Which auto-responder to use with so many of them???

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by talfighel, Apr 22, 2011.

1. talfighel Silver Member

I had to post this here in the forum since I have been reading everywhere online that people are looking for a good auto-responder company.

With so many of them pop up everyday, it can be a little frustrating for those who are brand new to internet marketing.

I am going to recommend just 2 and I am not going to post any affiliate links here.

The 2 companies that you should take a serious look at if you want to use an auto-responder service are:

Getresponse.com

Aweber.com

These 2 companies have been around for a good number of years and are both very good. I have been using Getresponse.com for a few years and am very happy with them.

Plus, they are both very affordable.
  2. weebitty Member

I personally use 12 second commute and I am happy with them as well. I have used NPN in the past but I think I like 12 second commute. They have great training and help and they set things up for you. They are also very affordable .
    They also give you 30 days free trail with no credit card.

I have a referral link if anyone is intersted in checking it out, Just pm me.
  3. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Yes there are many, and you can even buy your own - for a mere $14 in one case, though I can't help but wonder about the quality.

I like AWeber because many CB and other products are setup to automatically integrate with AW.

Traffic Wave seems to be not too far behind, though I have heard complaints.
    They have a commission plan on your referrals, so that too is a plus.

They have only one price - regardless of the size of your list, while AWeber will charge you more as your list grows.

I can't say if that's true savings though, as you often get what you pay for.
    My list isn't that large yet but I imagine when your list grows to the size that AW charges you extra for, you'd be making so much money it wouldn't matter anyway.
    And of course when your list gets that large, quality will really be an issue which some have said is a problem with TW.

Personally, I was turned off by some of the people that were promoting TW so that canned it for me.
    At least for now.

I don't think you can go wrong by starting with AWeber, and comparing it to the competition as your IM list/lists, and experience grows.

good luck in your search!
  4. dynn New Member

I vote for aweber.
  5. Jose Roman New Member

Ditto on aweber, easy interface. Good for a newbie like me...haha
  6. A8ch Gold Member

I use AWeber. I find the interface very easy to navigate and the delivery rate is quite high. They offer tremendous flexibility when it comes to creating a custom look for web forms, and you can choose between javascript and html code to run your forms.

On the one occasion I've had to use their customer service, they were prompt, courteous and extremely helpful.

Plus, in my case, it's comforting that their office is less than 30 minutes away. [IMG]

Hermas
  7. Tess_T New Member

Aweber is #1 in my book! Easy to use, dependable delivery. Love it[IMG]
  8. katereber New Member

Maybe try the autoresponder unlimited.
    Some of powerful features are:
    No Monthly Fees - Pay Only Once then Own it for Life

100% Guaranteed or your Money Back if this Autoresponder did not perform or never worked as stated features, they will be granted a full refund.

Very Easy to Install - in less than 10 minutes.

Complete Easy to Follow Installation Instructions
  9. jackysouer New Member

throw IContact into your consideration too, they are in the same category in my eyes.
  10. annalaurab New Member

I use getresponse and love it. I've used aweber in the past but I've found getresponse to be better.
  11. katereber New Member

Wow, lots of auto-responder choices we can use...
    Great information around here..