Which are the highly reccommended paying survey sites?!

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by sunshinee, Oct 17, 2006.

1. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

CashSurveysOnly: If you ever reconsider about representing a paid survey directory that charges a fee please let me know.

NEVER! don't hire me, cause I'm already taken by a medical institution in the IT field (just a simple IT Engineer... [​IMG]...)

so again, no thanks and NEVER!

2. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

CashSurveysOnly: Otherwise I don't think you will be representing me because I won't be changing my business model any time soon

nobody asked you to change the world. [​IMG] no need... we can survive just the way we are... modest and honest.

3. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

CashSurveysOnly: I don't either hide the fact that there is a fee to join my site..CashSurveysOnly: Good I am happy it is not meant to warm your pocket.

Good Boy!

4. fbl3ssingm: NEVER! don't hire me, cause I'm already taken by a medical institution in the IT field (just a simple IT Engineer... ...)

Interesting, "NEVER" it sounded like you were very anxious to be my unofficial spokes person.

fbl3ssingm: we can survive just the way we are... modest and honest.

Please don't tell me that you are trying to imply something.

5. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

If you ever grow tired of earning about $3 per hour doing surveys,
    I can hook you up with something better.

Jaime McCarley

6. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

Silverstone: If you ever grow tired of earning about $3 per hour doing surveys,
    I can hook you up with something better.

I'm listening... [​IMG]

7. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

CashSurveysOnly:
    fbl3ssingm:
    NEVER! don't hire me, cause I'm already taken by a medical institution in the IT field (just a simple IT Engineer... ...)

Interesting, "NEVER" it sounded like you were very anxious to be my unofficial spokes person.

fbl3ssingm:
    we can survive just the way we are... modest and honest.

Please don't tell me that you are trying to imply something.

You just scored! [​IMG]

8. fbl3ssingm: I'm listening...

He wants you to send him an IM so that he can then send you a referral link and he will get commission.

SilverStone Please correct me If I am wrong.

9. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

CashSurveysOnly:
    fbl3ssingm:
    I'm listening...

He wants you to send him an IM so that he can then send you a referral link and he will get commission.

SilverStone Please correct me If I am wrong.

If he'll convince me here through this forum that his system is worthed, I might give him commission. Don't have problems in recognizing and rewarding people that are really bringing up real systems that work.

10. fbl3ssingm: If he'll convince me here through this forum that his system is worthed, I might give him commission. Don't have problems in recognizing and rewarding people that are really bringing up real systems that work.

I am not referring to commission that you will give him I am referring to affiliate commission.

11. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

Cashcrate is a good place to do free surveys and offers. You guys should check it out!!

12. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

you wont get survey like paid survey site. with paid survey site you can make $5.00 and up for about 15-20 min then free survey site that can make about $2.00 for a half hour. [​IMG]

13. jane85

jane85 New Member

There are a lot of paid survey sites, but the important thing is to find the best sites to earn more money.

14. tandre

tandre New Member

Try a company called Paid Surveys ETC. This site seems well set up and the owner has a very compelling story to tell. She lays out the math very nicely and does not make huge promises.

There are huge numbers of survey companies. The cost is modest at $34. There is a great backoffice area for questions and trouble shooting as well as a 1 hr session with an "expert" to help you get started.

There is a 60 day moneyback guarantee and the owners contact info is prominently displayed.

I really like this one. Check it out

15. dougster77

dougster77 New Member

I always look for survey sites that have excellent customer service and pay in cash within a few weeks. Not many survey sites fit this discription but the few that do are great sites to sign up for.

16. Louidam1: Cashcrate is a good place to do free surveys and offers. You guys should check it out!!

This forum thread is looking for highly recommended survey sites. Cash Crate is not a survey site.

17. oliverr871

oliverr871 New Member

Hey all,

After months and months of sifting through websites and data, researching, getting spammed and frauded of course, I've been able to compile a list of work at home stuff, survey sites, basically things that was able to get me supplementary income. I'm not looking for any get-rich-quick schemes, or what not, just simple little work to earn a little money on the side.

I came across this website called FusionCash and basically you do a variety of things, but you also do surveys. It's pretty cool, they have sections devoted to categories where it is free/no credit card needed and those sections are like taking surveys/polls.

The links go out to other various sites, but you do what they say in the summary before going to the site, and you get credited.

It's completely legit, the company is actually right around my area. This isn't any MLM or scheme, they also have dedicated forums with tens of thousands of people exchanging ideas and conversations.

The cashout is through PayPal or direct deposit straight into your account, or by mailed check as always.

If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask!

[Post edited - Admin]

18. Honest Income

Honest Income New Member

Maximum Paid Surveys is a good choice, I also recommend:
    Survey Adventure
    Global Test Market
    Survey 4 Profit
    Survey Princess
    Keep in mind that most do charge a fee to join, however the extra cash earned can cover the cost in a short period.

19. oliverr871: After months and months of sifting through websites and data, researching, getting spammed and frauded of course, I've been able to compile a list of work at home stuff, survey sites, basically things that was able to get me supplementary income. I'm not looking for any get-rich-quick schemes, or what not, just simple little work to earn a little money on the side.

I came across this website called FusionCash
    Wow this is sad, after months of searching and sifting through the scams you came up with Fusion Cash.

A non paid survey site.

20. ryanbiddulph

ryanbiddulph New Member

Cashcrate seems to have a solid rep among online survey companies.

For me personally online surveys were not lucrative enough. If I'm going to spend hours of my time working toward an endeavor I expect to be paid in the $thousands and up. Just a personal preference.

I did paid surveys for a while. You must be on the ball. Instant email notifications are a requirement because many surveys fill up quickly, even ones that pay peanuts. Also sign up for as many groups as you can.

I signed up with 75 companies which I lined up on an excel spreadsheet. I kept track of the survey dates and amounts earned per job.

Whichever companies you pick make sure to get as many facts about the group as possible. T