Which are the highly reccommended paying survey sites?!

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by sunshinee, Oct 17, 2006.

1. sunshinee

sunshinee New Member

I have been readin throughout he forums as I need advice on which company to join to take surveys. I am still a little confused as to which are the best cash paying surveys and points surveys. I am home all day so I have loads of time to do as many surveys as possible throughout the day.

Please Help!!!

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Try checking out Maximum Paid Surveys. They are not free to join, but they are the best in my view, and one of the most ethical.

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Pinecone research, Surveysavvy, Greenfieldonline, Yahoo are some of the larger survey companies

4. happygal

happygal Member

Feel free to check out my blog where I track which sites have paid me. It could be a very good start as all of them are paying sites (that are all free to join and completely legit). there are about 40-45 sites on there

5. BigmoneyPRO

BigmoneyPRO Guest

I Dont know which one is the best but stay away from these ones they been known to rip people off and not pay them for there surveys.Thanks

Pandaresearch.com
    Greenfield Online
    Surveyshine.com
    PaidSurveysOnline
    Vivaresearch.com

6. kristan

kristan New Member

There are a lot of great companies out there that offer payment for surveys. You'll want to sign up with more than one company (that's survey or researcyh company! Not a company selling access or database to the surveys. There is a lot of great FREE information out there to get you started.. don't pay for lists!).

Curious why you listed Greenfield Online, BigMoneyPro. They have a great reputation for paying (I've been paid!) and they are one of the more popular actual survey companies-- not a membership site, like the others you listed. Did you have a problem with them?

7. happygal

happygal Member

Greenfield is notoriously SLOW and has gone to doing more and more sweeps entries...but they are a legit site. You just have to be willing to take the good with the bad with them. The good news is that from time to time those sweeps entries ones lead to higher paying interactives.

8. Baron

Baron New Member

The Survey site in my sig is a very underated site. Like the posted said above there are a lot of quality survey sites out there that will pay you for your opinion ,but there are also Survey sites that promise you a lot but not not deliver.

9. erict979

erict979 New Member

I have been doing surveys for the last 6 months funding my retirement account. I went through flarful.com gives you a list of over 200 survey companies.

10. fahmohd

fahmohd New Member

This is the list of highly recommended survey sites: (for USA)

NFO Mysurvey
    Surveysavvy
    Brand Institute
    Synovate
    Surveyspot
    Opinion Outpost
    Lightspeed
    American Consumer Opinion
    Globaltestmarket
    Ipsos
    NPD Research
    Greenfield
    Surveys.com
    Your2cents
    Epoll
    Esearch
    Harris Poll
    MyView
    Socratic

Also Pinecone Research is great, but you cannot join them now

11. homeofficewiz

homeofficewiz New Member

HI!!!

Does anyone know want is the highly recommended survey sites: (for RSA)

12. photomom04

photomom04 New Member

What does RSA stand for? I have a list of the legitimate survey sites on my website (no email harvesting or offer or PTR sites)

There is really no highly recommended site because everyone has different demographic needs. The one that sends me the most surveys might not be the one that sends you the most. You just sign up for all the legit ones you can!

13. William H

William H New Member

Hey,

I'm from the UK and I've just started this survey madness - 4 weeks in and no cash in hand as yet. I'm writing a blog of my exploits, more because I like writing than anything else - trying to keep it a little lighthearted. I'll only be putting sites on that pay out...don't click on any of my links to sites that I suggest unless you want me to be the referrer, they've all got my user id associated with them. I don't like this backhanded stuff on some of the dodgier survey sites. Anyway, I did some research and have a few tips as to how to get started...I've signed up for about 70 sites and get about 10 surveys a day for which I qualify for about 50%. I found some very good honest websites listing the best paying survey sites, surveystar (HappyGal above) and surveycritic to name a couple. Just nice people I reckon. Sign up to the ones they suggest first and see if you like doing surveys. Anyway, if you can't be bothered to go see my blog (although a recent survey of one says you should) then my top 10 tips are:

