Which are the highly reccommended paying survey sites?!

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by sunshinee, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Quoting: marinokI want to ask about SurveySpot.
    Does anyone work with this site.
    How do they pay?
    I mean by check?

Survey Spot is a great site they send out a lot of surveys. The amount that they pay for a survey could be anywhere between $2 and $25. But rememmber they don't pay for all the surveys which they conduct. So if they don't pay then simpley delete it from you inbox and go on to the next survey which pays. The average amount of the surveys are $3, $5, and $10. The minimum payout is $5 which is great. It takes 2 - 4 week from when you take the survey for the payment to be posted in your "Survey Spot" account. Once you reach the $5 minimum you can request payment.

From the time that you request payment to the time that you are paid can take another 2 - 4 weeks.

It seems like a lot of time, in truth this will be a bit of a pain in the a** when you start but once you take surveys in an ongoing basis you excpect a check from them every week, bi-weekly on monthly it all depends on you.

I hope this was informative and that this helped you.

2. marinok

marinok New Member

thank you Cash SurveyOnly for your information!

Does anybody know a program which avtomaticlly fill out form in offers?

3. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Quoting: marinokavtomaticlly fill out form in offers?

RoboForm is the one I have been using, an excellent web form filler.
    www.roboform.com

4. Quoting: getagripTry checking out Maximum Paid Surveys. They are not free to join, but they are the best in my view, and one of the most ethical.

Maximum Paid Surveys, does not have a survey panel and don't conduct survey. They are a site which provides a directory of paid surveys just like my site "Cash Surveys Only".

My Site Cash Surveys Only has a complete list of paid survey sites, sites which conduct surveys and pay cash.

Many people are mixing the 2 different types of sites up and by that they are tarnishing the reputation of Paid Surveys.

5. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Quoting: CashSurveysOnlyMy Site Cash Surveys Only has a complete list of paid survey sites, sites which conduct surveys and pay cash.

I don't understand why anyone would PAY a fee to join a paid survey site!
    Once you pay their fee, they send you a list of survey companies and tell you to sign up with at least 150 companies. I have done it before, but only 2 out of 150 companies sent invitations.

You folks try to get people to sign up only to get a share of that membership fee. I thought we are here to help people not to scam people.

There are so many FREE paid survey sites out there and they are not difficult o find.

6. Quoting: karls1973I don't understand why anyone would PAY a fee to join a paid survey site!
    Once you pay their fee, they send you a list of survey companies and tell you to sign up with at least 150 companies. I have done it before, but only 2 out of 150 companies sent invitations.

You folks try to get people to sign up only to get a share of that membership fee. I thought we are here to help people not to scam people.

There are so many FREE paid survey sites out there and they are not difficult o find.

Hi karls1973,

I appreciate your concerns.

The reason why someone would pay to join a site like Cash Surveys Only is because they don't want to do the research and find the sites themselves. For a low one time fee they will be able to obtain all that information in a matter of seconds instead of weeks and months of research to find the good sites.

My site doesn't tell the members to sign up to 150 sites which don't send out surveys. All the survey companies listed on our site have been tested. Each one sends out surveys pays cash and we have confirmation for them.

Signing up to a paid survey directory is not a scam unless they don't provide you with the goods promised.

As you mentioned there are many free paid survey sites. In fact all the legit ones are free to join. Many people come to this forum asking about different sites if they are legit or not this indicates to me that they are not easy to find.

Look back to the days when you started out I am sure you were having a hard time to find legit survey companies.

What Cash Surveys Only has done is compile a list of sites that actually do pay cash and each and every one of them sends out surveys. This is what differentiates Cash Surveys Only from the other Paid survey sites.

Another thing we have a great customer support group. Our response time to inquiries is great and have so far to date not had one customer ask for a refund this shows us that we have a good product/list and that our customers are happy.

I did not intend to promote my site on this forum, and this post is only in response to karls1973. I hope this explains it all. Feel free to post your responses.

PS - I do not promote my site on this forum and wont promote it, I comply with the rules of this forum.

7. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

Pinecone Research is top notch! However, they make it very hard to join their panel. They will occasionally open their registration to certain sites to recruit a certain type of people. If you ever find one of their links, you need to act fast and register because it could be gone tomorrow.

