into the Theme editor and add links in the footer (or any other place) but you really need to be careful not to break the coding. Always save a copy as a backup in case you find you have broken it.
  4. John Park New Member

Check this place out, it's a free learning center for code. "w3schools.com" . Get an html editor and practice writing code. you'll get the hang of it.
  5. onera New Member

w3schools have a good tutorial section and it is located at
    http://www.w3schools.com/html/

Are you using WordPress for your blog?
    Are you asking for where is the most effective place or how to put it.

You can put the code anywhere you want but the most effective place is inside the contents (text links), on right side bars and at the bottom of the page.
  6. Paul25 New Member

gowriter: i
    Thank you so much for sharing this, its really a very helpful for persons who dont know, much about development.
  7. drbillphd New Member

These are great ideas, there is something I'm not sure how to do, is take a Clickbank hoplink and convert it into a anchor link. can some explain that or tell me it's in the tutorials mentioned previously. thank you
  8. talfighel Silver Member

One at the top, the middle of the page, and one at the bottom.

You don't want to saturate your links on the site but you want to give them 3 opportunities to click on it.

Tal