Which are the highly reccommended paying survey sites?!

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by sunshinee, Oct 17, 2006.

1. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

$250/day... sounds attractive, but unreal. If anyone disagree with me, please reply to me. Everyone's welcomed!

2. fbl3ssingm: $250/day... sounds attractive, but unreal. If anyone disagree with me, please reply to me. Everyone's welcomed!

I don't think anyone out there makes $250 a day taking paid surveys. Unless if you wait for your surveys to add up in your inbox and take it all at one time, then maybe. But then it is only for one day and wont be every day.

3. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

I think you're right. [​IMG] It's very interesting how all these surveys do work. Strange when you think about starting filling out a survey without knowing when that survey will end. And you have bunch of Yes/No that you need to answer. Again, this kind of survey will never end [it seems].

4. fbl3ssingm: And you have bunch of Yes/No that you need to answer. Again, this kind of survey will never end [it seems].

Those are not real surveys, it is a form which gets you to fill out as much information about you as possible and then they market it by sending you emails based on your response.

5. sundarhero3

sundarhero3 New Member

Does anyone know the most paying site which are free to join available also outside U.S.A?

6. mace

mace New Member

hey, does anyone know about survey's chance?
    i joined it and have taken several surveys but no results yet

7. granmomma

granmomma New Member

Thank You for the info I was just researching these. That's how I found this forum. I went to your blog and will be signing up for some of your recommendations.

8. Swisscow21

Swisscow21 New Member

im just throwin this out there i just recently and still am trying surveychance.com im really not sure what to think of it right now pretty much all it is a site with like a gajillion survey sites that supposedly pay you cash or prizes but all of them have a cash out point, as in you have to get to a certain amount, so right now i fully cant recommend it but it is up to you to try it out for yourself . ^__^

9. sundarhero3

sundarhero3 New Member

Hey guys,
    I have joined numurious survey sites ranked best like globaltestmarket, surveysavvy, acop, surveyspot, etc... since more than 3 months but I haven't got even 1 survey inventation from any of them. Is that the surveys are only available for residents of U.S.
    If not can anyone list the name of survey sites that really provides surveys for Nepalese citizens...[​IMG]

10. mlynn

mlynn Member

Swisscow21: im just throwin this out there i just recently and still am trying surveychance.com im really not sure what to think of it right now pretty much all it is a site with like a gajillion survey sites that supposedly pay you cash or prizes but all of them have a cash out point, as in you have to get to a certain amount, so right now i fully cant recommend it but it is up to you to try it out for yourself . ^__^

Is the url surveychance.com? I went to the site, it's just a parked domain with whole bunch of ads.

11. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

sundarhero3: Hey guys,
    I have joined numurious survey sites ranked best like globaltestmarket, surveysavvy, acop, surveyspot, etc... since more than 3 months but I haven't got even 1 survey inventation from any of them. Is that the surveys are only available for residents of U.S.
    If not can anyone list the name of survey sites that really provides surveys for Nepalese citizens...

To be honest with you, I don't have any clue if Nepal has surveys (or at least, USA has survey for your place).

Anyway, before you to create accounts with any surveys companies, make sure you'll make some investigation and find the answer to your recent question. Otherwise, you'll waste your time, but theirs too.

12. mlynn: Is the url surveychance.com?

The correct URL is surveyschance.com

13. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

mlynn: Is the url surveychance.com? I went to the site, it's just a parked domain with whole bunch of ads.

the site is surveyschance.com. as per:

cashsurveyonly: The correct URL is surveyschance.com

the fact that they ask you for money leads me to something not really pleasant. [​IMG] [according to the government concepts, whoever ask you for money to fill out surveys, is a SCAM!].

and what will you pay for? of course, to sign up on different surveys companies.

for your references, the real surveys pages that are giving you CASH, not point or different stuff (that you'll waste your time for cause you'll never get to the requested points in order to redeem your converted points in cash or gifts), could easily be found on google.com search page. [​IMG]

but again, they do work a lot to bring you those surveys' pages (they... it might be him or her). same time, they could not do that.

to come back to my first respond to you, I'll let you try and see if you enjoy it. If you start making good money, you're welcome to share it with us and maybe the government opinion will become "not our interest" anymore. [​IMG]

the good thing is that you can try out their service for up to 56 days. you like it [you made enough to be satisfied with their trial and the money you made], let that money be in their pocket. you don't, grab them back.

just my 0.9c. any questions...?