Their compensation plan is amazing. They offer you a flat rate like $3-5 per survey. As soon as you take the survey, the money is immediately sent out the next day in a check or to your paypal account. There is nothing to worry about except taking their surveys.

8. marinok

marinok New Member

I tried to regester into CashSurveyOnly, but ntey asked me to pay 29 dollars.
    Why? I thought it's free.

9. Quoting: marinokI tried to regester into CashSurveyOnly, but they asked me to pay 29 dollars.
    Why? I thought it's free.

Sorry, Cash Surveys Only is not free. You are paying for a list of Paid Survey sites which send you surveys and reward you with money.

You are paying for the list we do not send you surveys and we do not pay you.

Cash Surveys Only has a great list of paid survey sites. By joining them you are getting the convenience of not having to search and do research on all the scam sites that there are out there.

I thought that it was pretty clean that Cash Surveys Only costs money.

Good Luck

10. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

Don't pay for a list of surveys sites. There are tons of free sites (such as ours) out there that will give you the same list (or even a better one) at no cost at all. When you have to pay for these lists, you can't really shop around for the survey companies that you think are the best. You feel kinda obligated to join the ones they have posted because you paid to access the list. The purpose of you taking online surveys is for you to make money, not to fork it out.

11. Quoting: ciobanulDon't pay for a list of surveys sites.

Well today's day and age you can find everything online for free. The catch! You have to do all the research and find what ever it is that you are looking for. If you don't mind me asking how long did it take you to put together the list of surveys companies that you use that you find are legit and pay well?

In most cases it took you a while a few months, it could even be years and you are still looking for more.

If a person doesn't have time to do the research and is looking for a good list of paid survey sites, they why should he/she not pay for a list? By shelling out a minimal fee the person could have all the information needed to start making money by taking surveys.

Now don't get me wrong this does not mean that every website that sells a list of survey sites are good and legit. Some of those sites don't have a good list of paid survey sites. Many of them don't even list more than 5 paying survey surveys. So if you are going to buy a list and a good one at that then you should do some research.

Now you are thinking that there are some sites that offer a free list of survey sites. Well most of them list the sites that will give them a referral fee (kickback) for referring people to the "paid survey site". Not all of those sites which are listed there actually pay money for surveys or are considered survey sites, yet they have a good affiliate program, so the free directories list them there. By doing this they have their own intentions in mind and not the visitor.

This means that the visitor now how to start doing research again and make sure that they join the good paying and legit paid survey sites.

In conclusion if you have time to do the research on your own then go for it will take you a long time till you will find many good paying survey companies. But if you don't want to do the dirty work then just go ahead and buy a list of paid survey sites.

Make sure that they have a money back guarantee so that if they aren't any good you get your money back.

12. roseliabubakar

roseliabubakar New Member

Quoting: ciobanulDon't pay for a list of surveys sites. There are tons of free sites (such as ours) out there that will give you the same list (or even a better one) at no cost at all. When you have to pay for these lists, you can't really shop around for the survey companies that you think are the best. You feel kinda obligated to join the ones they have posted because you paid to access the list. The purpose of you taking online surveys is for you to make money, not to fork it out.

I agree with you. why pay when you can get it for FREE.

13. Quoting: roseliabubakarI agree with you. why pay when you can get it for FREE.

If you have the time to do the research your self and sift through 2000 alleged "paid survey sites", then go for it no one is stoping you. But if you are looking for a complete list and dont want to sign up to 2000 spammy sites, and don't have the time for it, then the smart thing would be is to buy a list for a small fee and save your self a year of research.

It is my impression that it takes most people many months till they sift through all the spammy sites and finally make money from the good ones.

14. roseliabubakar

Quoting: CashSurveysOnlyIf you have the time to do the research your self and sift through 2000 alleged "paid survey sites", then go for it no one is stoping you. But if you are looking for a complete list and dont want to sign up to 2000 spammy sites, and don't have the time for it, then the smart thing would be is to buy a list for a small fee and save your self a year of research.

It is my impression that it takes most people many months till they sift through all the spammy sites and finally make money from the good ones.

