Which are the highly reccommended paying survey sites?!

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by sunshinee, Oct 17, 2006.

1. mliosg

mliosg New Member

Be careful with any site requiring you to pay to find survey sites. Any honest and legitimate survey site would not charge you to participate. I'm a member of PlanetPanel and some other Swedish surveysites. I don't know if they have any international surveys but I know PlanetPanel has.

2. TB550

TB550 New Member

I also found Maximum Paid Surveys to be the most complete site (they also offer mystery shopping as well) with the largest database of well paying surveys.

Regardless of which site you join, always make sure it has a money back guarantee in case it doesn't meet up to your expectations.

3. sofkins

sofkins New Member

You should also try fairytaletreasure.com and mealticketonus.com/getpaid minimum payout is $5 but you can easyl make more

4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

I really don't think that surverys pay well enough. It's not worth your time. You'd be better off doing just about anything else - especially studying making money online in order to make decent money some day.

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield

5. aballantyne

aballantyne New Member

I like american consumer opinion. In my opinion opinion outpost is also a good company to join.

6. mihkel1230

mihkel1230 New Member

Can you tell how to register in lightspeed.i can't find the register button.plz help!

7. roseliabubakar

roseliabubakar New Member

Being an asian, the best survey sites for me are Brand Institute, Planet Pulse, GlobalTestMarket, MySurvey & Nielsen.

These sites send me regular surveys.

8. TB550

TB550 New Member

Another reason I like paid survey sites such as Maximum Paid Surveys and others is that they save you a lot of time. This is the reason that they charge a sign up fee (to maintain their databases).

9. mikepressnell

mikepressnell New Member

I'm confused. Why would anyone consider PAYING to join a survey site?

10. karls1973

karls1973 Member

I must agree with Mike. Why would anyone pay to join?

Maybe some people out there can give us a good reason for doing so. Maybe some folks out there get paid $250.00 /day for just 20 minutes of work. ... Anybody out there?

11. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

With Survey Scout, people are tricked into believing that what they pay will be returned with a plethora of surveys and that they will make their money back in minutes. This is simply not the case!

12. roseliabubakar

roseliabubakar New Member

Better join the free sites to be on the safe site [​IMG]

13. mikepressnell

mikepressnell New Member

Quoting: shuey03With Survey Scout, people are tricked into believing that what they pay will be returned with a plethora of surveys and that they will make their money back in minutes. This is simply not the case!

It's so true that most of the survey companies are only tricks to get you to their advertisers.

Wouldn't it be a better world if everyone were truly honest and ethical?

My signature link tells it like it is. To start a home business, it would be highly advantageus to have a mentor who will work with you and provide t?­ps, knowledge, advice, and moral support.

Always read the fine print and always read between the lines and always do your research before hooking up with a company and if at all possible, don't base your decisions on your emotions but rather base them on good, logical dicernment.

Mike

14. The best survey site here in the US for me is Survey Spot they send out the most surveys.

Based on your profile you can get some really good paying surveys I have gotten invitations and qualified for surveys over $20 from Survey Spot.

15. wahmom

wahmom New Member

The site in my signature is the only one I have EVER gotten a check from and i have joined a ton of them.

I joined so many survey clubs in 1 month that when I actually got the check I didn't know who it was from, I had to look it up online lol .

Since then I have gotten regular checks every month .
    They are a legit US based company out of Idaho, their checks are drawn on Wells fargo Bank and I have never had a problem cashing one. Once you make over $600 you have to fill out tax forms but it's worth it!

16. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

couponbowl huh? Never heard of them... Are they a new company? Has anyone else used them???

17. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Quoting: shuey03couponbowl huh?

sure, just type in the name and the CashCrate website opens up. One of those get paid-to-trial offer sites where you have to sign up and provide your credit card information. If you forget to cancel, you end up with monthly membership fees on your statement.[​IMG]

I would not waste a minute with these offers no matter how good they sound.[​IMG]

18. marinok

marinok New Member

I agree. We shoudn't pay to join any site.

19. marinok

marinok New Member

I want to ask about SurveySpot.
    Does anyone work with this site.
    How do they pay?
    I mean by check?

20. jrr

jrr New Member

I haven't had a problem yet, with paidsurveys online. it just takes time to get started. I've talked to a few others that get paid when they are supposed to. I do have a small site where I have collected a few work at home jobs that do pay. Not alot but gets the truck payment made. (keep in mind you'll have to sign up for more than one to get anywhere. anyone interested in the website let me know.