14. mlynn

mlynn Member

CashSurveysOnly: The correct URL is surveyschance.com

Thanks CashSurveyOnly! [​IMG]

15. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

mlynn: CashSurveysOnly:
    The correct URL is surveyschance.com

Thanks CashSurveyOnly!

You very welcome, mlynn. [​IMG]

16. mlynn: Thanks CashSurveyOnly!

No Problem,

fbl3ssingm: You very welcome, mlynn.

I would like to take this opportunity, to inaugurate fbl3ssingm as my unofficial spokesperson, thanks for responding on my behalf.

fbl3ssingm: the fact that they ask you for money leads me to something not really pleasant. [according to the government concepts, whoever ask you for money to fill out surveys, is a SCAM!].

This is 100% true you should never pay a survey site to take surveys it should be free to join.

Paying for a list of free to join paid survey sites that pay cash, is ok however.

The point was made many times in this forum as to what benefits there are to pay for a list of survey sites.

17. mlynn

mlynn Member

LOL, fbl3ssingm CashSurveysOnly, you guys crack me up. [​IMG]

18. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

CashSurveysOnly: I would like to take this opportunity, to inaugurate fbl3ssingm as my unofficial spokesperson, thanks for responding on my behalf.

fbl3ssingm:
    the fact that they ask you for money leads me to something not really pleasant. [according to the government concepts, whoever ask you for money to fill out surveys, is a SCAM!].

This is 100% true you should never pay a survey site to take surveys it should be free to join.

Paying for a list of free to join paid survey sites that pay cash, is ok however.

The point was made many times in this forum as to what benefits there are to pay for a list of survey sites.

my pleasure CashSurveysOnly. Thanks for the introduction. For now, I'm cool with representing your services as an unofficial individual.

When you change your mind and add me as your official one, please make sure that Free to JOIN Surveys for Cash (which of course, they are all LIES - to my experience) will have no charge for anyone that is interested in having such services. Otherwise, look for another official one. :d

I'm telling you all this because I'm very disappointed by all of you guys that are coming upfront and tell us that you offer free of join surveys [or whatever other system], but do not mention what the cost behind a free "trial" (becoming a gold/platinum/MASTER member, which implies again... MONEY - which leads me to the Government saying: Whoever ask you for money, runnnnnn, runnn runnnn as they are SCAM. Yes, SCAMMMMM And I rather listen to the government agents, than to the internet ones (not all the time, though, but still)).

Everyone should learn from experiences, not from my saying only. I am telling everyone what I've seen and lived.

No offense to your services CashSurveysOnly, but your nickname does not warm my pocket at all. [​IMG]

Again, Just my 0.009c.

P.S! This is my personal experience and please make researches if you want to be confident with your own choices. Do not follow my information, unless you've done it on your own skin.

19. mlynn: LOL, fbl3ssingm CashSurveysOnly, you guys crack me up.

Anything to lighten the mood of the forum.

fbl3ssingm: When you change your mind and add me as your official one, please make sure that Free to JOIN Surveys for Cash (which of course, they are all LIES - to my experience) will have no charge for anyone that is interested in having such services. Otherwise, look for another official one. :d

If you ever reconsider about representing a paid survey directory that charges a fee please let me know. Otherwise I don't think you will be representing me because I won't be changing my business model any time soon.

fbl3ssingm: I'm telling you all this because I'm very disappointed by all of you guys that are coming upfront and tell us that you offer free of join surveys [or whatever other system], but do not mention what the cost behind a free "trial" (becoming a gold/platinum/MASTER member, which implies again... MONEY

I don't promote my site on this forum because it is against the rules. I don't either hide the fact that there is a fee to join my site.

fbl3ssingm: No offense to your services CashSurveysOnly, but your nickname does not warm my pocket at all.

Good I am happy it is not meant to warm your pocket.

20. Swisscow21

Swisscow21 New Member

mlynn: Is the url surveychance.com? I went to the site, it's just a parked domain with whole bunch of ads. im sorry i didnt post the correct url up there lol, my bad i think the exact one is http://surveyschance.com/?hop=hometxt&gclid=COyRtevW-pQCFQcVswodggWTrA if that doesnt work not sure what will, but all in all im really not sure that paid surveys really are worth it and im still stuck on how to make money online, my little signiture is supposed to be to a site that promotes w/e im paying for to make money, which im still not sure on how im making money from it in the first place, if anybody has some sure fire ideas or just knoledge on how to make a decent amount of money online like 100+ dollars a week i would really apprieate some insite lol thanks, and sorry again for not having the url posted,