1. Sign up to as many as you can, because although they pay small, if you save the pennies, the pounds will look after themselves
    2. Get a separate email address because you will got loads of emails (no spam for me yet surprisingly enough) and you don't want to lose that invitation to tea from your mum in amongst all your survey stuff
    3. Get a Paypal account - I think it will make getting paid easier and you'll able to keep track of all that cash that comes in. OK, you'll be able to see when you reach a tenner.
    4. Be honest in your replies. Don't create multiple profiles like a prat.
    5. Be creative in your answers when you have the chance - it makes it much more interesting.
    5. Don't give up your day job
    6. Do it because you're primarily interested in making some extra cash, but also because you want to have an opinion that is heard and occasionally you may even get a chance to test some product or other. Like nose tweezers.
    7. NEVER EVER pay for any of these things over the web. My opinion is that if you do, you deserved to have your ID thefted. Nicked. Schtollen. Which I can imagine is a real bugger.
    8. Check your email regularly and do the surveys you receive asap. From what I've read of other people's sites, the more reliable you are, the more surveys you'll get, and the more times you'll be able to take your loved one out for a nice meal.
    9. Get roboform to fill out all the registration forms. Otherwise it can a bit dull when you're asked if you have pets for the 50th time. Also use the same userid and password - it just makes life easier.
    10. Keep records, of what surveys you've done, since I've also heard that some are a little less willing than others to pay out.

Have fun and good luck.

14. happygal

happygal Member

Nice response William! Exactly!

15. William H

William H New Member

Why, thank you.

16. William H

William H New Member

Update on the survey front:

10 weeks in, and approx. ??100 earned. It's not a great rate/hour but it's something. And that's not all cash in hand. Some vouchers, some points that haven't reached a pay out threshold yet. But no spam, and I'm quite confident that all the sites I've signed up to are genuine. It's my 6th wedding anniversary tomorrow, and my wife and I are going out for a nice meal, so it'll pay for my beer and her taxi home.

I don't think I'll make seven. Just as well, I've heard it gets itchy.

My self acclaimed hilarious blog (survey of 1) will be updated with a review of my most favourite surveys, together with the pros and cons shortly. AFter reading mine, you can go to

www.surveycritic.com or happygal's or Katie's Hugs above for honest lists of the best.

The best for lil' me so far are (based from the UK so most are UK sites):

Lightspeed (paying at the speed of light)

I've got 11 quid from them so far from about 11 surveys I've qualified for. Interesting surveys, lots of invites, pay via PayPal.

YouGov

Always qualify for surveys, pays in cash, but high pay out threshhold of 50 notes. Good referral system.

Valued Opinions

Pays cash. 10 surveys invites so far. Qualified for three. Moderately interesting.

Ciao

and many, many more, but I've had a few glasses of wine and really couldn't list them all without falling asleep. I get about 7-10 surveys a day and qualify for about half. My top ten tips for survey beginners are somewhere above.

So my experiment continues. It appears not to be complete baloney.

WH.

17. pcwork

pcwork New Member

William H, thanks for your feedback

18. mlynn

mlynn Member

Quoting: BigmoneyPROPandaresearch.com
    Greenfield Online
    Surveyshine.com
    PaidSurveysOnline
    Vivaresearch.com

Greenfield does pay. - they sometimes can be slow, sometimes very slow, but they do pay. I have been paid by them many times.

19. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

I joined CashCrate 2 months ago and I have received payment by check for the offers I completed. I was really skeptical about it so I only completed enough offers to reach the minimum $10 payout before wasting a lot of time on the surveys. After I got my first check I started a blog to share the information about the site and post photos of my paychecks. I have joined other sites but this is the only one I have received payment from so far besides PineCone Research.

Good Luck!