WHY BUY A LIST WHEN ITS AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON THE NET [​IMG]

15. Quoting: roseliabubakarWHY BUY A LIST WHEN ITS AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON THE NET

Hi roseliabubakar,

I think I explained myself pretty clearly in my past two post in this thread, if I didn't please let me know which part you still don't understand and I will try to explain myself to the best of my ability.

Thanks for your input.

One thing is for sure everyone is entitled for an opinion especially when it comes to taking surveys. [​IMG]

16. roseliabubakar

Quoting: CashSurveysOnlyOne thing is for sure everyone is entitled for an opinion especially when it comes to taking surveys.

That one I agree [​IMG]

17. Quoting: roseliabubakarThat one I agree

lol [​IMG]

I am not trying to advocate that everyone should buy a list of paid surveys. I have been noticing that many people voice their frustration over paid surveys. Many of them seem to run into all the spammy and scammy ones where they fill out 2,318 offers before they even get to take one paid survey. Then they come to this forum or other forums and see that people are talking about making money by taking paid surveys.

Then someone on the forum tells them that they have a list on their site which is the best one out there. This list that they have was built for the purpose of making money by referring other to the paid survey sites. With that in mind they don't have the visitors concerns put ahead of their agenda of getting a referral. What this means is that many of these sites list sites like cash crate and company as well as Panda Research an Co. At the end of the day the visitor is still getting scammed and spammed by these free lists.

In order to avoid all of this wasted time and prevent this agony and to address the visitors concern and not the webmaster, We have decided to create a website which for a small fee will help out the end user get the best experience of paid surveys, and not fool them by having them sign up to over 200 trashy sites in order to get them as a referral and make a buck fifty.

This should explain the situation better.

18. roseliabubakar

Quoting: CashSurveysOnlyThen someone on the forum tells them that they have a list on their site which is the best one out there. This list that they have was built for the purpose of making money by referring other to the paid survey sites. With that in mind they don't have the visitors concerns put ahead of their agenda of getting a referral.

Then what is your agenda ? Helping people out ? Then you shouldn't be charging a single cent.

You will not only earn from the referrals but you will also earn from the SIGN-UP !!

19. Quoting: roseliabubakarThen what is your agenda ? Helping people out ? Then you shouldn't be charging a single cent.

You will not only earn from the referrals but you will also earn from the SIGN-UP !!

Cash Surveys Only is a service to those which don't have the time and resources to do the research, its made for the people which don't want to sign up to 400 websites to find out that 364 of those are spams and scams. My Agenda on this site is to share with the community, as I am doing on this forum in different threads.

I do not charge for interacting on this forum, I have mentioned a few sites here and there on this forum. But if someone which is interested in a complete and comprehensive list of only cash paying paid survey sites and would like to join Cash Surveys Only then there is a small fee.

This is a legit business model where you pay for information. Many people including yourself have asked why pay if you can get it for free and I have answered that question that

A) People don't have the time to do the research

B) People don't know where to look

C) People don't want to be scammed

D) The free lists don't have the visitors intention in mind as much as their own intention, because of this many and most of the free survey lists are filled with junk, and if the visitor signs up to it the webmaster get a referral fee and then we are back to catch 22 where the visitor got scammed by the webmaster which gave him a free list of scammy sites.

E) Most of these free list sites have lists of other sites which list paid survey sites. The user ends up going round and round in circles.

By charging for membership there is no need for us to scam our customers so that we get a better commission rather we focus on their needs, since they are our customers and we provide them with a great list of only cash paying survey sites. Hence the name Cash Surveys Only.

What makes us unique is that we DO NOT under any circumstances list paid survey sites which don't reward check or paypal rewards to its members. At the end of the day our users have a great user experince and are very happy with out service that we provide.

Roseliabubakar, I don't think that our site is targeted for you, it seems that you have been around and have done your fair share of research and are happy with the money you are making from surveys.

I wish you all the best with that.

PS you have a very nice site [​IMG]

20. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

Buy a list if you want a list. If you don't want to pay for the list, find a list on the internet for free. Sure, you might find some shady survey companies on the free list, so work the outlier principle. Find out which companies are common on 10 different lists, and sign up for those. The ones that don't show up more than once or twice, you might want to leave alone.