Which are the highly reccommended paying survey sites?!

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by sunshinee, Oct 17, 2006.

1. ciobanul New Member

Buy a list if you want a list. If you don't want to pay for the list, find a list on the internet for free. Sure, you might find some shady survey companies on the free list, so work the outlier principle. Find out which companies are common on 10 different lists, and sign up for those. The ones that don't show up more than once or twice, you might want to leave alone.
  2. Quoting: ciobanulSure, you might find some shady survey companies on the free list, so work the outlier principle.

There is more reason then just that for someone to want to buy a list, some of which is mentioned here.

This discussion has been brought up many times before in this forum, and its just not that simple to find and verify survey sites just like that.

Quoting: ciobanulFind out which companies are common on 10 different lists, and sign up for those. The ones that don't show up more than once or twice, you might want to leave alone.

A non legit site can very well be listed in many different sites because they have a good referral program. This was explained in detail in this thread.
  3. marinok New Member

I update my blog.
    I put only best survey sites, which I use by myself!
    Check it!
  4. ciobanul New Member

Quoting: marinokI put only best survey sites, which I use by myself!
    Thanks marinok. We run the same principle that we don't advertise any site that we haven't checked out and been personally satisfied with.
    Don't try to sell it if you wouldn't use it, right? [IMG]
  5. Quoting: marinokI put only best survey sites, which I use by myself!

I don't want to be critical but i checked out your site and Cash Lagoon is not a paid survey site.

Quoting: ciobanulThanks marinok. We run the same principle that we don't advertise any site that we haven't checked out and been personally satisfied with.

Panda Research has a very bad reputation and is not a paid survey site. I know that their referral program is good but did you ever meet the $100 threshold without purchasing anything or signing up to offers where you had to put down your credit card.

If the sites are different then what i described please let me know because the last time I check they weren't any good.
  6. ciobanul New Member

Quoting: CashSurveysOnlydid you ever meet the $100 threshold without purchasing anything or signing up to offers where you had to put down your credit card.
    Yes, actually.
  7. Quoting: ciobanulYes, actually.

Very Impressive. Did you make any money from paid surveys or was the money from free offers and/or referrals?
  8. donjackson New Member

hey all,

the reason that many companies require a registration fee is so that they can maintain their databases
    the advantage of using one of these programs is simply just for convenience.
    instead of searching the internet to find a $10 survey here or a $20 survey they, they are all given to you under one roof
    the great thing is these companies will track and record all of your completed surveys and accumulate your earnings so you will receive payments in lump sum cheques.
    ive found some success with these paid membership sites.

im a university student paying my tuition with paid survey programs

i found the following site really useful, click on it below.

all the best
    cheer
    don
  9. Quoting: donjacksoninstead of searching the internet to find a $10 survey here or a $20 survey they, they are all given to you under one roof
    the great thing is these companies will track and record all of your completed surveys and accumulate your earnings so you will receive payments in lump sum cheques.

I think that you are a bit confused with the paid survey process.

Basic Terminology for Paid Survey Type Sites.

Paid Survey Site - A site which conducts surveys and pays you for your time and opinion (method of payment and reward may vary)

Paid Survey Directory/Database - A site which lists and links to different paid survey sites. There are many benefits for joining such a site.
    Click Here Read to the end of the thread.
    These type of sites don't necessarily find actual surveys for you.

Get Paid To.../GPT - This type of sites finds surveys for you from all over the web and links to them as well as linking to offers for you. The payout for the surveys are less if you take it through them because they are taking a commission. These type of sites do not charge you to join. This is where you got confused, they are all free to join.

This is the basics and should help you understand the structure of the paid survey industry.
  10. Gshyne New Member

I suggest inbox dallars ive had 3 payout from them and ive been doing it since ive been 16 im 19 now . They do surveys ,trail offers ,games ,refferals , a web shoppping program .Yea tr them .There payout is 30 though ...
  11. ritutulsian New Member

hi everyone,
    i have been hearing a lot about paid survey these days?...DO people really make money with this?

I live in Estonia(north western part of Europe)...i too was thinking of signing up for these paid surveys ans earn some extra money for myself.
    Can anyone advice me as to which site should i join. Should i join USA or UK sites or there are sites for European countries too...
    I might be sounding stupid, but i am totally new in this field and has just started doing my homework about this.

True advice will be appreciated
    Ritu
  12. ciobanul New Member

ritutulsian: i have been hearing a lot about paid survey these days?...DO people really make money with this?
    haha, welcome, and yes, people do actually make money with these. The unfortunate thing is that it will difficult for you to find a lot of different companies that will accept you. A lot of companies restrict their members to either the US or UK. My site deals mostly with US/UK companies, so I can't really be of much help to you. Sorry. I hope that there are other members who can help you out more than I can.

BTW, I have a couple of friends who have been to Estonia, and they loved it. They spent the majority of their time in Tallinn, and they never stop talking about it. [IMG]
  13. Gshyne: I suggest inbox dallars ive had 3 payout from them and ive been doing it since ive been 16 im 19 now . They do surveys ,trail offers ,games ,refferals , a web shoppping program .Yea tr them .There payout is 30 though ...

This thread is about paid survey sites. Inbox dollars is not a paid survey site they are a GPT site you can see the defenition I gave above.

Although they do conduct some surveys these are not their surveys. They take a commission for each survey that you take. These surveys are conducted throught 3 party sites which are paid survey sites. If you would like to make money via paid surveys then you should sign up to them directly.

ritutulsian: hi everyone,
    i have been hearing a lot about paid survey these days?...DO people really make money with this?

Hi welcome to the forum,

Yes people do make money with paid surveys check out this forum and see what people are sayin.

The amount of money that people make depends on their demographics and its always different.
  14. hmsbloomu New Member

how much do you get paid?
  15. Marktech Member

What's the most anybody can make taking online surveys? I've made about $20 dollars but haven't worked it much lately. Any secrets to success?
  16. kwrideaway New Member

A few to try are Opinion Outpost, inbox dollars, American Consumer Opinion?, Global test market, and Baker st solutions. If I think of more I will post [IMG]
  17. @kwrideaway,

The "a href" does not work in this forum you will have to use "[url=" instead.

BTW. Inbox Dollars is not a paid survey site.
  18. neilac New Member

No one needs to pay to join a survey site, it's a red flag immediately. Leave it alone!
    Neil
  19. happygal Member

Marktech: What's the most anybody can make taking online surveys? I've made about $20 dollars but haven't worked it much lately. Any secrets to success?

The most I have made is more than $1,300 in one month...all of it from doing surveys. The secrets to my success are being with a big group of legit sites (5-7 sites won't do it, the more you are with the more you can earn), staying committed to doing it and, then the last part of it is out of your control...it's all about your demographics. Who you are, what you buy, where you live, what you do, earn, kids, etc.
  20. TTrimarche New Member

I tried the Survey thing, most are legit but boy do you have to take alot of surveys to make money!