20. karls1973

karls1973 Member

First, I want to make a statement; don't waste your money signing up for any websites promising you $200 / day for a few minutes of filling out surveys. It's just not happening.
    I have paid fees up to $69 each for joining several of these sites. Then I received a list of survey sites and was told to register with as many as possible, but no less than 150 in order to make money. I registered, it's been now over 2 month and I received only a handfull of invitations. Some will say "Survey not available" or "Quota filled". So far I made $2.75.

The most promising survey sites and the ones that pay you are the FREE ONES!

1.Global Test Market ??“ I make an average of $120/month. Some of their surveys take some time to complete. You have to be fast and start their surveys immediately. Make sure you check your email twice a day. Their surveys expire very quickly or they get enough responses and close the survey.

2.Surveyspot.com ??“ many of their surveys give you an entry to their sweepstakes. But they do give you $1.00, $2.00, $3.00 and $5.00 surveys once or twice per week. Potential earning: $30.00 - $50.00 /month.

3.Creationrewards.net ??“ earn points which you then can turn into cash. Potential earning is about $30.00 - $50.00 /month.

4.Greenfield Online ??“ lots of entries in their sweepstakes, some of those take a long time to complete. They pay you $2.00 for some of their surveys if you qualify. Potential earning: $10.00 - $15.00 /month.

5.ClearvoiceSurveys.com ??“ once in a blue moon you will get a $1.50 - $3.00 survey. Sometimes they will tell you that you do not qualify after you already spent 10 minutes into they survey. Potential earning $10 - $15.00 /month.

6.e-Rewards.com ??“ once in a blue moon you get a $1.00 to $2.00 survey. No CASH, coupons only. Potential earning $4.00 - $8.00 /month.

7.e-Search.com ??“ they send invitation very rarely, Only $1.00 - $3.00 ever month. They credit you on your PayPal Account. Potential earning $ 1.00 - $3.00 /month.

8.Your2Cents.com ??“ they send you $1.00 - $3.00 surveys three or four times per month.

9.www.inboxdollars.com not bad, but you are only allowed to earn $1.00/day. Sometimes it takes a few attempts to qualify for a survey. I have had days where no surveys where available. Potential to earn $30.00 / month.

10.www.sendearnings.com ??“ same as Inboxdollars. You are only allowed to earn $1.00/day. Sometimes it takes a few attempts to qualify for a survey. I have had days where no surveys where available. Potential to earn $30.00 / month.

Useless Survey sites are:

www.PandaResearch.com . They just want you to sign up and try all kind of services. You will get paid a few Dollars, but many are difficult to cancel after the so called "trial period". If you sign up with too many, it's hard to keep track of them. Then all of a sudden you find all kind of charges on your credit card and don't know where they come from.

Useless Get-paid-for-reading-ads sites:

Tik Tak Cash ??“ pays you $0.02 for the website they invite you to view. They only pay you for viewing one site per day! Well, do the math here how much you can make...

Cash4Offers.com ??“ pays you $0.05 for viewing email/advertisement. Sometimes they send you 2 sites per day. Their main idea is to get you to sign up for trial offers.

Hits4Pay.com ??“ pays you $0.02 - $0.03 for viewing email/advertisement. You can earn a few Dollars as soon as you have members in your downline ( 2 levels possible). Refer people to the site and get paid as soon as they start viewing those emails/advertisements.

DealsnCash.com ??“ same as Hits4Pay - pays you $0.02 - $0.03 for viewing email/advertisement. You can earn a few Dollars when you create a downline ( 2 levels possible). Refer people to the site and get paid as soon as they start viewing those emails/advertisements.

Note:
    Sometimes it gets quite frustrating. Many Survey Sites send me invitations, but as soon as I start with the survey, I get the message " Thank you, but the survey is over now" or "Thank you for participating in this survey, but you do not qualify. Check back later" or "We are experiencing technical difficulties, please check back later".

Many Survey Sites will check your answers and if they find inconsistency, they will stop sending you invitations.

Overall, be patient and hang in there.

Karl