Which are the highly reccommended paying survey sites?!

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by sunshinee, Oct 17, 2006.

1. mlynn

mlynn Member

I know some survey panels reward you a few points if you don't qualify for a survey, but I don't remember OpinionOutpost is one of them. Or are you talking about another panel, or their policy recently changed?

payment proof likes this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Most won't reward you with points if you don't qualify though. I tend to focus more on the quality of the site and their payment history.

greenB likes this.
  3. mlynn

mlynn Member

Okay sorry getsby, my bad - you are talking about OpinionSite. You are right they do give you points if you don't qualify for surveys.

greenB likes this.
  4. getsby

getsby New Member

Yes mlynn, I was talking about Opinionsite. :) I've been a member of Opinion Outpost as well but most of the surveys were too long...

greenB likes this.
  5. dino_dog

dino_dog New Member

Totally recommend Opinionsite.What more could I want - a lot of surveys, prompt payments, no issues (so far!).

greenB and payment proof like this.
  6. greenB

greenB New Member

I was worried that it may take too long to receive my check (the FAQ said 6-8 weeks) but I received it within two weeks! Opinionsite is really great survey site!

7. hugservant

hugservant New Member

I joined paidviewpoin(dot)com before but eventually left. it gives a very low credit. I doubt if i even make $10 a year.

8. i'v done survey before, I don't think your gonna make money doing surveys

9. Pauldadathome

Pauldadathome New Member

Sites I belong to and approximate earnings per month. Note that all of these sites are free to join and use. I have used them all long enough to receive payment. All together it's $250 a month. I average about $12 an hour. I've made this list available in my blog along with some full site reviews. The 'best' is different for everyone, depending on your demographics and taste in format. Good luck :)

SurveySavvy - $30 a month

Paidviewpoint - $30 a month

VIP Voice - $50 equivalent. I use rewards for mp3 downloads and other merchandise.

Clixsense - $5 a month

Cashcrate - $5 a month

Swagbucks - $5 a month

MintVine - $20 a month

Toluna - $25 a month

iPoll - $20 a month

Epoll - $15 a month

American Consumer Opinion - $20 a month

Pinecone Research - $12 a month

Opinionsite - $5 a month

Crowdology USA - $5 a month

Parentspeak - $5 a month

payment proof and Just2EZ like this.
  10. melgirl

melgirl New Member

Everyone has already mentioned the survey sites that I have used as well but I also love focus groups. They pay a heck of a lot more for your time. Try looking at 20/20 Research and Research Participants Institute (RPI). The last friend I referred to RPI made $300 cash for a 3 hour focus group. This is not usually done online but rather at a specific location in your city. Good luck!

11. payment proof

12. redd_B

redd_B New Member

Easy, quick and a responsible company. Totally recommend Opinionsite!

13. lison

lison New Member

I am so glad that I joined. I get timely questions to qualify me for surveys, and get many surveys to complete. LY Opinionsite!!

14. uma

uma New Member

I use iwadi.net (www.iwadi.net) , they don't reward you with points for surveys you wont qualify but instead they try to math another survey. In most cases it is working fine and you get new chance to participate in a survey and earn money.

15. binta

binta New Member

Anybody using mypanelbase.com?

16. mon

mon New Member

I LOOVE OPINIONSITE - INTERESTING AND TRANSPARENT!;):):)(y):love:

17. bagrata

bagrata New Member

Check www.toluna.com, www.iwadi.net, www.i-say.com. Important rule is not to register in the survey panel that wants you to pay for the sing up. Decent panels are available for free. It is panel that pays you the money not the opposite. Also be careful with panels that over promise. Good luck with earning money on paid surveys.

18. payment proof

Absolutely agree!

Legitimate survey sites are always free to join. :)

19. pruste

pruste New Member

I did not manage to read all the post but, i was contactd by TNS UK a couple of weeks ago and they have an ongoing postal survey. http://survey.tns-online.com/
    They pay for every week you participate and get letters. They also have prize draws where you can win additional gift cards and likewise. It is really quite good :)

20. m_256

m_256 New Member

Opinionsite's new gift card rewards are great!!:D:D If you haven't joined, you should!!!;):);):D